SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

happy.gif
thanks for the link.. I long time din log in to peachycheap... then saw the goodies bag..

Btw, 3As, i have revise my orders for joann 55.
happy.gif

mummies,
wanna check remember there is a SB store at city link, where it it exactly? I been there twice but could not find

Hi ecmom

r u referring to the latest SB store @ Raffles City? It is located at the Basement. U use the escalator near to the macdonalds. The first shop u will see it. Hope that helps!

Something totally unrelated to scrapbooking: I may be travelling to Europe next month and wanted to check if anyone is aware what is the tax refund like in France?

My friends are asking me to help them buy LV stuff and I've heard that each passport is allowed to buy x number of bags. Anyone knows what is the limit?

And something related to scrapbook: can I possible get any scrapbooking stuff on the cheap from France?!

kaimom
discount the vat refund is not alot. my bro travels to france ofetn. hvg said that, u hv 2 first factor in that
1. all item are in euro
2. there is a tax
3. refund of vat is abt 5-10%
4. u hv 2 b weary u mayb charge gst at SG if they check your bag.

i bought an LV recently and my bro told me though the bag cost euro700, after the discount and conversion, not much diff. you may save $100-300 if you are buying LV products. oly good thing is if u dun like the bag u bought fm france, u can exchange ur BN bag in SG to another model.

Kaimom: I remember it used to be 2 big bags and 1 wallet with each passport. Usually, there's a queue outside the boutique (as like Singapore) as they control the number of shoppers in the shop, so do make some allowance for time.
LV is not much cheaper in London, but in Copenhagen, it is cheaper leh. It's weird I know. But in France, at least you get to choose the full collection in all the colors you want. Re tax, I never know what's the percentage cos there's an admin cost. At the shop, the SA will show you a list with the after-tax prices.
And yes, I have bought something back and exchanged it for a credit note for another bag in Singapore before.
Happy Shopping.
happy.gif

laines class voucher
mommies, i have 3 laines class voucher at $35 each which will expire on 31 May. am going to tongbang my card at laines and if you are interested in attending a class and wants to redeem the $35, do post here:

$35 class voucher to redeem at laines

thanks!

cl/becky cat
am going to leave my card at laines on tuesday. i had indicated your names on the card so that you can claim it.

becky cat
i cant remember your real name so if you can text me at 90909031, will indicate your name on the card. cheers

Jelly: No prob..
happy.gif
First come first served.. I was too late..
How's the creative escape class? Do the participants get a lot of freebies? Post your work.
happy.gif

3as
they got sure win lucky draw. my first lucky draw win was 6x6 cardstocks from bazzil. the i won a bobunny scrapbag... i was hoping to win a cute bobunny apron which i din get
sad.gif

i think art republic is at VELOCITY - NOVENA SQ

Jenny, Sally: I see... It's velocity, no Vivo.. Actually I'm quite sua-gu.. Haven't stepped into Velocity before.. And never been to ION either.. I must be the biggest sua-gu here. :p

Jelly: The grass is always greener on the other side. When I was working, the thought of quitting and to be a SAHM was always on my mind too.
Went to Laines this afternoon. And again, asked if I should just pop over to ION to look see look see. But I walked to the carpark and drove off in the end. Oh well.. Another time bhah.. Got to pay the LV outlet there a visit..

I go to ION only becos it is next to wheelock (we all know why that place is impt). 3As, ION is like a big maze, I hate it. First few times I had to ask for help how to get around.

@Laines - you didn't help to stimulate our economy too much ? 1-12 April they will have 30% off sales. I am thinking of going then :)

cl/becky
am leaving my card at the counter for your redemption. it's under lennie hong.

3as
hee, me going down later in the evening to mwl to see if i can get any good bargains too!

cl
popping end july. ya, my first is ger. this one is boy. me closing shop liao but hubby is thinking of #3 in 2 years... am not v keen ... keke... cos tired liao...

jellypurin
very good you oso have a hao zi. ha ha you know I get very tempted when I hear mummies in this thread popping and my friends are trying.

Then ha ha I sit down and calculated how much I need to spend on my girl's enrichment class and not yet started with didi. Plus the effort and time ha ha I give up. Old liao so ha ha dun want to "suffer"

Jia you jia you

jellypurin tks
happy.gif

aiyo me also ppl keep asking me go for 3rd ,, me need to thnk very hard,,, ,,,

btw anyone has laines class schedule? realised they dun seems to email to me now,,,
happy.gif

wonder is the DS- BLack class nice cos haven had time to go doen to see....
happy.gif

pls email me the schedule at [email protected]

becky_cat
email you the schedule liao.

3as, jellypurin and michl
ha ha I am closing eyes to promo. ha ha will budget myself only to the classes at least confirm got output.

Ha ha was looking for layouts using the 3 bugs in a rug kits that customer has requested hor. And I got tempted myself. ha ha. So much for self-control

Jelly: They have some prima crystal and stud swirls - the big ones only; 7 gypsy gaffer tapes; karen foster brads, clear scraps albums, etc etc.

CL: These days, I'm only keen on going to 3 places - Plaza Sing, Wheel lock Place and Raffles City. Haha.. No extra points for guessing why.
happy.gif
Everywhere else is secondary. Hahah..

3as
I have not step in MWL for th longest time. So that one is already not in my list.

Laines I only travel down for class.

Ha ha paper market is the one that I am telling myself not to step in.

I have one interesting question to ask:
Do u scrap to preserve photos/memories, or do you take photos so you can scrap? Hahah..

I think I'm too eng these days.. :p

CL: I can go almost everyday without fail. But I browse mostly.. Til I feel very paiseh cos I seldom buy. How to after I'm so used to the prices available online + subbing to 2 monthly kits??

Jelly: Hmm.. Yah, not that great lah. After all, we know the sale is for them to get rid of old products. I still managed to find 5 items though - 2 swirls, 1 gaffer tape, 1 clear sticker and 1 I can't remember what.
You take care and rest well.

3as
ha ha realli ah. Ha ha can meet for lunch.

Ya me hor cynthia will tell me wat to buy. But if i buy ha ha i only get thickers

I went to MWL to get rid of the $5 voucher = bought $5.40 worth of cardstock.

I bought some items from the 50% off corner!!! MM alpha rub-on, Page Frame acrylic album, Karen Foster blings, K&CO alterable raw accordion, etc. CANNOT RESIST.

Agree online prices are hard to beat.

I scrap to preserve photos/memories as I have too many photos! More importantly to use up stash supplies lah ! Hahaha...

I never had lucky with offer bins. Always dig dig dig and can't find things I want. So is the 50% off corner worth the time ?

Laines promo includes 15% off adhesive if anyone wants to get some.

Talking about MWL, how's Stephanie ? I remember last year MWL's suitcase promo (thanks Ann) she bought 4 albums wor ....

3As....I've lots of photos to scrap. I've yet to reach the stage where I got no photos to scrap, still have a long long way to go.

MichL....Stephnie has given birth, probably 6months now?

Back