SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Hi, can anyone recommend a good scorer? Does the EK Success trimmer scores well too? Actually I prefer one that has both functions without having to change the blade.
Any recommendations?

MichL: Thanks, thanks..
happy.gif
I got a bone too. Very useful indeed. Looking for something where I don't have to measure with a ruler when scoring.. Accurarcy drops when I have to do multiple scores..
sad.gif
Old liao..
The EK Success trimeer. Can both blades be fixed at the same time? Or do you need to change blades when doing scoring?

3As....no need to waste time to change blades. I've learnt from class, use the edge of a scissor or a ruler to score on the timmer will do.

I used Scor-Pal for scoring. Great investment.

Oh I see ! Thanks Jelly, I learnt something new :)

3As, cutterpede can only fit 1 blade at a time. Checkout the video in Jelly's link.

A&A&A,
Alamak... I wanted to post some orders on your Joann #51 lei... you just closed it ah? Embellishments also 40% off lei...

Halo,

happy cny. MIA for very long.
Any one keen on PC Deal today? The stamp look nice
count me in if got order. Thanks

MWL Class to sell

My friend and me have registered for the class 'electique' at MWL on Sunday, 7th March 2010. However, we are unable to make it on that day. We decided to sell our classes to whoever might be interested. It's the <font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">LAST CHANCE</font></font> for this class.

Original price of class: $95. Now selling at <font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">only $60!</font></font>

For more information, please view:
http://www.madewithlove.com.sg/workshops.htm

Erna: Oops.. Let me get back to you. Someone has indicated interest but I haven't got her confirmation yet..
Keen on the floral lace?

Becky Cat: Thanks.
happy.gif

Jelly: What's nice? I so feel like going to the LSS to drool.. But afraid hubby can't handle my kids on his own with the helpers. Plus I have to pump so frequently.

3as: oh.... i'm only keen on the arch lattice.. you let me know ;)

go and see see LSS la... u got 2 helper mah.. ur hubby will be able to handle few hours on his own la.. LOL..

I just went MWL and PM!!! Hahaha!!!

Pipinahna: My #2 helper left just before my delivery. Now left with one and CL at home. Waiting for 2nd maid to be approved.
ok, let u know abt the punch - hv sent email to chase..

Lenny: I like the Botanique collection from AC. We'll be getting some from the Feb SL kit.
happy.gif
Snd Oh yah, u were looking for timy alpha stamps? I saw them at PM. Quite a good collection. Go grab a few sets.
happy.gif

Jelly, same la...I also like MME. AC new range kind of too sweet for me but the cloud pp is quite cute. I am looking forward (or maybe not?) to the CC and OA *faint*

3As, tsk tsk tsk notti notti LOL !! So what's the damage ?

Any YSS birthday spree ? :p

erna: no reply still from the other party.. you shall have the arch lattice punch then..
happy.gif

MichL: Let's not talk abt my damage.. :p There was a young man there who was buying a few pps and embellishments to do up a gift for his girlfriend. He's a total newbie and it was so sweet of him.. Hahaha..
As always, I don't mind organising yss but I have no birthday code. Disc is only 20% now.

Mamachan: You've moved in right? Hey, you can start taking out your stash mah.. Look forward to see your LOs posted here.
happy.gif

CL: Can lah.. Just need to have a table space and you can place the essentials there..
happy.gif

3as, got inspired by u, so I went to Laines today. The melody Ross embellishment and paper are so yummy! Got some cos doing a farewell book for my boss..

Kaimom: Agree Melody Ross has made a strong comeback at GCD now. Love her style.
happy.gif

Erna: No prob.
happy.gif

MichL: I love the new CC line too.. The colors remind me of the previous early Bird line though..

I did the Electique class when they 1st launched it. Very worth it at $60. Comes with a post-bounded album and the paper kits. Create 10 LOs in class.

JTS about CS MS punch, is not that easy to use. I've the loopy one, didnt managed to do a clean complete frame. You need more practices. Very worth it to get. I got the border + corner is around S$40 at LSS with 40% off.

Jelly,
thanks. Let me know how much to pay u. Btw, saw CS deal today of embosing powder n equipment. Can add in n ship together? I'm keen on the deal.

Back