Sept 2016 IVF Mummies

How is everyone doing? I just tested last nite, 10dp2dt n is still bfn. Have been having cramps for a few days, on n off like menses is coming. V sad. 2 embryos n yet... my last ivf. Had really wished for 1 more bb...

How is everyone doing? I just tested last nite, 10dp2dt n is still bfn. Have been having cramps for a few days, on n off like menses is coming. V sad. 2 embryos n yet... my last ivf. Had really wished for 1 more bb...
Don't lose heart yet! My previous ivf pregnancy when I tested using HPT it was negative also but BT was positive
For IVF HPT is not accurate
Be positive I am sure you will hold ur bundle of joy soon

tested BFN... sad... strong feeling of auntie flow is on her way... will rest some time and fight again

Hi @Sallykbs , dun be sad. Still got chance, I am same as Rmummy, las time I oso tested negative but in the end BFP.

When is the earliest date I can test? I am currently 4 days past transfer.
for d5 trasfer, heard can test as early as 4,5days post ET. but I do sincerely suggest you to wait a little more longer. I tested on 7 day post ET, and my nerves broke down on that day cried my eyes out....

for d5 trasfer, heard can test as early as 4,5days post ET. but I do sincerely suggest you to wait a little more longer. I tested on 7 day post ET, and my nerves broke down on that day cried my eyes out....
I oso thinking of testing on day 7. Argg. So nervous.

This is ur first cycle right. Dun be too sad. Jia you for next cycle.

I oso thinking of testing on day 7. Argg. So nervous.

This is ur first cycle right. Dun be too sad. Jia you for next cycle.
yup.. I fully understand the feeling, I started wonder if I am pg ever since dr put the embryo in, the anxiety of knowing so grew bigger and bigger for every single day.

and yes, it's my first fresh, I will try to be zen next time

When is the earliest date I can test? I am currently 4 days past transfer.
I tested faint positive on day 9 post 5dt on clear blue during my 2nd cycle. Try to hold till 9 days if possible. I decided not to test anymore from now till blood test on Thursday. Can't take it if I see another bfn. Dun test still got little bit of hope. Test Liao if still bfn then no more hope.

yup.. I fully understand the feeling, I started wonder if I am pg ever since dr put the embryo in, the anxiety of knowing so grew bigger and bigger for every single day.

and yes, it's my first fresh, I will try to be zen next time
Totally understand what u r gg thru now. My first cycle also failed n I was devastated. Some more trf 2 grade 4 embryos n none made it. Started wondering what is wrong with me. Only during c Sec that dr Tan saw I had many endometriosis n that made implantation difficult. I did my first 2 cycles under dr sadhana. After my first cycle failed, she did a scrap in my lining for my 2nd cycle to increase the chance of implantation. It worked n I got pregnant. Can't help but wonde if I shld have asked dr Tan to do scrapping for my 3rd cycle... sigh.

Last edited:
Totally understand what u r gg thru now. My first cycle also failed n I was devastated. Some more trf 2 grade 4 embryos n none made it. Started wondering what is wrong with me. Only during c Sec that dr Tan saw I had many endometriosis n that made implantation difficult. I did my first 2 cycles under dr sadhana. After my first cycle failed, she did a scrap in my lining for my 2nd cycle to increase the chance of implantation. It worked n I got pregnant. Can't help but wonde if I shld have asked dr Tan to do scrapping for my 3rd cycle... sigh.
dont test it until blood test, there is hope as long as menses dont come. how can I find out if there is any endometriosis? the scrapping you mentioned, is it endo scratch? they somehow scratch one the lining? I also wonder if my lining was too thick, on my last scan before ER, I think tat was 3 days before ER, my linning already 10.4 triple. also I wonder if I should test chromosome.... so many questions in my mind, only can find out when next time seeing dr Tan..

dont test it until blood test, there is hope as long as menses dont come. how can I find out if there is any endometriosis? the scrapping you mentioned, is it endo scratch? they somehow scratch one the lining? I also wonder if my lining was too thick, on my last scan before ER, I think tat was 3 days before ER, my linning already 10.4 triple. also I wonder if I should test chromosome.... so many questions in my mind, only can find out when next time seeing dr Tan..
U can ask dr tan abt the endometriosis. Not sure if they can be seen thru u/s. Yes it is the lining scratch. No pain. Like pap smear. 5min done. U can ask dr tan if u shld hav the scratch for ur next cycle.

Hi Kodomo,

Is ur embryo trf over? The 2ww is killing me...
Hi Sallykbs, hope everything is well at your side. I did my ER last fri, was supposed to do my ET today but it was cancelled cos e only folicle didnt not work well. Feeling v disheartened at the moment. I think i shall give myself sometime to get over it before starting a fresh cycle :(

Hi Kodomo,

Dun mind me asking how old r u? R ur follicles responding slowly becos of age? There could be a deeper reason. I had my ET on Monday, 1 fresh grade 3 2-day n 1 frozen grade 2 from 1st cycle. Am 6dp3dt as of today. Go a do a home test on Wednesday cos can't stand the wait!

Initially, dr Loh din change ur Med cos he doubt it will make a diff rt? Now he decided to change? I have had a few frens under dr Loh but all their cycle failed. What is the success rate under him? U might want to seek another dr if this cycle doesn't turn out well. All the best. Dun give up!
Hi. Im only 32 with no medical condition. We did all e test Dr Loh recommended and e only concern was my husband's sperm count is low. I wasnt aware my eggs grow slowly in speed and quantity untill i did this ivf cycle :( the dr was also surprised with my result and commented it is uncommon for young woman like me. Guess i need to prepare my body first before starting the next cycle.

Thank u Sallykbs for showering your care and concern. Hugss!

Hi Sallykbs, hope everything is well at your side. I did my ER last fri, was supposed to do my ET today but it was cancelled cos e only folicle didnt not work well. Feeling v disheartened at the moment. I think i shall give myself sometime to get over it before starting a fresh cycle :(
Hi Kodomo,

Sorry to hear that. Dun give up. Talk to ur doc n see if he/she has solution for ur pblm for ur next cycle. U can always seek a second opinion. I'm waiting for my blood test this Thursday. Tested on Saturday n still bfn. So Long as mense dun come, I'm holding on to that little glimpse of hope...

Hi. Im only 32 with no medical condition. We did all e test Dr Loh recommended and e only concern was my husband's sperm count is low. I wasnt aware my eggs grow slowly in speed and quantity untill i did this ivf cycle :( the dr was also surprised with my result and commented it is uncommon for young woman like me. Guess i need to prepare my body first before starting the next cycle.

Thank u Sallykbs for showering your care and concern. Hugss!
Ask ur hubby to buy Vicor Ace vitamins for male from KKH pharmacy. No need prescription. Just go to cashier n ask for it. Take Everyday for 6 months. My cousins hubs all had Low sperm count n motility issues. After taking these, sperm quality n quantity improve greatly. Both hubby n Wife must prepare their bodies to achieve optimum result. Meanwhile, u shld take a 6 months break. Can go for TCM. Continue to drink ur longan red date tea to keep womb warm.

Hi Kodomo,

Sorry to hear that. Dun give up. Talk to ur doc n see if he/she has solution for ur pblm for ur next cycle. U can always seek a second opinion. I'm waiting for my blood test this Thursday. Tested on Saturday n still bfn. So Long as mense dun come, I'm holding on to that little glimpse of hope...

Thank you for ur encouragement. Im dd my review end of nxt mth, will heed your advice and see what he can do. No worries, im sure you will be blessed, everything will turn up well on thursday! lets support one another, jia you!! 3 more days :)

Ask ur hubby to buy Vicor Ace vitamins for male from KKH pharmacy. No need prescription. Just go to cashier n ask for it. Take Everyday for 6 months. My cousins hubs all had Low sperm count n motility issues. After taking these, sperm quality n quantity improve greatly. Both hubby n Wife must prepare their bodies to achieve optimum result. Meanwhile, u shld take a 6 months break. Can go for TCM. Continue to drink ur longan red date tea to keep womb warm.
He was advised to take L-Carnitine complex by Dr Loh for a few mths already. Dr Loh jus prescribed me Revosit and im taking blackmore conceive well for e past mths. Do i need to take 6 mths break before i start the nxt cycle? Im thinking if im ready, i shall try this Dec

He was advised to take L-Carnitine complex by Dr Loh for a few mths already. Dr Loh jus prescribed me Revosit and im taking blackmore conceive well for e past mths. Do i need to take 6 mths break before i start the nxt cycle? Im thinking if im ready, i shall try this Dec

Hi kodo, i think u shld take 3 mths break. I read before that our eggs take 3mths to grow one. So if u really go tcm and take supplements, u shld wait for 3 mths to really have impact on the egg. Can take royal jelly. It will increase egg quality. Can buy from pharmacy. Can ask tcm to prescribe medicine to warm up worm. Tat is wad i did for my fresh cycle las time. My issue is oso low sperm count of hb.

Thank you for ur encouragement. Im dd my review end of nxt mth, will heed your advice and see what he can do. No worries, im sure you will be blessed, everything will turn up well on thursday! lets support one another, jia you!! 3 more days :)
Tks kodomo. Yes let's jia you together!

@Sallykbs : hi there! We met during ER at Kkh hope you still remember me! Glad to find you on this thread:)
This 2ww had been quite stressful on the mind and to make it more depressing, I saw red spotting today (sobs)

Can I ask if that's the case do I still need to go back for blood test?
Previously I did 2 IUIs and menses also come before the blood test date :(

@Sallykbs : hi there! We met during ER at Kkh hope you still remember me! Glad to find you on this thread:)
This 2ww had been quite stressful on the mind and to make it more depressing, I saw red spotting today (sobs)

Can I ask if that's the case do I still need to go back for blood test?
Previously I did 2 IUIs and menses also come before the blood test date :(
yes. you need to go blood test for closure.

U can ask dr tan abt the endometriosis. Not sure if they can be seen thru u/s. Yes it is the lining scratch. No pain. Like pap smear. 5min done. U can ask dr tan if u shld hav the scratch for ur next cycle.
I managed to call this morning and arrange the blood test today. the reading below 1.2. can not be failed more.... I read below 1.2, there was definitely no implantation happened... guess the embbies just died without growing.. will see dr next week. the only consolation I got 2 more frozen embbies.

hope hear cheerful news from you. pray for the best.

Back