So... uncomfortable[emoji17]

kellyunik

7 weeks pregnant.. don't kno how long can I hold on. Been feeling nausea but no vomit for weeks. Feeling very dizzy almost fainting especially night time. Can't have a good sleep as well always wake up middle of the night neither thirsty or nausea. Still a long way to go before 1st trimester ends. Nothing can cheer me up now.

7 weeks pregnant.. don't kno how long can I hold on. Been feeling nausea but no vomit for weeks. Feeling very dizzy almost fainting especially night time. Can't have a good sleep as well always wake up middle of the night neither thirsty or nausea. Still a long way to go before 1st trimester ends. Nothing can cheer me up now.

I am 9weeks now. Vomiting and headaches are my Best Friends now.
Anything that I eat, if slightly too oily... one hour later, everything goes back to the toilet bowl.
Headache... migraines, so painful till my face also pain. Doc told me Panadol is okay to take but I try my best not to take. Only took once because I need to desperately carry on with work.
I cannot have good sleep now because every 3-4am I will wake up to pee, no matter how much I try not to drink water before I sleep.
So... you are not the only one out there, hang on! You can do it

Back