SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Annissa
I bought from Isetan under Iplay I think. Not sure if I have given away during my move. I check if not it should fit Anya as I bought it for Charmaine when she goes to nursery

Thanks ALL. Today, we went to West Coast Plaza, managed to get the rain coat and rain boots there. The rain coat is like those umbrella material, think is what Amy got.

pls pm me by tonight if keen
happy.gif

Jelly: Hey, I wanna come in here to announce the same thing!

I found out from Swee Ching at MWL just now!
happy.gif

Looks like Plaza Sing is going to be the gathering place for scrappers from now on.
happy.gif
I like the free parking for the first hour policy..
happy.gif

Ya was at class n Sharon was sharing with us on the concept of it as a bar then you order the project u want and scrap over lunch or so. Lucky my office not next door if not dunno how to save money

hi anyone know if the laines black class need to bring photos???? cos its an album that day rushing forgot to see the album clearly....tks

Becky, from what I remember, the photos (b&w)shown are printed on photopaper instead of normal photos. Not sure what they expect us to bring along too.. Maybe call and ask.. I hope I can attend the class too.. Hopefully someone cancels their reservation..

the black class today is fun.....
happy.gif

haha anyone know where i can get the like dust pan / tray for the powder so that we can pour it back after using to the container.. laine no stock... wonder other place have or not cos been trying to find fo long time... very messy when i do stuff with powders haha

becky, i was abt to tell u JDA but i think it should be cheaper from Joann..

3As, r u organising batch 60? if yes, I would like to get 1 funnel tray.. thanks!

Any feedback on funnel trays ? My friends who used some SB trays feedback that although the surface is plastic&smooth, the embossing powder still sticks on the pan.

Those who do embossing, how do you deal with the problem ?

Yes yes I own 2 of them and agree that the powder does sticks. at the end I always have to run water to clean it then dry.

I think the white board tray they use in class at laines is better. Just pat pat tap tap it comes off. Wonder where to get them

Thanks all for the trolley bag suggestion.

I used tidy tray but not that design from Joann. The funnel part is round, enclosed, not open.

To prevent the stickiness, I used this http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/EP79067615.htm?bct=%3Bciscrapbooking%3Bcirubber-stamping%3Bcistamping-tools-accessories I'll gently rub on the area I want to emboss, surrounding, the tray, no unecessary powder "hanging around" places where they are not supposed to be.

3As.....i'll transfer for my order and arrange to collect the paper from you. SMS to arrange. Thanks.

hi 3as,.,. nice seeeing you, haha busy until not time to talk... heheh..
who ordering the tray,, pls count me in ....

pm me ok if there is someone going to organsie
happy.gif

the white board tray one i think from martha steward ?? i heard someone told me...

i still like the blue one cos i find the white one too shallow...
happy.gif

Becky: Nice meeting you too..
happy.gif

For orders, do add into the thread.. I'm afraid I may overlook/forget otherwise.

Do you know the fabric glue that was being used by most in class yesterday? It's works wonders on felt!

3as.. its the beacons glue.. ha i like it been using for long time very far dry and super power..

had place my order in your thread... hee when the next batch closing? cos i need some thing urgent, so need to see if wan to order for buy here..
happy.gif
\pm me can

Ann, when you pour the excess embossing powder from your tray back into the bottles, will the embossing powder cling on to the tray ?

I don't want to buy 'branded' tray leh....no cheaper local alternatives ? LOL!

MichL: For the most frequently used or favourite color, can consider storing the powder in a small tupperware container. Each time you use, place the stamped image over the container and scoop the powder with a small spoon onto it. Any unused powder will fall back into the container this way.

3As, I did that for 4 colours. It is really good, easy and cheap. Just that I have gazillion (or thereabouts) other colours which are in the tiny original containers - these are out of sight, out of mind! Am just thinking is there other less space-taking solutions.

Mich....Doesnt, quite clean. I got my tray locally, less than $10, not branded.

I stored my embossing powder in mini-drawers from Daiso. A set of 3 is $2.

Ladies,
I am going to make some notebooks for the teachers in my gal's CC. Was wondering if i can borrow a zutter from someone here. I can bring my stuff over to have it zuttered. Am looking at making 8 10cm notebooks... Hopefully can get them zuttered this weekend...

Ann, JDA no stock , I went to popular at bras basah jus now.. They dun have this brand but other two .. Lyra 24 colours at $40+ and the other (forgot wat brand) 24 colours at $20..

Anyone tried using water soluble crayon for colouring ? Any feedback ?

Back