SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Morning ladies,

I keen to buy another machine, can advice which r the Best other than QK revolution?

3A, the machine u use is Sizzix big shot? Any commend?

Hello,

Just to let all know i am selling followings:
1) QK Revo machine together with its storage box
2) QK long platform for Revo
3) 4x8 alphas (I have 7 to 8 fonts)

Letting go cheaply cos moving house, storage problem.

Jojo, I have only good things to say of the big shot machine.
happy.gif
And check out the latest Tim Holtz Alternation Dies!

http://www.sizzix.com/catalog?w=tim+holtz&per_page=24

Wow ... Ann,
Thanks for the offer, I'm afraid will spoil ur machine.
I'll pm u when I rwally need it, currently still waiting for spotlight news. Currently market out of stock.
Really 'kam sia'

Hi ladies!

any lobang in getting a sewing machine? I no need those high-end model, just a simple one that could sew stright lines and z. =) TIA

Anyone need the NTUC bonus points for Diadora redemption? I've already redempted 1 shoulder bag for my helper, now I still have 14 pc!!!

Anyone has lobang for SKII? I want to try the Peteria water aka miracle water.

CL
wow thanks. it looks mini and cute ya. and vy cheap! only thing is the space between the needle and the body is kind of little if were to sew a LO =p

Ivy.....$125 is damn good deal! I got mine like $300 way way before I started SB and only used it less than 5 times!!!

Annissa, i also tik tat $125 is really a great buy & somemore is Brother brand. Tis fren of mine is into sewing recently. She has been survying for a basic m/c... then come tis promotion last week, so she quickly go grap 1 !

sugarbebe
thanks! wonder if the promotion is still on or not... got to give cold storage a call and hopefully is yes!

my friend's sister is getting married ~
any idea where can i get the 'xi' stamp ..
I remembered seeing it somewhere but juz couldn't recall where..

Sally
you can see if JDA sells it alternatively if you do not mind that is is non sb shop, I saw it at one shop selling stamps at North Bridge Centre

If you want I can take pics and help you get

Wow !!! Thanks alot ..
You mummies are SO informative !!
Really appreciate all your help ..
Let me check with my friend what she needs ..
happy.gif

Ladies wearing the much talked about FitFlop, do you feel that you've become toner or slimmer?

I had become heavier!!!

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? Been crazyily mad at home with 2 kids and no help... Thought i can scrap big time at home end up all my stash in the storeroom still in their original packaging... Here's my 2 little terror saying high to all the aunties here
happy.gif

4262948.jpg

my attempt this week, shadowbox LO:
4275652.jpg

I love this black and white photo of my mum. The postage stamps of a queen's head mimicked the profile of her, and the little black key highlighted her 21 years of age in 1970. The flowers with a bit of polka dots add to her youth and the pearl flourish adds to her look of maturity then..

added some things for sale
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scrapstogo/

Back