SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Annissa, I waitlisted my girl for babe ballet with Crestar but till now still no news. Last month I check with them and they said already enough student to form class but teacher needs to plan schedule. Then till now, no news.

Anyone knows where I can find such classes for young children in CCK or Bt Panjang Area?

Yeah, I just called up another crestar in Bt Panjang area and they just started a new class last sat! So my girl can join this week since only missing 1 lesson. But I want to check, for $173.30 a term, is it consider expensive? I heard something like CC is charging about $100 a term only. Any feedback?

Jennis....you may to see this thread http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/1763747.html

My colleague did tell me to skip babe ballet cause is not link to actual ballet, waste money & time.

Actual eligible age for ballet is 3yr old by actual birth date, not year.

I've signed my girl up at West Coast Recreation. $123 per term. My friend did in Marine Parade area $179 per term.

Heard from my colleague, this is good http://www.formsballet.com/classchedule.asp

It's better you let her trial, if she enjoy then you sign up.

Most school allowed FOC trial.

My girl's leotard & tutu is blue color, different from the usual!!! If you want to see, I can MMS u. kekeke

Thanks for the link, Annissa.

I need to find somewhere near to my place and also in time for me to send my son for his enrichment class. Kind of tight.

Yes yes, I want to see your girl's pic!!! How much you pay for her leotard, tutu and shoe?

ming,
wow love ur LO. is that red flourishes velvet or something? doesn't look like normal pp texture to me. very nice!

jchew,
salute to ur cutting!! nice work!

JChew,
good job on the handcut flowers!
happy.gif

Ok, my take on MR#6.

My Pretty Precious
2325100.jpg

Close up. I love to use glitter glue now. so fun and quick to glitter.. hee.. I put blue glitter glue on white thickers letter (precious).
2325101.jpg

Ming,
Nice layout, bold colours, your cut outs were very outstanding
happy.gif

Jchew,
Wow, thats a lot of cut out flowers for you layout... How did you manage that?

Now that my gal's party is over, finally got time to try MR challenge... Here's my take on MR 06... Just realised that i forgot the buttons... Will add on tonight when i get home... Hmm, not my usual colour scheme coz was trying to use the papers from my scarlet lime kit not sure which mth though... feel abit funny... hahahahaha....

2326075.jpg

Oh Amy, I thought your LO is unusual and lovely!

Yah Jchew, same goes for me...I place my elder gal at the ballet class in United Sq 'cos her mei mei having lesson at Growing up gifted during same time...so 1 place kills 2 activites....unless her interest is really serious down the road, then will scrutinise the place closely...

Amy
That's a really unique layout! Hahaha, I recognize the papers! I think it's the December'08 kit! I also have yet to use my SL for that month =)

dorcas,mamachan,
I have pmed u both my LO for MR6. See if you will accept it. Just happen to finish an LO and realise it may fit your challenge requirement thou it's abit lame lah... hee

Annissa
That's a fun layout!!! The cutouts are the blue damasks??

Aileen
Love that black and white page with the touch of colour!!! hehe, I've seen your mini album on your blog before and it is indeed gorgeous!

hi ladies..

Not a regular in this thread. been so long since I posted here. I did a photo book for my niece as her 1st birthday present. Would like to share some pics of it with u all. My daughter adores it n and my niece keep on kissing the book until her parents need to put it up on the shelf for display!

Spent lots of money getting materials and still have lots of materials leftover havnt used yet! What i like the most abt the book is the sliding windows, usually found in kids books. came across the book at MWL while looking at those chipboard albums. I did the front cover first but left it half done coz the stickers n the paper kept coming out. So i redo the front after i finished the whole book!

This is my first mega scrapbook project. thinking of another project.. maybe for my second baby coming up - maybe something for her 1st month celebration. any ideas to share?

2328847.jpg
2328848.jpg

2328849.jpg
2328850.jpg

2328851.jpg
2328852.jpg

Very very nice LOs here..

Ming: You really like bold colors..
happy.gif
How did you take the pic that fit the screen so well?

Aileen: First time I see your work. It's so nice!
happy.gif

Jchew: Salute your cutting.. Lovely!
happy.gif

Annissa: I like the bikini you used as the flower centre.. So cute!
happy.gif

so many nice LO! should be really hard to choose!

Haben been scrapping lately .. The last LO i done is really ugly! Don't even dare to post it. Don't have any mood to scrap now. maybe due to the mess of my stash.
how did u all manage to scrap for a long period of time ?

I am thinking of doing a mini album for my bro and anniversary but don't know where should i start. Anyone can give some advice ??

Styliciously....that is a cool album. May I know the size? and how many pages are there, you pasted the patterned paper on cardstock?

A&A.....your girl is candid.

Sophia....I know is lemme, yes the blue damasks is cut out. Have submitted another LO with more cutting!!!

Babyrainbowz
1) think of the size you want to create;
2) how you want your album to be: DIY, buy naked chipboard or acrylic album or blank album then fill the pages (this one more siong, need to create 20pages)
3) Print photos
4) Select paper and embellishment
5) Start scrapping

Brother album - you may want to capture his moments since younger days till now, maybe by milestones if you have photos of them.

Anniversary album - maybe courtship till now, happenings over the year or milestones.

BabyRainbowz
What you can possibly do are to take highlights of the actual day photos and then print those highlights out for the mini album? The usual won't go wrong, classic colors are red, black and white.
happy.gif
That is if you want a classic look for the mini album. If you ever need to zutter your mini album, you know who to call!!! *winks*

Jchew: Totally agree..
happy.gif

Mamachan, Dorcas: I was abt to ask how many LOs can we submit for MR6? It's really versatile!
happy.gif

Annissa: The shots were captured just before her bedtime.. She used to be really camera shy.. recently then she's slowly "opening up" to the camera..
happy.gif

Ladies, I got this easter egg card from MWL and if I spend 'enough', I will get to have a 40% off 1 item. I was thinking whether if it's worth getting the die cut machine there. Anyone knows MWL got what to offer? And any comments as in whether worth getting it with a 40% discount?

Wow! Nice LO, Mamachan. I realised that the sassafrass pp has alot of 'cut-out' possibilities. I rsist from buying more pp when I was a MWL. kekeke.....

Aileen
The Zutter is ok, so far played with it once... hahaha. The binding rings comes in a standard approx 12" in length. One box has got 6 binding rings... I think I gotta make more mini albums before I can tell you it's usefulness :p

A&A
Hahaha, no restricted no. of submissions... most times we take turns to ask our little ones to draw lots :p so the more you submit, the higher your chance for winning the RAK! :p

JChew
I only like certain papers from the sassafrass range... I like this crossword puzzle paper and it was the last piece at Laines!!! In fact, I was at Laines on Sat and was looking to top up some stuff, some minimum purchase of $40 entitles you to an instant lucky-dip... I got the coupon 8 PP for only $4.40!!! So I picked 8 pieces of Sassafrass papers!!! Very good deal! So happy. hahaha.

Offers at MWL/Laines... I think for that month hor...must do a comparison between stores... coz some promos are better at Laines, some are better at MWL. One thing about shopping at the local stores is you need not wait till neck long long for the products to come in and it's like instant gratification... but of course if certain items you can wait it out via sprees, then just wait bah.
happy.gif
Like my embossing powders... I really got it at a steal!!! 7 bottles for about $35 in total whereas if purchase from the LSS, even after discount, still easily $60 plus dollars!!

Mamachan: Okioki..
happy.gif
Then maybe I do another one.. See how first..
happy.gif
No need the RAK lah, I'm happy just to have fun with it..
happy.gif

Ladies: re embossing gun, if there's a promo at LSS again, pls let me know. Thanks lot..
happy.gif

Back