SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

It's a productive week for me!!!

Most of the time, I've used 2-3 paper per LO, I did 3 this week = 9pc of paper thinner. JIA YOU, still have tonnes to clear!!!!

CROSSED EYES!!!!
4071418.jpg

Hi, been missing for a long long time. Partly cos my camera and laptop (Wifi) were not working at different points in time after I moved. Now I'm back in action!

Sharing some of the work I did this half year:

A canvas piece to decorate the house:
4101793.jpg

Another piece to decorate the house:
4101794.jpg

A LO of my son falling asleep at Zoophonics class
4101795.jpg

Something I'm doing for a fren
4101796.jpg

Am also doing a mini album of my trip to Paris...but that's still WIP. Will share when it's completed =)

TC....yes, long time no see. Nice work you got there. Keep them coming.

I just bought this A4-size GLITTER foam sheet from Popular, who want to share with me? 1 set of 9 colors at S$3.50. 4 sets to let go.
4102665.jpg

Ann,
I want the glitter foam. But can send by post? Else troublesome. I will pay for postage. U think 50cts enough? or needs $1?

MichL: Direct international shipping in a flat envelope is US$13. Not sure how many stamps can fit in. If we can have 13 stamps, then only US$1 per stamp! OMG!!!

3As....it's US14, they never updated their website.

Autumn....PM me your address. 1 Jun, they have revised the postal rate, $1 should be enough.

hi mommies
can i check somthing with all of you? i am going to put away my scrap supplies to make room for my new baby in my roon and i need recommendations on what to use to store and how to store to keep everything in good condition until i can start scrapping again. i may be moving into a new home and may hv my own scrap corner but b4 that, will need to sacrifice my scrap space for my baby.

hope to hear from any of you soon! cheers

jellypurin,
can get togoyo box (must be original one) it air tight, it very good for storage.

all my scrapbook stush and my HK stuff all in togoyo box for 1y+ liao, it dont turn mouldy and don’t have those weird smell.

Keep in Toyogo box, agree. Go to Toyogo warehouse to buy, they have lots of sizes and its MUCH cheaper than buying outside. Its along Toa Payoh Lorong 8.

Another mini album I've done on my Scotland Trip in Nov 2009. Seems like I've been doing minis forever and no LO!! Every attempt at doing a mini album is always in the spirit of finishing off a kit / set of embellies, the kit used for this one was Scarlet Lime Nov 2008 and embellies used from Chatterbox Fabulous line. This is gated album style, ie. the pages open from 2 sides and overlap in the center. The base is a distressed Scotland flag mod-podged onto a canvas, then backed with a cardboard. Needed to do that as the Zutter cannot punch through the canvas.

TFL!

Album exterior:
4132338.jpg

Interior Pages:
4132339.jpg

4132340.jpg
4132341.jpg

4132342.jpg

4132343.jpg

4132344.jpg

1st tie-up page:
4132345.jpg

4132346.jpg
4132347.jpg

More interior pages:
4132348.jpg
4132349.jpg

4132350.jpg

4132351.jpg

2nd tie-up page:
4132352.jpg

4132353.jpg
4132354.jpg

Last few pages and base:
4132355.jpg

4132356.jpg

4132357.jpg

BTW I still couldn't use finish my Chatterbox Fabulous Line, yikes. And I am so sick of it le after spending 1 whole mini album of time worth on it!!

So I am putting the remainders up for sale LOL:
Consisting of Stitched Felt, Icon Rub Ons, Alphabet Stickers, all BN, and Journaling Cards (used a few). All for $18, as below:
4132358.jpg

So if you find the line as FABULOUS as I did and would like to purchase, let me know =)

And a Father's Day LO of hubby with younger daughter. She is very plump, so we call her Pau.. round and bulging and stuffed with meat!!!

Done using Color Combos Galore Palette 147. TFL!
4133536.jpg

JellyPurin
I agree with the Toyogo boxes.
Alternatively, you can use those Ikea big boxes to store your materials too, but these are not air tight like the toyogo ones thou.

Dorcas
cool. Wow wow for being a gdt. Lovely n must be meaning to scrap for yourself

ming
no words can describe. U are super creative

hey gals,

has anyone here took pics of the LOs for 'Relax' class at Laines??

I b attending the class this friday but no idea what type of photos to bring... TIA

Ming
you are really good in doing up album!

Rachel
I might pop by to check the layouts out. But I think they dun allow to take picture liao. Will try to describe them to you as much as I can hee hee.

Looks like we are all clearing out stash. Sigh I feel I dun want to see my stash anymore. Just want to restart from zero

CL

Haha... i now saw my bags full of stuff... Big Headache....... Tempted with the beauty signs of scraps... After that.. placed aside....... Didnt use much..

Cl, tartaz09,

Tell me about it. I am having head headache too....my current studyroom is filled with SB stuff...when I move, these need to squeeze into my own bedroom....wonder how I will be able to do it...as much as I try to clear some of my SB stuff....they are only tip of the iceberg!

Back