Slimming through the principles of TCM techniques @Slim Couture

31544_original.jpg

Join Slim Couture and our preferred Bridal Studio Ideally Yours at our 1st wedding show at M Hotel Singapore!

Register now to avoid disappointment: https://singaporebrides.com/events/2016/09/m-hotel-040916.php

Details as follow:

NOW & FOREVER @ M
Date: Sunday, 4th September 2016
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Venue: Banquet Suite, Level 10, M Hotel (81 Anson Road)
Admission: Free admission with registration (U.P. $38 per couple)

#weddingssg #bridessg #singaporeweddings

"I used to struggle with #weightloss and I tried several methods to lose weight but the weight just doesn't come down. After reading Yina Goh's blog about her weight loss journey, I decided to give Slim Couture a try. After embarking on a 8 sessions of #Divineslim treatments, I lost a total of about 10 kgs. Even after graduating from the program, my weight continues to drop. I'm really very thankful to Slim Couture for shaping me up to look so good now!" Miss Agnes

Find out how Slim Couture has professionally helped to shape up others: http://www.slim-couture.com/medias-rave/

Call: 6536 8586/ 6336 8665 now
www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"After reading the reviews from a few bloggers and months of consideration, I decided to give Slim Couture a try. Throughout the process, there was no hard selling from the professionals here. They even told me to sign the number of sessions as per my comfort level. Besides losing 2.8 kgs only after going through 4 sessions of #Divineslim treatments, I sleep better and I feel healthier. Stay tuned to my total transformation at the end of my #Scjourney!" Miss Emily

Find out how Slim Couture has helped thousands of people to achieve fast and lasting #weightloss: http://www.slim-couture.com/testimonials/

Call us at 6536 8586/ 6336 8665 now
www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"My mum and myself have both benefitted so much from our #Scjourney. Besides losing 6.7kg after 12 sessions of #Divineslim, my digestive system improves by a lot. As for my dear #mummy, her knee caps have stopped giving her problems and her #bloodpressure is back to the normal range after going through just 7 sessions of her #slimming program. Both of us are really thankful to Slim Couture!" Miss Sharon

Read out more about why everyone is raving about the #weightloss programat Slim Couture now: http://www.slim-couture.com/medias-rave/

www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"I came across a blog when I realised that it's time for me to #loseweight. I started reading up on #Divineslim's treatments and I'm glad that I've made the decision to embark on the #weightloss journey. I've lost 15kgs so far and I'm sure I will regain #prepregnancy weight soon and the bonus from the treatment is that my high cholesterol level is in the normal range now" Miss Brenda

Drop us an email now to find out how we have helped thousands of women regain their confidence over the past few years: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"I've been exercising regularly and I couldn't see any results, in fact I got bulkier and that's definitely not what a lady wants! I'm glad that I came across Slim Couture and besides seeing good #weightloss and I sleep better as well! Most importantly, I've bid #goodbye to my constipation problem!" Miss Joey Lim

Transform your figure with our #TCMslimming now: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"I'm thankful to my group of friends who recommended me to #loseweightthrough the professionals at Slim Couture. After just 5 weeks (10 sessions) of my #Scjourney, I lost a remarkable 7.7kgs! I will definitely share the love of this miracle way of #healthy #slimming with the friends around me and the professionals at Slim Couture are always with me throughout the journey, encouraging and sharing with me their own personal experiences when they were on the program." Miss Cherrie

Kickstart your weight loss journey with Slim Couture's #TCMslimming: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"Slim Couture has always been marketed for miracles in #weightloss and I would say that embarking on a #slimming program with Slim Couture has been the best decisions that I've made in my life! Slim Couture never fail to live up to their promises and their clean #diet is never close to the crash dieting that I've tried before. Besides losing 5.6kgs within 2.5 weeks, my clothes fit so much better and I can feel the immense difference. Anyone who is hesitating to start your #transformation journey with Slim Couture, please do so and you will never regret it!" Miss April

Transform your figure with Slim Couture now: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

Call: 6536 8586/ 6336 8665
www.slim-couture.com

Last edited:

"Slim Couture has always been marketed for miracles in #weightloss and I would say that embarking on a #slimming program with Slim Couture has been the best decisions that I've made in my life! Slim Couture never fail to live up to their promises and their clean #diet is never close to the crash dieting that I've tried before. Besides losing 5.6kgs within 2.5 weeks, my clothes fit so much better and I can feel the immense difference. Anyone who is hesitating to start your #transformation journey with Slim Couture, please do so and you will never regret it!" Miss April

Transform your figure with Slim Couture now: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

Call: 6536 8586/ 6336 8665
www.slim-couture.com

中秋节快乐! Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all!

Miss Ivy embarked on #scjourney after witnessing her friends' successful #weightloss at Slim Couture!

"The program is very different from the #slimming programs that I've been through before. I've learnt to lead a healthier life after going through #DivineSlim's treatments. Till date, I'm so happy that I've successfully lost more than 10kgs and all my friends complimented that I look better now!" Miss Ivy

Embark on your weightloss journey with Slim Couture now: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

中秋节快乐! Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all!

Miss Ivy embarked on #scjourney after witnessing her friends' successful #weightloss at Slim Couture!

"The program is very different from the #slimming programs that I've been through before. I've learnt to lead a healthier life after going through #DivineSlim's treatments. Till date, I'm so happy that I've successfully lost more than 10kgs and all my friends complimented that I look better now!" Miss Ivy

Embark on your weightloss journey with Slim Couture now: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

Customers who had been with Slim Couture will know very well that the professionals at our #slimming boutiques are very professional and only advice what you need.

Over at #SlimCouture, we always advise customers to sign on a maintenance package because as we age, our metabolism rate slows down and that's the reason on why we will tend to put on weight easily. Embarking on a monthly maintenance package with us enables you to ensure that your biological clock is in tune with your body's metabolism rate.

"I've graduated from my #SCjourney for about 1 month and even though I have resume back to my normal lifestyle and #diet, I am very happy that I still continued to lose weight and inches." Miss Phillis

Talk to us now to find out more about how we have transformed thousands of ladies for the past years: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

Customers who had been with Slim Couture will know very well that the professionals at our #slimming boutiques are very professional and only advice what you need.

Over at #SlimCouture, we always advise customers to sign on a maintenance package because as we age, our metabolism rate slows down and that's the reason on why we will tend to put on weight easily. Embarking on a monthly maintenance package with us enables you to ensure that your biological clock is in tune with your body's metabolism rate.

"I've graduated from my #SCjourney for about 1 month and even though I have resume back to my normal lifestyle and #diet, I am very happy that I still continued to lose weight and inches." Miss Phillis

Talk to us now to find out more about how we have transformed thousands of ladies for the past years: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

At Slim Couture, you don't need diet pills or an extreme workout regimen to transform your figure.

"Today is my last session of my #SCjourney and I'm glad that I've successfully shed off a great 11kgs! The journey has been great with all the professionals encouraging me throughout my #slimming journey. I will strongly recommend This Brand to anyone out there with #weight issues!" Miss Tieng Tieng

Transform your figure in a healthy and effective way with Slim Couture: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

14299693_1747864865464234_2011049764_n.jpg

At Slim Couture, you don't need diet pills or an extreme workout regimen to transform your figure.

"Today is my last session of my #SCjourney and I'm glad that I've successfully shed off a great 11kgs! The journey has been great with all the professionals encouraging me throughout my #slimming journey. I will strongly recommend This Brand to anyone out there with #weight issues!" Miss Tieng Tieng

Transform your figure in a healthy and effective way with Slim Couture: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

www.slim-couture.com

Slim Couture prides ourselves to deliver astonishing results to our clients.

“I came to know about Slim Couture from numerous online reviews and decided to sign up together with a friend. After embarking on my #Scjourneyfor 1.5 months, I have lost 9kg!!
My friend also attained astonishing results. It has been a great and pleasant experience. As long as you stick to what the professional therapists had advised you and stick to the plan conscientiously.
I will continue my #Divineslim’s sessions with Slim Couture and attain my ideal weight.
Right now I am very happy with the results and look forward to each session and further #weightloss.”
Miss Emma

Your trusted partners for your #slimming journey with Slim Couture to attain astonishing results:
http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

Call: 65368586 / 63368665 now
www.slim-couture.com

Slim Couture prides ourselves to deliver astonishing results to our clients.

“I came to know about Slim Couture from numerous online reviews and decided to sign up together with a friend. After embarking on my #Scjourneyfor 1.5 months, I have lost 9kg!!
My friend also attained astonishing results. It has been a great and pleasant experience. As long as you stick to what the professional therapists had advised you and stick to the plan conscientiously.
I will continue my #Divineslim’s sessions with Slim Couture and attain my ideal weight.
Right now I am very happy with the results and look forward to each session and further #weightloss.”
Miss Emma

Your trusted partners for your #slimming journey with Slim Couture to attain astonishing results:
http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

Call: 65368586 / 63368665 now
www.slim-couture.com

45158_original.jpg

6 weeks into the #SCjourney, both Cavin Soh -苏梽诚 and Serena have both lost 6.7kgs and 4.5kgs respectively!

Look at how good both of them look now!

#Repost @cavinsoh with @repostapp
・・・
After 6 weeks,we feel so much lighter and looking radiant. So amazed by the results that #DivineSlim delivers! #slimcouturesg #scjourney #slimming #moneybackguarantee #cavinsoh

45920_original.jpg

Slim Couture sends early greetings to all our supportive friends and customers, wishing all a properous year ahead!

万事如意
财源广进
步步高升

51601_original.jpg

#Giveaway Slim Couture® , one of Singapore's most effective slimming boutique is giving away 3 x 4 sessions Divine Slim® worth $880 each.

It's time of the year for our annual retreat! We are sorry that we missed you! We will be away for our annual retreat from 22nd June (Thursday) to 26th June (Monday) and will resume operations on 27th June (Tuesday) at 11am.

To thank all of you for your great understanding while we are away for our retreat, Slim Couture® is giving away 3 x 4 sessions Divine Slim® worth $880 each.

To participate in this giveaway contest, follow the steps below:
1. Like Slim Couture® page
2. Make a guess where we are heading to for our annual retreat
3. Share and like this post
4. Make your post public
5. Tag your friends and family who you would like to join you for this giveaway

This Giveaway will end on 27th June (Tuesday) at 11am. Selected winners will be notified via Facebook and provided with details to redeem the 4 sessions of Divine Slim®

Meanwhile, if you wish to contact us, kindly write to us http://www.slim-couture.com/contact/

52127_original.jpg

#Loseweightchallenge

WE PAY YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH US!

YES! You heard us right! Embark on a #SCJourney with Slim Couture in the month of July and we will pay you for every KG that you lose with us!

Hurry and contact us to find out more about this irresistible deal now: http://www.slim-couture.com/appointment/

Call: 6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665 now

*Limited to the first 50 sign ups only
*Share this post to receive a mystery gift upon sign up

54106_original.jpg

@michelleyidali is 10.3 kgs lighter after embarking on #SCJourney for 1 month!

What are the health benefits of losing a good 10kgs? Share with us your thoughts?

Call: 6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665 to embark on your #SCJourney to a lighter and healthier YOU!

The winners who qualify for our #giveaway are:
(1) Serraine Teo
(2) Adeline Tan

We will contact you within 3 working days! Congratulations once again!

#Repost @michelleyidali (@get_repost)
・・・
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee after my 8 sessions embarking my #SCJourney I have lost 10kg!!!!! Yes!! 10kg!!! Bye bye 10 kg

54495_original.jpg

Exactly 2 weeks after the last update on @michelleyidali's #weightloss journey, it's so great to share with everyone that she has lost another 5kgs!

Let's give a round of applause to Michelle! Well done!

54494_original.jpg

Exactly 2 weeks after the last update on @michelleyidali's #weightloss journey, it's so great to share with everyone that she has lost another 5kgs!
Let's give a round of applause to Michelle! Well done!

55311_original.jpg

How does it feels when it's your FIRST experience of altering your clothes to a smaller size? #elated

Let's hear from Michelle Tay 郑荔分!

・・・
When I was being asked to try on this dress which I last worn 3 years ago I was #confident I could fit in. What made me SUPER HAPPY was it’s now TOOOO BIG…keke almost a 3” bigger!!!! 1st time..1st time.. yes I repeated twice “1st time” hahahaaaa... 1st time I need to alter the size NOT BIGGER but TO SMALLER size…YIPPPPEEEE!! THANKYOU #SlimCouture for another MAGIC!! Many people have been asking me is it tough during my journey with @slimcouturesg ? My answer is NO!!! NOT AT ALL!!! In fact I enjoy so much keke so love the sessions!! Not forgetting the lovely n patient gals..they are always so encouraging and giving me health tips to achieve good results.. #THANKYOU #SlimCouture #SlimCoutureSg #DivineSlim #tvgsg @tvgsg @achtungtime #achtungtime #zhenglifen #zhenglifenyidali #yidali #yidaliZhengLifen #Michelle#MichelleTay #MichelleYidali #郑荔分一大粒 #郑荔分 #一大粒郑荔分 #郑荔分#workingTowordsAHealthierMe #JiaYouTo减油 #jiaYou #减肥 #减油

Call: 6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665
Www.slim-couture.com

Since my teenage years I have been facing weight problems. No matter how much I diet and exercise on a regular routine, that flabby waist and thick arms doesn’t seem to go away. But things changed after I step into Slim Couture.

57932_original.jpg

@slimcouturesg, we are always ready to bring your #weightloss to another level. Thus, we are always improving on our whole program to make it a holistic & healthy one for you.

That's not a normal water bottle that @michelleyidali is holding, its an alkaline water bottle. By drinking 5 bottles of #SlimCouture's alkaline water bottle, you are drinking the sufficient water intake for your body.
Benefits of how drinking alkaline water can help you to lose weight:
1) Water Revs up your metabolism
2) Helps you feel full – Drink a glass of water ½ hour before meals to feel fuller.
3) Boost your energy – Dehydration makes you feel fatigued. You only have to lose 1% of your body’s water to become dehydrated. Alkaline water hydrates better than plain water. It is readily absorbed in the intestines.
4) Improves muscle function – A properly hydrated body will use water to lubricate its joints. Dehydration will result in increased wear and tear on the joints. Drinking enough water also helps prevent muscle cramping while you exercise. When you exercise, proper hydration is a must. Alkalinity in the body helps resist lactic acid build up in the muscles
5)Dehydration leaves the colon dry and is the number one cause of constipation! Alkaline water has a positive link to digestive health. It helps maintain colon health by keeping it lubricated

Call us at 6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665 to find out more!
・・・
To be healthier - Eat well! Drink well! Sleep well!! Now I can shout out loudly YES I CAN DO IT! Cos I have @slimcouturesg #DivineSlim treatment n diet had help me to achieve a healthier body n now lagi best with the new alkaline bottle that #SlimCoutureSg is having it aids in total body health and wellness .
#SlimCoutureSg #DivineSlim #YourFinalSlimmingStop #ThankYou #2SAnd2R #alkalineWater #KangenWater #healthylifestyle #drinkGoodWater #TowardsHealthierMe #HealthAndWellness .
#Michelle #MichelleTay #MichelleYidali #ZhengLifen #YidaliZhengLifen #Yidali #YidaliMichelle
郑荔分 #郑荔分一大粒 #一大粒郑荔分 #一大粒#要喝好水#喝还原水

57934_original.jpg

Hurry now and be the 1st 50 sign-ups for May to walk away with a complimentary #SlimCouture's alkaline water bottle!

Call: 6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665

#YourFinalSlimmingStop

#Repost @cavinsoh (@get_repost)
・・・
Drinking alkalized water has many benefits because alkaline neutralizes acid. Consumption of this water facilitates body to reduce as well as dispose off the acidic wastes.
Drinking water before you eat helps in weight reduction. It is a fact that food cravings are more extreme when you are thirsty. Quenching your thirst can lead to eating less and healthier food.

How alkaline water can help you to lose weight:
1) Water Revs up your metabolism
2) Helps you feel full – Drink a glass of water ½ hour before meals to feel fuller.
3) Boosts your energy – Dehydration makes you feel fatigued. You only have to lose 1% of your body’s water to become dehydrated. Alkaline water hydrates better than plain water. It is readily absorbed in the intestines.
4) Improves muscle function
5)Dehydration leaves the colon dry and is the number one cause of constipation!
New sign up with @slimcouturesg will get this elegant alkaline water bottle worth $88 for free.
This is no ordinary bottle..
#slimcouturesg #slimming #moneybackguarantee #cavinsoh

10559.jpg

The team @slimcouturesg 猪大家:

恭喜发财!年年有余!永远苗条!
Please note that we will be closed for operations from 4th February to 10th February for the Lunar New Year celebrations. We will resume operations on 11th February @ 10am.
For urgent matters, kindly write to us at askexperts@slim-couture.com

发啊!

#CNY2019

10560.jpg

SPECIAL HAPPY HOURS PROMOTION

From 1st March till 31st March 2019, enjoy a special rate of $160/session.
U.P $220/session. *Applicable for off happy hours 3 to 5pm only
*Terms & conditions apply

Hurry and contact us now while slots last! ☎️ 6534 0747/ 6536 8586/ 6336 8665
Askexperts@slim-couture.com

#giveaway #promotions #slimcouturesg

10561.jpg

・・・
Birthday weekend over Liao... keke time to detox.. hahah... surprise I didn’t put on weight after all the partying and feasting on yummy food, cakes and dumpling …keke.... thanks to @slimcouturesg for the treatment…now back on my healthy lifestyle regime…fighting Michelle! Keke….
-
#BirthdayMonth#JuneBaby #SlimCouture #SlimCoutureSg #DivineSlim #TowardsHealthierMe #tvgsg #Achtung
-
#MichelleTay #Michelle #MichelleYidali #Yidali #YidaliMichelle #ZhengLifen #ZhengLifenYidali #YidaliZhengLifen #郑荔分#一大粒 #郑荔分一大粒 #一大粒郑荔分

10565.jpg

#Repost @cavinsoh (@get_repost)
・・・
2.7kg!
This is the weight I lost in 2 sessions!
6 more sessions to go and my target is to lose 4kg, that's just in a month's duration.
Working towards a Healthier, Happier and Lighter me.
Quote "Cavin Soh" and get 10% off when you sign-up.
Get 10%+5% off when you sign-up together with a friend.
Hurry! Promotion ends 31st October 2019.
Call 6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665 now.
@cavinsoh
#苏梽诚
#slimcouturesg
#moneybackguaranteed

10568.jpg

"I've never thought that I would need to lose weight as all along before I gave birth, I was always weighing less than 50kg. However giving birth to 3 kids, I felt so depressed over my own figure and totally lost my self confidence. Read good reviews about Slim Couture & decided to give myself a chance as they are very professional with their advice when I went for consultation.

After just 8 sessions (1 month's #SCJOURNEY), I lost a total of 6.3kg & body fats of 3%! Thank you Slim Couture for letting me regain my self confidence and I'm sure I'll be able to regain my pre pregnancy weight in another 1 month's time! " Miss He mother of 3

Stay tuned to our updated amazing #SCtransformationjourney with Miss He in a month's time!

#TCMSlimming #moneybackguarantee

10571.jpg

Dear all, Please kindly note that we will be closed for Chinese New Year from 24th to 30th January 2020 and we will resume operations on 31st January 2020 at 10am.

For urgent matters, please write to us at Askexperts@slim-couture.com

The team at Slim Couture would like to take this chance to wish everyone 恭喜发财, 青春苗条美丽! 鼠你旺! Huat ah!! Cheers,
Slim Couture
6536 8586/ 6534 0747/ 6336 8665
Www.slim-couture.com

10572.jpg

[#Wuhan virus: A note for visitors of Slim Couture ]

In light of the current situation with the Wuhan virus, we would like to advise members of the public visiting our various centres to please avoid coming if you are exhibiting cough, cold and fever symptoms.
For the latest updates on the virus, please visit the MOH webpage: https://www.moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan

Let’s stay healthy together!

Back