SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Decided to let go 2 of my BN magnolia stamp. Anyone keen ?

1 at $30, 2 at $28. Price inclusive of postage

4023227.jpg
4023228.jpg

<u>***WARNING***</u>
Just checked through my metal embellishments and noticed that majority of Making Memories metal embellishment have rusted, especially those raw metal, those paint-coated is ok.

I wonder if our humidity affected them ?

***WARNING 2****
My Americal Craft Naked albums (side cloth), the insides has mouldy patch. I think I will stick to faux leather from now on as those can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.

Some of my very old Hedi Swapp chipboard alphas also has moudy patches.

yoohoo! I haven't been checking this thread often lately because I haven't scrap for so long! haha.. finally have something to contribute. Made a shadow box, card-tag and alpha-tag for my son's CC teacher.. she is leaving and I feel sad to see her go cos she has been a good teacher to my son.

JTS..
happy.gif

4038173.jpg

ChickenLittle,
You went to MWL for class? So unlike you! :p actually the style also quite unlike you. how come u went to MWL ?? haha..

I've a question !!
My friend wants to get a Cuttlebug machine..
Is it cheaper to get from Laines or overseas?

Which is better Cuttlebug or Big Shot?
Can use sizzix dies on Cuttlebug?

sally: How much is Laines selling the cuttlebug for? Also, for stand-alone, how much is the BS at MWL? You tell me, then I agar-agar (BIG DISCLAIMER) tell you whether worth it to get from overseas.

mommies
i want to lelong my distress inks. they are tim holtz latest coloursif i am not wrong:

1. chipped sapphire
2. barn door
3. wild honey

each is $6.50 plus postage. take all 3 at $17 plus postage. interested, pls pm me.

Did a mini album for my friend's birthday. She requested pink, yellow, blue, lace, flowers and frills, right up my alley! I used 2 mini albums combined, Kaisercraft wood flower album and Tinkering Ink Peekaboo flower album. Layered the pages in order of size from top to bottom. It is a photo-less and journal-less album as it is meant for her to fill up with her own.

Entire album:
4057637.jpg
4057638.jpg

Cover page front and back
4057639.jpg
4057640.jpg

Interior pages:
4057641.jpg
4057642.jpg

1st set of peekaboo pages:
4057643.jpg

Seperated peekaboo pages:
4057644.jpg
4057645.jpg

4057646.jpg
4057647.jpg

4057648.jpg
4057649.jpg

More interior pages:
4057650.jpg
4057651.jpg

4057652.jpg
4057653.jpg

2nd set of peekaboo pages:
4057654.jpg

Separated peekaboo pages:
4057655.jpg
4057656.jpg
4057657.jpg

More interior pages:
4057658.jpg
4057659.jpg

Last set of peekaboo pages:
4057660.jpg
4057661.jpg

4057662.jpg
4057663.jpg

4 of the pages in this mini were done by another good friend. Credits for Lucky to have You, Dream Come True, Capture the Moment, and Happy to her.

TFL!

Ann
I like the Furry Friends. Nice misting.

Ming
Very lovely! But how to keep huh? I think I m too practical n boring to be able to make something like that. Ha!

Ming....amazing work from you. I just do not know how to put so many embellishement together yet doesnt look clustered.

Here's another LO:
SPOOKY BUTTERFLY
4059964.jpg

Ann: Your dog is so cute.
happy.gif
I've stopped doing 12x12 for some time. Wonder when I'll re-start my engine. *sigh*

Ming: Impressed with your album.
happy.gif

Ginncher: Hey, re photoless albums.. I'm doing a journaling album. Don't intend to include many photos, if any at all. It contains my random thoughts on a subject matter. I decorate each page up nicely, in SB style. Good for therapy. Hee..
happy.gif

AAA,
Your album is just SB paper, or you have chipboard, then paste SB paper over? You use your Bigshot to die-cut the shapes of the SB papers/chipboard?

Nice diary
happy.gif

Autum: It has a combination of chipboard, foam, and just plain paper pages. I want to have a mixture of different thickness, texture and medium. I will be stamping on plastic sheets and adding that, may include canvas pages too. And yah, I use the BS to diecut the shapes. Mostly I just do whatever I feel like, try to experiment new things and have fun.. No rules.
happy.gif

Mich: Its cousin the distress inks. And then I spritz on some pearl powder water mixture onto the tag. Hence the alcohol ink effect I guess.
happy.gif
Haven't tried using alcohol inks yet.
I really LUV to emboss with black powder!
happy.gif

From website:
Flat Rate Priority Mail Envelope: Usually takes 6-10 days. We can use this method for items that are small enough for the envelope and weigh less than 4 pounds. We can fit 2 Cricut Cartridges, or 4 Sizzix Originals, or 3 Sizzix Bigz, or 25-30 2x2 Quickutz, or 10-12 4x4 Quickutz, etc. Shipping for this envelope is $13.

I'm getting 2 cutting mat, 1 alpha die and 1 stamp, it's about the size of 1.5 Sizzix Bigz. I supposed can take another 6 stamps.

Noted 3As.

I'll place order later, anyone want to join me, please PM me your order by 3pm. I've just tried the check out, it's US14 instead of US13 for direct shipping to Spore.

Back