SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Jellypurin: That's quite beginners huh? Hmm... I will go take a look at the Laines classes then.. Thanks..
happy.gif

Styliciously: Not sure re the vouchers. You may want to call them up to ask.

hey ladies,
the previous SL kit. Sept kit. It came with this roller-thing (pink handle).. erm, can anyone tell me how to use that huh? sorry that I am so suaku.. but i can't figure out how to use that or for what purpose. it says for distressing?? but i can't imagine how to use that for distressing le. :p

Autumn.....tat is a rolling stamp, you roll to and fro on the ink pad then roll onto the paper to create continual stamp image.

Ann, thanks!

ladies, I haven't been scrapping much either. recently busy with my girl's 1yr party. I made some thank-you tags for the loot bags.. using the punch I got via Ann. so happy! haha.. just to show.. TFL!
happy.gif

3046072.jpg

3046073.jpg

styliciously
rmbr u joined my spree for the grab bag fr craftysteals.com. I GOT THE PACKAGE and totally love everything! there r quite some Sassafras and cosmo cricket paper in there!!! let me know how u wan to collect. too heavy to go by postage. PM me k?

work near Marina Barrage
lunch Tg Pagar/ Chinatown
evening at Clementi
stay at Bt Batok
Sunday mornings at Funan IT Mall

3As, sure you can!! I stopped for more than 6months then restarted .... look forward to see your work again.

Letting go of MM Just Chillin Girl stamp, brand new in packaging, S$12 including local postage. Please PM.

3046398.jpg

Autum
Nice tags !

Pax
I saw my name.. haha.. I am not really into stamps la.. thou I used to buy wooden stamps and nw clear stamps. Think Annissa will have more.

Annissa
*wink* *wink*
hahaha

Autum
Nice tags.

Hee hee me too never scrap still have not settled down but spent 2 hours doing this children's day goodie bag for my girl. Miscalculated. ha ha she should have 31 kids in class but I just made extra at 40.

3047487.jpg

pax,
yay! more papers! Where do u stay? I stay at bedok. If u are in the west, can meet in town? Let me know how much to pay u too. THanks..

A&A&A

christy said she can only fit 3 project kits in one flat rate box
happy.gif

and i'll transfer spree money to you soon.
sorry for the delay

felicia.

Felicia: Thanks.. I haven't come to that question yet. Have asked her if it's possible to fit one kit into the flat rate box. She doesn't think so but said will check..
happy.gif

Re the spree money, if the aug unity kit is here, pls do an offset and transfer me the balance. Saves me the trouble to tt back to you. Thanks..

Lenny: Am asking Christy if it's possible to fit the project kit into the main kits box. Let you know when she replies.
happy.gif

Comparing MWL and Laines Classes:

May I ask your opinion.

1) In general, which has a better class content?
2) On average, which is more generous with their pps and embellishments used in class?

THanks Kate
ya sweets. By right thot of this simple idea for my gal to do for her frens but aiyo yday no time so today just wake up earlier to do for her

3As, I've not gone for a class @ MWL, but have always been a fan of Laines class. Often get leftovers from the class, papers, embellishments etc. And you'll get a free gift (e.g. thickers or embellishments) for each class =)

3As
I started basic , beyond basics and 3 classes with MWL. Thereafter have been going to Laines for my class almost monthly.

I think for MWL, it will depends on the project and who is teaching. In Laines if I see the layout I like I will just go

3As, it depends on which MWL class you are comparing against. Laines classes are usually very technique intensive and tend to run late.

Kaimon, CL, Mich: Thanks for the feedback.. I'll give Laines class a try this time round.
happy.gif
By the way, do members get discounts for classes? Is it transferable?

Vivian: Thanks for the feedback.. Am thinking of trying it out too. Which one do u have? Am eyeing either the baby's breath or Isabella.

VIPs get 10% discount for fully paid classes. The official statement is usually not transferable but we can just pass around the card, right ? *wink*

Actually, they had a special promotion where you can buy a S$50 voucher with S$35 and this voucher can be used to redeem against classes. I think someone mentioned earlier she's got 2 vouchers to redeem ?

Ha ha 2As
ha ha my card is there you can just use. Ha ha if not like my fren hor they just ask me to go pay for them ha ha
Which class are you keen ?

3As, I'm also keen to go for the LLL class! In fact I've reserved a slot for the 3 Oct class (this Sat) but am likely to change my mind and go for the 29 Oct afternoon class. My VIP is also with Laines so you can use my card for the discount =)

3As, check out Laines blog..I don't know what's the trick challange (haven't received the Oct newsletter yet) but maybe worth taking note since you&friend are going for class :- "4. Try our TRICK OR TREAT Weekly Deals! Accept a TRICK Challenge to enjoy quivering rewards , 40% Discount on products, $35 Class Vouchers, ......"

While you are at the blog, try not to look at the new arrivals *evil laugh*

CL: I've booked Monsters on 16 Oct. If my friend can get her waitlist flight on 15, then we'll go.
happy.gif

Kaimon: Which day ar you postponing to? See if we can be in the same class. Hey, my hubby haven't called me. I think he must be really busy today in the office.. If not today, then tom ok?

Kate, Crystal: Noted.

Mich: You're always full of good ideas! Muacks! Hey, re the new arrival, you saw the Hambly clear stickers? You wanted to get them at MWL previously right?
By the way, how do I sign up for the Laines newsletter?

Back