September 2016 Mummies!

Hi mummies to be!
May I know what r the typical questions you all will ask the gynae when u first go for your scans etc?
I only want to ask him what food/fruits can/cannot take.
Anything I should also ask during my first visit?

Hi everyone! I just got confirmed by the doctor today I'm 5 weeks 4 days pregnant. I started the MS and a little giddiness at week 5.

Feeling so excited on this beautiful journey and grow up with Sep'2016 mummies to be :)

Hi Gwendy,

Can u add me in fb group [email protected] thanks!

Cheers!
Congrats Bearyqoo, a start to a beautiful baby . Take care and stay happy and stress free .

Hi all! Have been silently reading this thread as I have not confirmed with gynae previously. Hehe.

Now I can officially join in! ;) Am a first time mom and currently 6+ weeks. Haven get to hear the heartbeat though. :(

Hi Gwendy!
Please add me in the Facebook group too!

icy_mutushi at hotmail.com
Congrats and welcome !!
Wow sept is a blooming month .
Best wishes to all moms to be

Hello all Sep 2016 mummies!

Was just tested positive on Thursday from Clearblue digital home test kit. Should be 4 weeks going to 5!

Just went to KKH this evening to check if there's anything wrong as I noticed some unusual spotting which was slightly heavier than earlier in week 4. Gynae did a vaginal scan and saw nothing yet, citing still in very early pregnancy. Completed a blood test for HCG, and was instructed to go back on Monday for another blood test to see if HCG doubles up. Should I really be worried at this point? First time mummy-to-be here.
Hi Mrs .T ,
Got this from Google .
.. "Key things to remember about hCG levels. In 85% of normal pregnancies, the hCG level will double every 48 - 72 hours."
So don't worry too much ... u'd surely want the level to double which means u ARE pregnant . Congrats . Take care stay happy . ;p

Was just tested positive on Thursday from Clearblue digital home test kit. Should be 4 weeks going to 5!

Just went to KKH this evening to check if there's anything wrong as I noticed some unusual spotting which was slightly heavier than earlier in week 4. Gynae did a vaginal scan and saw nothing yet, citing still in very early pregnancy. Completed a blood test for HCG, and was instructed to go back on Monday for another blood test to see if HCG doubles up. Should I really be worried at this point? First time mummy-to-be here.
hi. im guessing it could really be too early. i had to use v scan for mine even at 5w2d to detect anything.

i got myself a scared the previous time for booking my first 1st appt so early in the preg stage too..

all the best!!

Hello,

Nothing to worry regarding their instructor to come back for another blood test, in fact, dun be surprise on coming monday they will tell you to come back on wed for yet another same blood test. Remember in your secondary school science experience, you will need a minimum of 3 point before you u can plot out a curve ya.

As long as your HCG double or even triple every 2 days is a good sign. Of cos if the spotting is getting heavier & looks like fresh blood color than i will suggest you go back to see them earlier.

Rest more, eat healthy. All will be well. Cheers

Hi, just want to let all new mumies to be know that we currently have a WhatsApp chat group ongoing for September 2016 mummies. Pm me your name and mobile number to be added in!

Hey all! Am new to this group. Tested positive a week ago. Am first time preggie and I'm really excited just as all of you are! Haven't been feeling much symptoms except for frequent peeing and a little tiredness.

Hi everyone, just tested positive :) Would like to find out roughly how much is the 1st consultation to the Gynae? Not sure is it too early to go for the 1st consultation..

Hello Sep '16 mummies!

Tested positive on 10 Jan and 15 Jan (Guardian test and GP). Am going to the gynae on 29 Jan for ultrasound to see if there's a heartbeat.

So excited! But very nervous too. This can be called my 2nd pregnancy cos the 1st one didn't have a heartbeat.

Hi mommies to be,

Is it weird if I don't experience any symptoms? According to the clearblue test kit, I'm about 3 weeks. However, according to the calculators online, it says 5+weeks.

Hi Melcy,
Did you at 2 weeks to the number of weeks shown on the clear blue kit? The number of weeks shown on the kit states the weeks after conception while the online calculator is based on your LMP.

If you've already added the 2 weeks, then you might have miscalculated your cycle. You might have ovulated later then you thought.

Hi everyone, just tested positive :) Would like to find out roughly how much is the 1st consultation to the Gynae? Not sure is it too early to go for the 1st consultation..

For mine 1st consultation plus scan think about 200 plus. But some are more ex it depends on which gynea u choose. If wan the cheapest de maybe can try kkh. For mine is private under TMC which is in the clinic.

For mine 1st consultation plus scan think about 200 plus. But some are more ex it depends on which gynea u choose. If wan the cheapest de maybe can try kkh. For mine is private under TMC which is in the clinic.

Hello, If you do not mind i add a bit to your post. If wanna the cheapest, must go to KKH as a subsidy patient. a private patient at KKH is paying very similar rate as those in TMC.

Cheers

Hi all! I just went to KKH last sat for my 1st consultation. Guess I'm still quite early in the pregnancy, only able to see that "pocket" during ultrasound. Was given some hormones pills to stabilise the pregnancy and will be going back for 2nd consultation on 31 Dec :)

This is my 2nd pregnancy! With a super clingy 2.5yo boy, I think I will be extremely tired for this pregnancy. Haha~ But still, looking forward!

Can add me into the FB group? [email protected]

Thank you!

Hi Melcy,
Did you at 2 weeks to the number of weeks shown on the clear blue kit? The number of weeks shown on the kit states the weeks after conception while the online calculator is based on your LMP.

If you've already added the 2 weeks, then you might have miscalculated your cycle. You might have ovulated later then you thought.

Ran0512, I didn't add the 2 weeks to the number of weeks shown on the test kit. Am I supposed to?

I haven't booked an appointment with a gynae. When's the earliest I should go and see one?

Been feeling a bit of stretch (like cramps) especially when I'm working or walking around. This morning, no pain, no ms at all. Is this normal?

just wondering, will we be given a full day mc for our gynae visit?
i'm finally seeing my gynae for the first time this thurs but im not sure if i should take leave or just take mc..

Ran0512, I didn't add the 2 weeks to the number of weeks shown on the test kit. Am I supposed to?

I haven't booked an appointment with a gynae. When's the earliest I should go and see one?

Been feeling a bit of stretch (like cramps) especially when I'm working or walking around. This morning, no pain, no ms at all. Is this normal?

Yup 2 weeks. Anyway you probably don't have to go too early if you don't experience severe cramping or spotting. I might have miscalculated mine and went too early. Dr couldn't see anything during vaginal scan. So I guess it's better to not go too early to save $ haha spent about $200 plus for first visit.

But you may want to narrow down on your gynae and give the clinic a call to book your appointment. Some gynaes may be fully book up to a couple of days or even weeks.

I don't have much symptoms or ms except for the occasional nausea and slight tummy discomfort

Hi mummies. Been following the thread for awhile now. Because this is my 2nd pregnancy, I think I tend to take things slightly more laidback. So although I tested positive on 6th January, my first gynae appt will only be on the 25th because I dont want to go through Vaginal scan. I remembered it being so painful! Taking Dr Suzanna this time instead of Dr June which was my 1st gynae in 2014.

I tested positive (very faint line ) on Watson. Then I went to buy another clear blue.. confirm pregnant 2-3.. and went to my office clinic do bhcg test.. haha.. triple confirm..

Then went polyclinic to change my hypertension meds.. n seeing my gynae on friday..

Actually bHCG blood test is not necessary if you don't display symptoms like bleeding with abdominal pain, etc. Best to confirm pregnancy is ard 6-7 weeks with ultrasound scan to detect fetal heartbeat. Clinics might not order blood test when there is no pain & bleeding - that's what happened for my #1. KKH ordered blood test for my #2 as I experienced pain & lots of brown discharge with occasional pinkish discharge.
The first thing to do now is to pop folic acid, monitor the symptoms (if bleeding, see doctor immediately), eat healthily (avoid raw food, coffee, etc) and rest more.

Went to the my gynae yesterday to see how many weeks along so is estimated 3 + 2weeks along ! Whats the rational between adding 2 weeks ? Doc tells me to come back 2 weeks later to monitor heart beat.

Add me to fb group: [email protected]

Hi Leilamummy,

We have to add 2 weeks as the clearblue test kit gives you the number of weeks from conception while doctors count based on the first day of your LMP, assuming that the baby was conceived 2 weeks after the first day of your LMP. (Which assumes you ovulated on day 14)

Hope I'm correct. Any other mummies can correct me if I'm wrong.

how is your ms mummies? mine has been very bad coupled with faint spells n giddiness.

my food aversion is even worse i cannot keep anything down the stomach. can't take the hunger and stress aymore and went to kkh 24h to get some meds for anti nausea but it dint seem to help at all...

anyone as bad as me? i feel so weak and useless now... T.T

Hi Leilamummy,

We have to add 2 weeks as the clearblue test kit gives you the number of weeks from conception while doctors count based on the first day of your LMP, assuming that the baby was conceived 2 weeks after the first day of your LMP. (Which assumes you ovulated on day 14)

Hope I'm correct. Any other mummies can correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Ran0512
Well went to the doc they do that too cos he cant really tell when it was conceive only estimate.

Dewyjul try to eat small portions at a time. My friend had that too until 7 months

Thanks Ran0512
Well went to the doc they do that too cos he cant really tell when it was conceive only estimate.

Dewyjul try to eat small portions at a time. My friend had that too until 7 months
i tried but i cuden find any food i can take for now.. even milo doesn't help a lot.. im praying this is a passing phrase instead.

i tried but i cuden find any food i can take for now.. even milo doesn't help a lot.. im praying this is a passing phrase instead.

same here! :( but i try to after food ren not to vomit.. cus if not i have to re-eat again! morning vomit alot of acid but still have the vomitting feeling.. gosh this week 6 weeks. hope next week 7 will be better and not worst >.<

:( any mummy drank juice ?... i drank cold press juice went online and read all the food borne illness associated with unpasturize juice. so guilty

Too many dont eat for pregnancy to keep up

same here! :( but i try to after food ren not to vomit.. cus if not i have to re-eat again! morning vomit alot of acid but still have the vomitting feeling.. gosh this week 6 weeks. hope next week 7 will be better and not worst >.<
i know right... im hoping it will pass soon too...
:( any mummy drank juice ?... i drank cold press juice went online and read all the food borne illness associated with unpasturize juice. so guilty

Too many dont eat for pregnancy to keep up
im eating maggi n tidbits. the only thing i can stomach down. else i will feel too hungry goto the point of fainting spells.. i guess i can only give bb healthier food when this stage pass. >.< i feel very guilty too....

Congrats Bearyqoo!! Is this your first too? :)
Sure have invited you to the group.

Hi Ran0512, don't worry too much. The dates may be off, possible that you may not be as far along or the Doc just couldn't find it yet. Stay positive.

Hi Gwendy,
Can you add me to the FB group too. [email protected]

Thank you. :)

For my #1 i am like that till im in 2nd trim. During the 1sr trim. Im even warded for drip coz i vomit anything i drink or eat.. well...keep urself hydrated. Last time my gynae told me to sip 100plus...

Hi mummies. Been following the thread for awhile now. Because this is my 2nd pregnancy, I think I tend to take things slightly more laidback. So although I tested positive on 6th January, my first gynae appt will only be on the 25th because I dont want to go through Vaginal scan. I remembered it being so painful! Taking Dr Suzanna this time instead of Dr June which was my 1st gynae in 2014.
Hi Inxherxeyes,
May I know how is your experience with Dr June? Is she from KKH private? I am expecting my first baby and we are looking for a female gynae in KKH. Thanks. :)

hi all mummies! tested positive on 12th jan. And I just went for my first appointment today. Gynae did a scan, but I forgot to ask what scan was that. But he mentioned foetus is kinda small. Only 0.72cm. And my gynae asked me to go back next week again to see if the foetus is stable. he gave me some folic acid and utrogeston.

Back