Stroller addict !

Anyone want to exchg ur Phil and Teds dbl stroller to my Quinny Buzz 2007 do pm me. My Quinny is strawberry coloured comes with shopping basket and stil have box. No more warranty though. Need to chg to dbl stroller as my bb is 15 mths apart. Thnks

i am also looking for a twin stroller for my upcoming trip.

anyone selling, pls pm me pics and price aand condition. thanks

I have daytripper and maclaren quest to let go ... Looking to get myself twin stroller instead... Ask u pple izzit realli worth to buy twin?cos I just want to save the hassle traveling bringing two stroller... But I have no car everytime will go by taxi or mrt... So how, opinion plss...

Anyone selling maclaren volo (gd condition) & looking for preloved Maclaren techno XT can PM me. Tks

Hi Mini_cupcake,

Can I know how much you are selling for your Maclaren daytripper? Condition pls? Can email me the pic

Hi, I'm desperately looking for a backpack stroller for my trip. Any of these brands are ok with me. Quicksmart Safety 1st, Coco Latte, Youpa-la or Samak backpack stroller (all the same strollers just different brand labels). Please contact me if you have one for sale urgently (65)96483546 Leong. Thx!

4772672.jpg

Hi hi.

Mi too. I m looking for a lightweight stroller for my mum to use. Quicksmart or any equivalent will be good. Anyone has BN or gd condition preloved set will be gd!!

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

hi mummies

Any idea where to buy a light umbrella stroller? The kind used for short trips to mall kind. Preferably 4kg and below. Thanks

Hi, I am letting go of my 2009 pliko p3 at a good price. Condition is 9/10 as my boy hates to sit in the stroller hence it's hardly used.
PM me if keen.

6036074.jpg
6036075.jpg

I post this for my friend to sell her double stroller (pram). It was a gift and was used for less than 10 times. The original price is SGD$230 and she is willing to let go at SGD190. Interested, kindly contact her by [email protected].

6543477.jpg

I am looking for Bugaboo Bee Plus / 2010 model.

Anyone has one to let go, pls PM me with condition, accompanying accessories and price.

Thanks.

Hi hi, im Lee, anyone interested to buy my Quinny Zapp Xtra? Is a brand new stroller, I bought it on 1st nov 2011 and my boy hardly sleep on it... Thinking whoever out there interested I can sell to to u... Warranty until 31oct 2012... I bought online and the receipt is the warranty... Please email me at [email protected]

Anybody can recommend a stroller les than 6kg, 1 hand fold and suitable for 7mths months onward?

Budget $80-$200, depending on brand and condition.

Also looking for Tandem(front back) stroller.

Hi, selling away my 08/09 red quinny buzz.. There are sign of usage. Condition 7/10... But seat are new coz use the frame with maxi cosi. Not for fussy buyer. Letting go at $250. PM me for pix..

Back