Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

sue for defamation? Sorry, I really can't help to stop laughing whenever I think of it.
May I know who is she to sue in this case? Is she admitting she's the Frog in the comment stated? Did the anonymous state her real name? So she's admitting she's the Cheater here?
And financial losses, what losses? how much is she earning from the Coach sales? So she wants to go to court and announce to the whole world she's earning from this kind of sales and get the attention from Coach? Did she file tax for her earning? Does she want IRAS to investigate? This is like 做贼喊抓贼
Really a joke!

But now she achieved her aim, the spreadsheet is removed, I'm very angry on this, becoz of a black sheep but our finally established system is tarnished.

Musicbox

I have deleted the spreadsheets.

Are you a spree organiser? If not a spree organiser, maybe you would like to start a new spreadsheet?

But got to prepare that there might be another similar scenario or have some organisers wanting to ask for bad feedbacks to be removed, asking who the anonymous person who have post the comments.
sad.gif

Hi oppsgal,
Can you email me the old spreadsheets, i don't know how to do the google one but let me try figure out, i hope to continue from there.
Ya, it must be very hard on you, you've done a good job for all of us! Thanks!

I'll pm you and from there hope to get the old worksheet.

Haha, figuring now, do you know how to let the users key their email address but don't show it on the viewing spreadsheet?

Hi oppsgal, can you email me the spreadsheet for personal use? I've been using it to judge when I join the new spree organisers. It's sad that it's gone.

Thank you.

I am actually very confused with the current updates and settings. Would like to help but the last I have set a new spreadsheet is back in 2010? Think a few months back, they change the formatting of what? See already also very blur. Have to "wander" around each button.
sad.gif

I don't think got such a way to key email address but don't show. If you figure it, please share with me too.

Jen

Please wait for Musicbox to set up a NEW spreadsheet. Only left with "history" spreadsheet. Think won't be much useful.

1 way to check the spree organiser's creditability is to view the spreadsheet here *last time, now cannot already cos its gone*

another way is to browse comments from that spree organiser's existing threads. some have a lot of ongoing sprees for different brands and items. look at spreeists' comments, to see whether they receive their goods on time or delayed (some mommies ask and ask and get no response) and how much they are charged for top-up. whether it "gels" with the spree's terms and conditions.

i used both methods *last time*

jodi

Agreed...I did so too. Do not only depend on spreadsheet alone, as not 100% true feedback since anonymous people give the comments. Could be "bad organisers" put comments as good... or "good organisers" have some issues and misunderstanding with first time spreeists whom never join them...

Use more ways to "verify" and minimize "risks".

The only thing is sometimes some organisers only PM the shipping charges and not put as table in their thread.

Since the old spreadsheets are gone, we'll have to start all over again!

Can someone please test out this spreadsheet? Maybe we can test it out with good comments on our good spree organiser out there?

To input, click here

To view, click here

Let me know if there's any bug or problems!

oppsgal

that's the thing.
some organisers handle their spree such that interested people do not know the shipping charges as these are not posted in their threaad.
so if really want to join, ask them about the est. shipping first, and if the organiser reply "do not know, never ordered this particular item before", what i do is order small (not bulky or heavy), cheap amount first to try try.
if the top-up is exorbitant, i won't join that organiser's future sprees.

I tested the spreadsheet, it works! Thanks Musicbox, oppsgal and all mummies who make effort to organise spree.. apreciate it!!

Thanks, musicbox. The link works!

I hope all mommies out there who have join sprees will give their clear/frank input. Spree organisers also need affirmation for their sincere efforts. The best anyone can do is to give them a pat on the back.

Let's start all over again
happy.gif

I've deleted the question on name and emails, do let me know if you encountered problem when inputing and viewing the form

oppsgal

Deleted google spreadsheet can be retrieved if you never empty the trash folder in your google documents.

The spreadsheet is good and no one can sue you for that.

As a spree organizer, if you cannot take bad comments, I suggest you don't start any spree in the first place. Everyone should get the freedom of speech. If your own conscience is clear, you wouldn't get so agitated over just some bad comments about you to the extent that you want to sue someone. That's completely a childish act. The more over-reacted the person is, the more obvious that the person is guilty.

Musicbox:

Okay - no problem with viewing/typing. Please do keep posting the links like oopsgal used to so that more mommies can read/give input if this thread is prominently 'featured'
happy.gif

Feif,
sure sure
happy.gif

will be copying oppsgal wording and made some changes later
happy.gif

(Pls don't sue me for copyright.....)

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

<font color="ff0000">To comment</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

<font color="ff0000">To view</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE

<font color="ff0000">Terms and conditions for using the form</font>:
1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision
2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading
3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet
4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

<font color="ff0000">Guideline on using the form</font>
1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone
happy.gif

sorry for my late post regarding the coach online factory sprees - as I organized quite a few batches but I'm one of the "not so helpful" organizers who doesn't know how to capture a screenshot from my mac laptop and upload in my thread.
happy.gif

authenticity of coach factory - I can vouch for it because of the following reasons :

1. the email address that they use and customer service center numbers that they have is the same as that of coach.com
Please note that you can NEVER use a [email protected] email address not unless coach.com allowed you to use so.

2. Receipts that they send out are the same receipts as that of Coach and the price tags, and care card inside the bags are exactly the same as that of the regular coach.

Please note though that all purchases from the factory outlet does not provide any dust bags.

Regarding the spree organizer who felt bad (or would like to sue oops gal), i feel sorry for you. To the spreeist / whoever you are who posted that comment perhaps you could have at least posted your name?? Be brave, don't hide behind your computer, for all we know, you did not even join that spree and you're just a passerby wanting to express yourself. You might also want to reflect on the words you use.

to oopsgal and musicbox, thanks for all your efforts and don't be stressed out with those threats. First of all, how can she sue you when you're not the one who posted it (the burden of proof lies on the accuser)? Secondly, this is a forum, and that's a public document as such, you can't just pinpoint a person.

Lastly, I do agree with tanlengleng, organizing sprees although tiring should be fun. it's the best way to meet nice ladies (ie. mulberry, TLL, haze1ine, vicky, snuffy, lynn54). i may not be one of the best spree organizers in SMH but I'm sure I made good friends because I organize KS, Macys sprees.
happy.gif

Regarding coachfactory.com, to support what mahalia said i will share coach response to my email to [email protected] and this is their reply;

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.  Please be advised that the website www.Thank you for taking the time to write to us.  Please be advised that the website www.coachfactory.com is an authentic Coach site.  Happy shopping!

Kind Regards,
Coach, Inc..com is an authentic Coach site.  Happy shopping!

Kind Regards,
Coach, Inc.

Just to reassure mummies here
happy.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

happy.gif

happy.gif

Okay there is no thread for good/bad spreeists so I need this thread for everyone to judge this spreeist:

Spreeists: princess_ai_swee
Participate in my CnE spree: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/6768013.html

Items arrived today and I send out email notification for everyone to make arrangement for collection. She wanted to collect this evening at City Hall MRT station and since I had the stuffs with me, I told its fine although my collection T&amp;C stated that at least 24 hours notice is required. Since I had the stuffs, I don't find any reason to reject her in the first place.

However my collection are all strictly at 6p.m and all my regular knew that. It was also clearly stated in my first post (you can check the thread). However, she told me that she can only meet me at 6.15p.m because she get off work at 6p.m. I told her that it is impossible as I need to rush off immediately for personal commitment. Then she suggested to me that I should <font color="ff0000">leave her item at the station control room so that she can pick it up later at her convenience</font>. I told her I won't do that because it is not safe and for self collection, I only pass items to spreeists directly and not leave it somewhere where I won't even know if the item will reach her hands.

Then she demanded a refund because I only gave her 7 hours notice for collection and since I can't meet her according to her preference nor follow her suggest to leave at the control station. I told her that she had misread and the 24 hours notice is for me and there is in fact 14 days grace period (clearly stated in collection advice as posted on the thread and emailed to her) to collect but she kept saying I am the one who is at fault because I tell her last minute and she can't collect today.

I told her that I was kind enough to let her collect today waiving the 24 hours notice rules since I know I can pass it if she could be punctual but she was the one who can't meet my schedule. I told her to topup for postage in this case and she refused.

I would like advice from mummies here to let me know what would you do with such a spreeist who is so unreasonable and don't even bother reading my emails properly?

Best thing to do is to IGNORE bcos we spreeists know u are a good organizer! I hv joined ur FitFlop spree earlier on and found u to be very organized &amp; efficient. I remembered a very detailed &amp; updated collection schedule was emailed to me stating my options of where&amp;when to do the collection. I also recalled after meeting up with us for the collection at d CCK MRT, u mentioned having to rush home to meet a mummy who had to collect her loot at a last minute arrangement bcos she was going oversea soon. I was even more impressed with your flexibility. Stay happy.It was a real pleasure dealing with you ya ;)

@icekacangyumz: thx!

yah, in the end I told her that either she topup for postage or I will just hold her items until she is willing to topup it up. definitely no refund for her case.

Marie, you did so for me during one of the gymboree spree too. They sent wrong size, you got me the refund, and have me keep that piece as well.

Marie is fantastic too!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Hi Rada, you need US issued credit card with valid residential address in US. Billing address must match to shipping address.
I also got invitation from coach factory store whenever they have sale, i registered with singapore address though. I think for invitation they are not really checking but for purchasing they are really strict.
I think the only way is you need to have friend who resides in US an help you to purchase and send to your vpost address or singapore address. Mummies who have more experiences please correct me if im wrong
happy.gif

Thanks

Oops gal,

Sorry for my late support, not been active spreeing lately so didn't check. You've done much help providing us all with the spreadsheet. I was once flamed by an organizer, eventually her true colors came out - coz I'm not the only one that had a bad vibe from the organizer but others too. I'm glad with the spreadsheet we read all comments and not all the organizers "great" comments on thread.

Musicbox,
Thank you for new spreadsheet ;)!!
I pop in to give a thumsbup to Chepot, she's a good organizer with all time fav. Ocean, jxmum, mariepumkin, tanlengleng.

Thanks music box for this spreadsheet. Wished I had seen this earlier. Had a really terrible experience recently with one spree organiser listed in the table. It was horrible, she doesn't update and kept changing collection dates! You can actually see people hounding her for their stuff in the threads. Very untrust-worthy spree organiser.

Bought from USASHOPNSAVE for Coach factory sale via spree. Reliable and fast. She also gave me standard shipping charges which is my preference cos I was buying it as a gift for my mum and I want to be on my budget. She has a BP before too that is why I am confidence in getting from her instead from unknown sources.

For me the best spree org is tan lengleng.
happy.gif
please don't stop organizing sprees esp medela.
happy.gif
thank you sooooo much for the medela funnel.
happy.gif

Just saw one of the terms for organising spree here.

"At any time, organisers may be required to produce documents for proof."

Good term.
happy.gif

The new rules will likely affect those hand-carrying branded bags and toiletries back from overseas. This move is good -- at least items are guaranteed to be authentic/straight from the online shop.

happy.gif

Back