Single Mom Looking For Friends To Chat With~

Hi! Im not a single mum but love to make mummy friend :) have a 3 year old girl and 7 month boy. We can plan a playdate for them :)

Im not a single mom too. but i just resign from my day job, wish to make more friends and have more playdates for my kids too.
I got 3 rascal age 6 and the other two is 4

Hi all, I'm also a single mum with 6yo gal. I live in the east. I'm a Mumprenuer, wat about the rest of you?
Hi hi , what business are you into? i just resign too.. trying to be SAHM but also wish to do some home based business too

Kiddos to all mummies. We do all our best for our kids. Maybe I would suggest to have fb group chat or small watsapp group to encourage mummies.

Cheers.

Hi Mummies,
Anyone intends to bring kids travel for a short trip in End Oct - Dec (anytime around this time)? As i am also a single mum with two kids, 8 & 12yrs old.

Dear twinklebel and all, I am a single mother with 5yrs old kid. I stay in sengkang. Do add me into your chats. Would like to know more friends too!

Yup! All mother are welcome. I re-intro myself. I'm Belle. I have a 3 years old daughter. I stay at hougang area. :)

Hi mummies,
I hv 2 boys. Yes, let's start a chat grp,
perhaps those interested can join in a cafe biz and make it a meeting place for mums from Motherhood Forum...food for thought. You may text 98216010 to include ur name in whatsapp chat grp.

Hi all

Not sure if this chat is still active. I have a 5 and 10 year old. Would love to chat and arrange meet up since i have just resigned. Will be available to meet after march though. Hope this tread will be alive soon..

Cheers and happy new year

Hi all

Not sure if this chat is still active. I have a 5 and 10 year old. Would love to chat and arrange meet up since i have just resigned. Will be available to meet after march though. Hope this tread will be alive soon..

Cheers and happy new year

Hello! Nt single mummy but my working hrs are flexi n im pretty free in d mornings. Wld love have ppl to meet n chat:)

Hi everyone I just wanted to share this amazing give away from MUMS. You have a chance to win Baby Jogger 2011 City Mini Single Stroller (Crimson/Gray)! Just follow the instructions on their Facebook Page just search Mums SG on Facebook. :D:D

I have an angel boy.
And, desire to want another baby are stronger.
I'm thinking of be a single Mother.
Is this sound ok ? To b a single Mother in Singapore.

Back