SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

3as
though late, but no issues with my project kit order from SL. Should i trf $ to u then? dun mind pm me and let me know. thanks!

Ann: Have you found partners for the SR kits? The Oct kit looks great too..

Jellypurin: Thanks for the confirmation.
happy.gif

Payment for SL Oct Main kit: $58 each
1. Amy (pls add $3.55 for postage of Sep kits)
2. Ming
3. Jellypurin
4. Crystal

Payment for SL Oct Project Kit: $56.43 each
1. Jellypurin
2. Felicia (pls add $44.28 for joann items)
3. Kate
4. Crystal

My account is 150280532 posb savings. Thanks.
happy.gif

Mich.....for this kind of sale, I'll take the cost of free kit(s) to share among all the joiners based on their purchase value as all joiners played their part in the spree to enjoy the free kit(s) offer.

hvn't been scrapping for a while... put smthg together while watching soccer, gg to chk on my girl when she screamed for me, surfing net... TFL.

3063823.jpg

this is the best i can get compressing n resizing.. i think my mom's camera too power!

Hello ladies
haven't been uploading my things for awhile, too many things ongoing for me. ANyway JTS my works for the last 2 weeks of Sept.

My hubby's bday layout. I used ZERO pp and CS, the page is a Buzz and Bloom chipboard painted in various shades. Backing is the chicken rice paper I used to protect my table, so there is still paint on it in a slightly "offset" pattern from the B&B chipboard. Used all the hearts stuff I could find on this piece!

3063916.jpg

My daughter's first school project. On her first official day of CC, the school was celebrating mid-autumn festival. Have to bring lantern and I only knew about it the day before! So I made her one as I've no time to go down the shops and buy.

3063917.jpg
3063918.jpg

Well I guess she didn't appreciate it that well.. look at what happen after she was finished with it.. MAN
3063919.jpg

Layout for Moments Recorded Challenge 17:
Use any materials you like to create your own Scary, Monster-ous, Halloween-ing looking layout.
3063920.jpg

My hubby was completely unimpressed, he was like "IS THAT MY DAUGHTER MEH", can't recognize her behind the "boo" speccs!
3063921.jpg

Layout for Pink Sketches 48:
You can find the sketch pictured at http://pinksketches.typepad.com/pink_sketches_blog/2009/10/pink-sketch-48.html

Do hop over to MR and Pink Sketches to join in the challenges! =)
3063922.jpg

Scraproom Spree

Ann: Do you want to order? Received an email our sub has been converted to a month-to-month one instead. This should mean you can still purchase the kits at the sub price instead of the higher price.
If you do, then got to gather enough kits to share the shipping.

Hi everyone... Just came in to say Hi!

Haven't been coming in here for a very long time... I've popped two weeks ago and have been very busy with baby..

Well, hope I have more time soon to start doing my SB stuffs and make use of my stash!

Hi CL, he ah... keep wanting to carry.. if carry him and he fall asleep, once put him down he will wake up and cry..

then he has a big appetite. I'm having a hard time keeping up on breastfeeding
sad.gif
So I'm soooo zombified.. hahaha

But good thing about this boy is he's been sleeping through the night (at least a good 6-11hours). But if he sleeps early like 7pm, then I will still not have enough sleep cause I sleep only at 2-3am after expressing milk for the last time before I go sleep..

stephanie: Gong Xi Gong Xi.
happy.gif

CL: Monster type??? Dun scare me leh... i got so far 14mths old... wanted to give him a dd or meimei leh...

CL yeh... I'm lucky that he is sleeping through the night when he was 2 weeks old... Actually come to think about it, I delivered 3 weeks ago.. not 2 weeks.. hahaha Wed baby Jordan will be 3 weeks old already.. hahah

How time flies!

Autum & TazTaz, Thanks!

TazTaz, now can start liao.. by then didi or meimei born, your eldest will be 2 years old... good age to become an elder bro or sis..
happy.gif

Step......
Congratleh. I waiting for your news actually, wanna send the stuff to you n see your baby. let me know when is conv. for you.
Jia you ya..........

Thanks JoJo, I seldom login during the day and also I frequent the Sept Mummies's thread more now.. lol

Was so busy feeding baby and trying to remain sane.. hahah

Sure Sure.. I'll see ya soon
happy.gif

Collecting for the following payments. My account is 150280532 posb savings. Thanks.

Payment for Main kit: $58 each
1. Amy (pls add $3.55 for postage of Sep kits)
2. Ming - received
3. Jellypurin - received
4. Crystal

Payment for Project Kit: $56.43 each
1. Jellypurin - received
2. Felicia - received
3. Kate - received
4. Crystal

Stephanie: Congrats!
happy.gif
You were silent for sometime so I guess you must have delivered. Post pic of didi leh.
happy.gif
You're so lucky the bb can sleep through so early..

congrats stephanie!
u r lucky leh. sleeping thru by 2 wks. my boy did that at 5 wks, girl at 2 mths. jia you jia you

ming
ur lantern so PRETTY!

Mommies,
anybody interested in today's craftysteal deal?
it's US$9.99 for 45 m of adhesive and 1 black 3d foam adhesive.
let me know by sms (9-6-9-7-5-6-6-7) please
happy.gif
thanks!

and also, anybody organising a scrap room spree?

felicia

Ade: Ok.. Will start the ball rolling..

PC deal
http://www.peachycheap.com/index.php
1. AA
2. Ade
3. Ivy Taz - you keen?

Felicia: I don't mind. What are you ordering? If you want the main kit, can get at teh membership price of $21.95 instead of $25 cos my membership has not been cancelled yet.
What's the page with the indiv LOs again? I can't find it.

Thanks everyone for your compliments...

Do add me in Facebook (stephie1735 at gmail dot com) and you'll be able to see more of Jordan's pictures... I will also update periodically his growth and milestones
happy.gif

Felicia....this is not the EK that I used. This is the improved version, refill looks similar to KKY's. Mine is 49ft while this 32ft.

3As......totally forgotten about the punch I need to collect from you. May I come over tonite around 8pm?

Ade.....just sent out your items, RA no. RR623617625SG. Thanks.

Thanks Annissa!

Btw, have anyone of you done a calendar before? Thinking of doing a 2010 calendar, But anyone of you know where i can get the stand?

ade: i think i saw basic grey has a calendar kit.. you can find it in LSS.. otherwise.. hmm.. how abt ikea? there's 1 that will be nice to be a calendar stand, it's part of the "photo frame" family in ikea i think.. kekekek..

Back