SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

sally
it is a nice to have, esp if u r into colouring after stamping... i used to use color pencils, effect not so good. crayons in my opinion is better bcos it is more even...

the brand u mention above is one of the best in the market but i think it is quite expensive.

Sally....we've discussion on this quite some time ago. The last time I went to Bras Basah, they've it.

You can buy and share with another 1-2 person to reduce the cost since it pretty costly and can be used for a long long time.

CARAN D'ACHE has the best effect which explained the price. You may try Copic too.

Hi ladies...

Have MIA from scrapping for awhile... hehe, took 'revenge' for the past 2 weekends... made some 3 pencil holders, 8 notebooks and a layout... Kekekeke... Thanks for the offers regarding zutter. I went down to MWL last sat to buy the rings and Marcus very kindly loaned me the zutter to bind all my projects at no extra cost... I suspect this is a one time service thing since i believe they will very much prefer that i buy the machine then borrow from them...

3900594.jpg

3900595.jpg

3900596.jpg

3900597.jpg

3900598.jpg

3900599.jpg

3900600.jpg

3900601.jpg

3900602.jpg

3900603.jpg

3900604.jpg

3900605.jpg

3900606.jpg

3900607.jpg

3900608.jpg

Wow Amy
Really nice gift. You very good still have energy

Ming
still got your style in the layout. Very very nice

Sally
the shop that sell the crayon is Art Mark at bras basah. Aiyo come to bras basah should call me. ha ha I "ground head snake " here

Amy: You're on a roll.. May I know what notebooks did you use? I think this year for Teachers' Day, I will make something for the teachers too.. Hehe..
I like the swirls in your LO. Is that from personal diecutting or ready-made?

June: Thanks.. This is the second time they're having this promo..

Angie, Alamak!! no wonder coz i went to Art Friend ~ Art Mark is at which level? May make a trip down tonite ~ can't wait to try out the crayons !!

Thanks ladies for the kind words.

Chickenlittle,
I scared later confinement i no time to scrap then also so many mths never scrap liao... hands itchy... hehe...

A&A&A,
For the cover I used a 12 by 12 cardstock and cut it up into 10cm squares. Just paste 2 together to make it firmer. The internal paper are memo stack bought from popular... This has got to be the cheapest gift i ever made coz the memo stack cost 3plus can be easily used for 3 notebooks then covers were from my own stash...but the zuttering is really not easy... The swirls on the layout were from maya road sometime back in those stainless steel briefcase box. I combined 3 swirls to make it so big for the layout.

Amy
So many nice creations! U know what, I bot my zutter for so long, and I still haven't open to use. Now i feel so can2 kui4 :p

Amy
nice work. Like the note book n ur LO.
Diff from what u show from ur album.

Ladies,
can check what's the diff between zutter n craft brand yo bind the note book?

Lenny,
what is f2f?

Autumn,
Hehe, thanks
happy.gif
after using the zutter to bind these notebooks i will say no thanks to zutter for a long long time to come man... hahahaha

Jojo,
Thanks, i figured having rested for a while maybe my style changed abit? or maybe coz different colour scheme so look different? Zutter is like ring binding as you can see in my notebooks. f2f is flowers to flourishes. http://www.flowerstoflourishes.com/

A&A&A,
I won't say its unfriendly to use. More like tedious for me coz the machine can only like punch 6 holes at one time not like the typical binding machine where you pull once and the whole stretch is all punched. So you actually need to punch a few times to complete the stretch if it is longer than 10cm. I guess once in a while when you have only 1 or 2 projects its ok but like my case one shot bind 8 projects and given the thickness of my projects its really tedious lor... by the time i was punching my last 2 books, the thickness of the book was thinner liao coz my hands were getting tired so i missed the alignment so the holes were punched slanted then i didn't use those paper lor...

Amy
me too lazy like you. I tried out once and I just find it tedious and strike off from my list.

3As
But if you are one who loves to do mini album, I think it is a good investment . It will be good to grab the offer at spotlight

CL: I've put down my name at spotlight.
happy.gif
The funny thing is.. I have a zutter at home with me for 1mth already.. But I've yet to use it.. :p There are many other binding methods which are very interesting to create for mini-albums.. Plus I find the zutter way of binding is limited to the thickness of the zutter rings..

Hi Mummies,
So happy to see all the nice LO...
I am looking for craft punches, especially alphabets and numbers one. Anyone know where to find them?? That time there is an oversea BP or something but I cannot remeber the website.
happy.gif

Also if anyone have extra embellishments, scrapbook accessories, can exchange with me as I realised I have too many of the similar design
happy.gif

Please PM me the link to view your items

Hi Ladies,

Thought i popby to say *Hi* Thanks for all the well wishing, i didn't know that life will be so busy with 2 kids... Haha...

Here's my boy ZhiQi saying hi to all the aunties here
happy.gif

3957540.jpg

Confession time.....HOW LONG DID YOU STOP SCRAPPING?

I've stopped since Feb/Mar 2010
embarrassed.gif
kao_embarrassed.gif
. Been super duper with work. Wanted very much to scrap, simply no mood to do it!!!

I've been doing some 6x6 LOs recently. 6x6 is small and easy, just to keep my hands busy.. SOme of them are without photos.. Sometimes I scrap not to preserve memories, but just to use up the stash - and in so doing, I feel good.
happy.gif

Back