Sept 2016 IVF Mummies

@Sallykbs : hi there! We met during ER at Kkh hope you still remember me! Glad to find you on this thread:)
This 2ww had been quite stressful on the mind and to make it more depressing, I saw red spotting today (sobs)

Can I ask if that's the case do I still need to go back for blood test?
Previously I did 2 IUIs and menses also come before the blood test date :(

Have you called KKIVF? They might be able to advice if you need to go see them ASAP. My 1st fresh cycle also have red spotting and AF came before scheduled blood test. They say still have to do the blood test. Hopefully your spotting stop ya? Then maybe not too much concern

Hi ladies,
I'm new here. I'm also in my 2ww, and my blood test is on 21-Oct, Friday!
Other than a small S shape reddish brown discharge I spotted on d5p2dt, which according to IVF timeline, it is supposedly to be implantation completion. After which, I feel very mild cramp and lower backache. I don't have much symptoms other than those two, as well as fatigue, bloatedness, hungry like a clockwork and will end up with gastric pain (which I don't get in the past), I don't get any other symptoms.

I called KKIVF after I keep getting that dull lower backache and mild cramp, and was told that as long as no AF, it is normal. I told the nurse I'm so tempted to test on HPT, and she advised against it, as HCg level is still low. She said the earliest I can test is 2 days before the scheduled blood test. I'm so tempted to do the test on Wed...

Do you ladies have any symptoms to share? This 2ww is coming to an end, but it is like sooooo longgggg...

Bt*
Gd luck to ur but.
Hi ladies,
Other than a small S shape reddish brown discharge I spotted on d5p2dt, which according to IVF timeline, it is supposedly to be implantation completion. After which, I feel very mild cramp and lower backache. I don't have much symptoms other than those two, as well as fatigue, bloatedness, hungry like a clockwork and will end up with gastric pain (which I don't get in the past), I don't get any other symptoms.

I called KKIVF after I keep getting that dull lower backache and mild cramp, and was told that as long as no AF, it is normal. I told the nurse I'm so tempted to test on HPT, and she advised against it, as HCg level is still low. She said the earliest I can test is 2 days before the scheduled blood test. I'm so tempted to do the test on Wed...

Do you ladies have any symptoms to share? This 2ww is coming to an end, but it is like sooooo longgggg...

hi charmingmom, welcome. I do not have implantation bleeding. But I do experience lower backache and fatigue. Today I start to experience giddiness. My blood test is next mon, 24 oct. I'm oso tempted to test On HPT. Feeling so nervous.

Bt*

hi charmingmom, welcome. I do not have implantation bleeding. But I do experience lower backache and fatigue. Today I start to experience giddiness. My blood test is next mon, 24 oct. I'm oso tempted to test On HPT. Feeling so nervous.

I try to go out as much as I can, like you know... distract myself a bit so I won't be thinking too much, but I feel tired mainly cuz of the backache and cramp. So I don't stay out too long in the end... heh~ over estimated myself

Have you called KKIVF? They might be able to advice if you need to go see them ASAP. My 1st fresh cycle also have red spotting and AF came before scheduled blood test. They say still have to do the blood test. Hopefully your spotting stop ya? Then maybe not too much concern
Thanks charmingmom, I will call them first thing tml. What is "AF"?
Now I saw blood clumps (prob blood mixed w crinone). I went to buy HPT today and it is bfn...so the thought of getting pricked and doing yet another blood test is not something I am looking forward to. The last time I did my ET I was told that I had 3 other embryos still "Kiv" (I dunno what that means) but I do hope they survive so that I can do FET.
Do you know if can immediately start on FET? :/

I managed to call this morning and arrange the blood test today. the reading below 1.2. can not be failed more.... I read below 1.2, there was definitely no implantation happened... guess the embbies just died without growing.. will see dr next week. the only consolation I got 2 more frozen embbies.

hope hear cheerful news from you. pray for the best.
Thank u dearie. Take good care of ur body. Dun give up.
Hi ladies,
Other than a small S shape reddish brown discharge I spotted on d5p2dt, which according to IVF timeline, it is supposedly to be implantation completion. After which, I feel v
I managed to call this morning and arrange the blood test today. the reading below 1.2. can not be failed more.... I read below 1.2, there was definitely no implantation happened... guess the embbies just died without growing.. will see dr next week. the only consolation I got 2 more frozen embbies.

hope hear cheerful news from you. pray for the best.

ery mild cramp and lower backache. I don't have much symptoms other than those two, as well as fatigue, bloatedness, hungry like a clockwork and will end up with gastric pain (which I don't get in the past), I don't get any other symptoms.

@Sallykbs : hi there! We met during ER at Kkh hope you still remember me! Glad to find you on this thread:)
This 2ww had been quite stressful on the mind and to make it more depressing, I saw red spotting today (sobs)

Can I ask if that's the case do I still need to go back for blood test?
Previously I did 2 IUIs and menses also come before the blood test date :(
Hi Christine,
I was searching for u on FB but dunno whh one. Was wondering how come u din come to this forum. Yes u still must go for bt. After bt go over to sperm bank n check on the status of ur remaining embryos. They will tell u how many frozen left. For trf of frozen embryos, usually after a failed ivf cycle, u need to skip 1 month, let ur natural mense cycle take place then next month do frozen trf. Keep us updated okie. Take care ah.

Hi ladies,

Hi charmingmom,
Welcome to the thread! My symptom from my last successful cycle was very smelly pee.
This round i had loads of on n off cramping like AF is coming, bloatedness, hunger n discharge. But tested bfn last saturday whh is 11 days after trf. Dun want to test anymore. Want to keep the hope alive till my bt on thursday.

Bt*

Kimchi-ger, how many days post trf already? If really cant tahan n want to test, do it on day 9 or 10. Too early may get false negative... so excited for all of us who r still in the race for a bfp...

Kimchi-ger, how many days post trf already? If really cant tahan n want to test, do it on day 9 or 10. Too early may get false negative... so excited for all of us who r still in the race for a bfp...

Hi sallykbs, today is 7 days after transfer. Cos i transfered blastocyst so i tested justed now but negative. Dunno is it too early. This is such a long 2ww. Yes. So excited for all of us who are still in race. Ur blood test is thur right? Feeling excited for u. Hope u will give us some gd news. Hees.

Dear all,

Unfortunately, my greatest fear has come true - menses lai liao. Devastated. Pray the rest of the mummies here will get ur bfp soon. Im gg for a holiday to cheer myself up. Can only be mummy of 1 precious kiddo this lifetime...

Dear all,

Unfortunately, my greatest fear has come true - menses lai liao. Devastated. Pray the rest of the mummies here will get ur bfp soon. Im gg for a holiday to cheer myself up. Can only be mummy of 1 precious kiddo this lifetime...
Dear Sallykbs

Don't lose heart. You can try for another cycle again. For this cycle did u put in embryos or blastocysts?

I m sure God will bless you with another child...be positive

Dear Sallykbs

Don't lose heart. You can try for another cycle again. For this cycle did u put in embryos or blastocysts?

I m sure God will bless you with another child...be positive
Tks Rmummy. I put in a fresh n a froze embryo. 40 years old liao. My last cycle...

Dear all,

Hugs Sallykbs. I agree that without govt subsidy is really ex. Like what Rmummy said, hope govt come out with new plan on ivf.

Thanks Sally, I'm now very scared also. I oni transfer 1 blastocyst so is either can stick or not. So nervous.
Think positive. U have anymore frozen? Blastocyst higher chance. For me, less than 20% success due to age n endometriosis condition. Think the embies didnt grow...

No more frozen for me.

Maybe you shld discuss with ur Husband, if you all have enough Medisave, shld go for another cycle. Have another chance.

Thanks charmingmom, I will call them first thing tml. What is "AF"?
Now I saw blood clumps (prob blood mixed w crinone). I went to buy HPT today and it is bfn...so the thought of getting pricked and doing yet another blood test is not something I am looking forward to. The last time I did my ET I was told that I had 3 other embryos still "Kiv" (I dunno what that means) but I do hope they survive so that I can do FET.
Do you know if can immediately start on FET? :/

AF means actual flow
Embryos KIV means they going to tell u if they end up successfully frozen or not but you will only know on the day you do the blood test.
Need to wait 1mth for your natural cycle to kick in, after that then can do FET.
Don't give up, and take good care of yourself ya?

Dear all,

Hey Sallykbs, do you have symptoms leading up to your menses, or it just suddenly come? My cousin's wife conceived two boys via IVF and her third which is a girl is natural. She just gave birth, same age as us. So don't loose heart. Sometimes, miracles do happen. Hugssss

Hi sallykbs, today is 7 days after transfer. Cos i transfered blastocyst so i tested justed now but negative. Dunno is it too early. This is such a long 2ww. Yes. So excited for all of us who are still in race. Ur blood test is thur right? Feeling excited for u. Hope u will give us some gd news. Hees.

Hi Kimchi-ger, if you really tempted to try, can do it 2 days prior to blood test. That's what the nurse told me. She says any days earlier HCg level still low. I dunno but I'm holding back on the testing as much as I can.

Hi Kimchi-ger, if you really tempted to try, can do it 2 days prior to blood test. That's what the nurse told me. She says any days earlier HCg level still low. I dunno but I'm holding back on the testing as much as I can.

Ok. Thanks charmingmom, i will test again 2 days before. But still feel very nervous.

Hi charmingmom,
Welcome to the thread! My symptom from my last successful cycle was very smelly pee.
This round i had loads of on n off cramping like AF is coming, bloatedness, hunger n discharge. But tested bfn last saturday whh is 11 days after trf. Dun want to test anymore. Want to keep the hope alive till my bt on thursday.

@Sallykbs maybe is not because your pee is that smelly it pregnant woman can pick up scent that's off the scale. I read it somewhere... just last week I was out with my BFF and we were sitting at coffee bean when a lady came and sat near us. I almost suffocated by her overwhelming perfume smell and I thought she must have pour the whole bottle on herself. So I kept covering my nose while my friend was talking... hahaha she tot she has bad breath. Later when the lady left (Thank God, I can breathe now), I asked my friend how she can tahan that strong perfume smell, she says she smell nothing. Some more usually she's the one sensitive to perfume smell.

This morning, when I wake up, I feel famished, but no more cramps, just dull lower backache. Throughout the night thou I feel hot and warm even with the air-con on, got to blast it up a few times in order to fall asleep. Then just now when I go toilet, I spotted some light pinkish, and reddish brown discharge with the crinone gel... don't know if I should worry :-(

Thanks Sally, I'm now very scared also. I oni transfer 1 blastocyst so is either can stick or not. So nervous.
Think positive. U have anymore frozen? Blastocyst higher chance. For me, less than 20% success due to age n endometriosis condition. Think the embies didnt grow...
No more frozen for me.

Maybe you shld discuss with ur Husband, if you all have enough Medisave, shld go for another cycle. Have another chance.
Medisave at most left only 4K. So rest must pay cash.

Hey Sallykbs, do you have symptoms leading up to your menses, or it just suddenly come? My cousin's wife conceived two boys via IVF and her third which is a girl is natural. She just gave birth, same age as us. So don't loose heart. Sometimes, miracles do happen. Hugssss
I started having cramps since last week but on n off. Backaches and dizzy spells. Very hungry all the time. Then now that AF is here, more intense cramps.

@Sallykbs maybe is not because your pee is that smelly it pregnant woman can pick up scent that's off the scale. I read it somewhere... just last week I was out with my BFF and we were sitting at coffee bean when a lady came and sat near us. I almost suffocated by her overwhelming perfume smell and I thought she must have pour the whole bottle on herself. So I kept covering my nose while my friend was talking... hahaha she tot she has bad breath. Later when the lady left (Thank God, I can breathe now), I asked my friend how she can tahan that strong perfume smell, she says she smell nothing. Some more usually she's the one sensitive to perfume smell.

This morning, when I wake up, I feel famished, but no more cramps, just dull lower backache. Throughout the night thou I feel hot and warm even with the air-con on, got to blast it up a few times in order to fall asleep. Then just now when I go toilet, I spotted some light pinkish, and reddish brown discharge with the crinone gel... don't know if I should worry :-(
U how many days post trf now?

Then need pay $6k and up. Tats quite alot.

Dear all,

hugs. dont lose hope!

@Sallykbs : my menses came too....am going to kkh to do BT tomorrow nevertheless:(
Cheer up yeah....go holiday enjoy stay positive and maybe can try naturally. Jia you!

Hi kodo, i think u shld take 3 mths break. I read before that our eggs take 3mths to grow one. So if u really go tcm and take supplements, u shld wait for 3 mths to really have impact on the egg. Can take royal jelly. It will increase egg quality. Can buy from pharmacy. Can ask tcm to prescribe medicine to warm up worm. Tat is wad i did for my fresh cycle las time. My issue is oso low sperm count of hb.
Oh... 3 mths seems a long wait for me. Im changing new job nxt yr, may haf diffficuties applying leave for ivf so im really hoping to use my leftover leave this dec to go for a second try. Headache!!!

Dear all,

Hugs. Stay positive!! If theres a will,theres a way! Take a break first and decide after that. Look at the bright side, you still have an angel darling, so cheer up!! Hugzz!

How much does a fresh cycle cost for you? It may not be as expensive if the stimulant they going to use to induce the eggs from the ovaries are the same. Don't lose hope yet!

Back