SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Hi there, I am an avid scrapper but as I'll be relocating, I need to clear my stash of SB stuff especially the pattern papers (pps) I've been hoarding. I'm putting them up for sale at reduced prices and you can view the items and prices here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91578714@N00/

Please click on photo to view full description of item and price. All pps bought either from Laines or MWL.

If interested, pls PM me. Thks!

Ladies, just to inform you that Cards and Scraps at International Plaza is closing down by end of 20 March. All items on 20-70% sale.

Cards and Scraps: Is anyone going? Can help me check if they have heat gun on sale? Would like to get one if on 40% sale or more..
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone has the classes schedule for Mar and apr at laines/ papermarket or made with love? Thinking of signing up for another class before i go pop...

No worries Amy, you've got mail.

Btw 3As, MWL also giving 30%off for min $150. If you have 3 people who wants to buy the heatgun, you'll be quite close already.

Taz: Thanks..
happy.gif
I called them to and they said sold out.

MichL: *muacks!* You're my lobang queen!
happy.gif
I feel so silly to sell my heat gun away. Have been playing around with masking, and painting my flowers with glimmer mists, and using lots of stickles and have to resort to using my hair dryer to speed up the drying process! :p And not to mention I couldn't play with embossing yet..
sad.gif

Hey, maybe I can return a favour. You were talking abt crackle paints? joann.com carries them now.
happy.gif
I tried rock candy and it is very fun! Apply over dark colored distress inks to get better effect.
happy.gif
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?pageName=search&flag=true&PRODID=xprd1024537

Lenny, Jojo, Sally, Annissa and all who loves prima: joann.com recently carries some ew items. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers!!! But they're always OOS.
http://www.joann.com/joann/search/searchall.jsp?keyword=prima&catPath=All%20Products////Product%20Home////UserSearch=prima&_requestid=97880

Embossing powders:
http://www.joann.com/joann/search/searchall.jsp?keyword=embossing%20powder&catPath=All%20Products////Product%20Home////UserSearch=embossing%20powder&_requestid=99601

joann.co should pay me!!
happy.gif

3As ,

My Hubby banned me from buying after my trip to JDA ..
coz bought lots of stamps that day .. But later I ll still take a look at the flowers !! I love flowers too !!!

My post disappeared?!?

Sally: Hehe.. We can never hv too many flowers!!

Amy: I Just saw the class samples at PM. The flutterink and a little flower classes at PM are really nice. I think you're like them. As for MWL, have yet to see the class samples for magical wishes, looks interesting from the newsletter.
happy.gif

hi,
anyone can adviseif the Big Shot can take dies other than sizzix dies?? i remembered can. if yes, wat other dies? looking for those dies for small boxes

Dorcas, nice LO! Love the misting !

3As, I went Laines today. Unfortunately the 25%off doesn't apply to tools eg. heatguns! FYI. Thanks for the headsup abt Joann. It looks like they are increase their SB range. Yup, I love my rock candy too !

haha mummies
I tell you I have too many things I dunno where to start. Am going to pack my stuff and lelong all out at a small fee.

anyone keen for a scrap session at my place and come help me clear away all my existing possession ?

I want to scrap but dunno where to start with so many stash.

So if you have something in mind which is seasons ago, let me know, I might have them. Will lelong at garung kuni price.

Styliously: The BS can take cuttlebug, spellbinders, quickuts etc dies.

Ann: I like the stitched papers too but find them simply too ex locally.

Amy: I intend to buy the flowers to make hair bands for my girls!
happy.gif
I need to find plain bands first.

A&A&A,
Hehehehe, cannot resist, am placing orders in your next spree... I think plain headbands can be found at places like aries. If not i believe can find some at kiddy plalace that is very simply embellished, can remove those and add your own one.

Jelly, congrats on your baby boy. Your #1 is a girl right? So you have a "hao".
happy.gif

Amy: Thanks. Saw some at JL sale yesterday.
happy.gif

Sally, Amy, Ann: You got any more to add on for joanns? Going to place orders soon.

MichL
thanks
happy.gif

i am so caught up with other random stuffs happening at home, and catching up with friends and family over the past few months, i havent really been sitting down and doing anything scrap related.

Ladies,
any ideas on how i should get about doing a "PINK" theme for birthday???
Levion, turning 4 this march end, and she wants nothing but PINK PINK PINK, even the goodies bags... any ideas ?
no hello kitty or dora or any other disney princess related, she just wants pink :S

Taz: Thanks. I dunno how long it takes. I just play when I have the time.. Some days I can sit and play all day.

Sally: Thanks..
happy.gif
Very satisfying to finish it. Want to start another mini soon. But my CL is leaving tom. So scared leh, dunno id I'm still have the timt to play or not.. :p

Dorcas, I bought pink goodie bags, balloons, streamers paper and ribbon from Rochor Center, a shop called Yeo GM. They are quite big and next to DBS bank.
I also ordered pink cupcakes before from cupcake momma, u can ask her to do all different shades of pink on different cupcakes.

wow, i haven't checked this thread for a while and saw that shopping is still on-going! haha.

I have been busy with a new hobby - crochet, so haven't been scrapping for a while..

Ann,
can stop buying, when like me, find other new hobby to do lor. hahaha.. but i will eventually come back to scrapping la. now just take hiatus first. eh, crocheting is much much much cheaper! LOL!

CL,
i am keen for scrapping session at your place le.. else i won't scrap. hahah.. :p

AAA,
Ariel's mini album is very nice and sweet. Nice photos that are very scrappable.

Ming
I will be doing my girl's cupcake myself.
Just did a mini trial cupcake baking and decorating last night. Should be passable.

I am just big head about the goodies bags, some decorative stuffs.. pink pink pink.. ah yo yo

CL
when you opening your place for sb session?? i want to come! =p

3As
the mini is so beauitfully done up!

i realised i dun have the touch of scrapping girly stuff... now i can only pin my hope to scrap for my niece =p

A&A&A,
Wow!!! I really admire your energy!!! how do you cope with a new baby and all that scrapping? I wanted to do some also... But now offically cannot bend liao... LOL, been getting aches here and there so cannot be working on my platform unless i want to shift everything onto a table...

Ladies who subscribe to CK mag, have you recieved your Mar issue of the mag? The one that was delivered to me was a mar/apr issue. Has it become a bi mthly publication?

Hi all...

Just to share my last LO which I have completed few mths ago... took me so long to finally upload the pix... hee...
Now no mojo to do more...
Enjoy and feedbacks are welcomed!

"Only you can love me this way..."
3720562.jpg

A&A&A,
wooow, nice albums, they are really eyecandy...

Amy,
Din recieved my mar issue also.
Email to ask 2 weeks ago but no reply till now.
yest recieved tis mar/april issue also.
hhmm, hope it's not bi mthly publication(since nv recieved any notice from ck regarding tis bi mthly publication) start from now, if is then e pricing would consider increased.

Amy & Jelly...yup received the Mar/Apr copy. I need to check, I remembered they did bi-publication for certain months.

Back