See Kai Run Spree <monkie>

junetns

Accepting orders from www.seekairun.com

Current Promotion: Clearance Sales 50%-60% Discount

upload_2015-1-6_16-0-36.png

For all shoes on sales, please go to URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&keywords=Sale

Prices indicated on website are after less price
Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.45 = SGD

Do provide as many alternatives as possible as stocks run out fast during sales.

No confirmation required. Please proceed with payment transfer after emailing or posting orders.

POSB Savings: 093-49819-4

Please proceed with transfer via POSB/DBS so payment is reflected immediately. Orders will only be placed upon payment receipt. Please email [email protected] your hp number for records and collection method (Buangkok or courier) after payment transfer.

You may refer to earlier batches as a guide for estimates to intl shipping charges.

Note: I will ensure that orders are placed correctly. I am not responsible for any shipping errors in wrong colour or wrong design shipped by the merchant. I will not be responsible for any missing, loss, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Returns or exchange is not possible because merchant is located in USA
Do refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C - http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/see-kai-run-2-days-special-sales-monkie.15078/
To check if item is in stock, please choose the size from the drop down menu and click
upload_2013-12-22_0-30-51-png.159161

If item cannot be added to cart, the item is out of stock. Please provide as many alternatives as possible.

Collection method is either via Buangkok Mass Meetups or via courier.

Do note that orders are accumulated as a batch and placed when there are sufficient paid orders to close the batch. No urgent orders please. I am unable to ascertain the ETA of the shoes until shipping notification is received.
Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order is placed with merchant if no shipping delays.
Please self-collect at Buangkok or opt for courier if unable to do so, within 2 weeks after shoes have arrived SIN. I am unable to store your shoes as the shoes are bulky and take up a lot of space.

For all See Kai Run sales shoes, pls click here

Exchange Rate:
USD 1 = fixed SGD 1.45 (to adjust if rates increase)

Shipping:
1. Domestic: Free (current promotion)
Orders will be accumulated as a batch to qualify for free domestic shipping. If free domestic promotion has ceased, domestic charges (if any) will be shared

2. International Shipping: Shipping charges will be divided and shared by spreeists.
Shipping depends on the type of shoes and size of the shoebox the shoes is shipped in. (There are 3 types of shoes. Smaller, See Kai Run & Kai. Do note that Youth sizes for Kai shoes are shipped in larger shoe boxes)
You may refer to earlier batches as a guide to estimated international shipping.

Payment details:
POSB Savings a/c: 093-49819-4

Please use DBS/POSB for funds transfer so payment is reflected immediately

No confirmation required. Please proceed with payment after posting orders or emailing me your orders. Please email your hp no, collection method and email address to [email protected] after transfer. Please use your SMH nick if transferring via internet banking or notify me if you have transferred via ATM

Payment:
1. First payment for items ordered.

Total purchase amount in USD$ x 1.45 = SGD$

2. Second payment for International shipping charges.
Please remember to email me your hp no. & email address & indicate your collection location after placing your orders

Waiting Time:
Approximately 4 - 6 weeks after orders are placed with merchant if no shipping delays.

Collection Methods:
Self-collection is preferred.

Self collection available at the following locations:

Buangkok [ preferred location ]
- Mass Meetup, usually at 8.45pm on Wednesdays (weekdays, excluding Fridays)
- at my block just beside Buangkok MRT
[exact date & timing to be confirmed prior to meetup depending on schedule.]

Buona Vista Circle Line MRT (station control or train platform )[Note: With effect from 1 Jan 2014, not available till further notice]
[Not available if items are numerous or bulky]

- Circle Line MRT Platform or Station Control
- mass meetup at this location is available once or twice a week
- weekday evenings Mon-Thurs 6.30pm or 7pm by appointment (once or twice a week)
[exact date & timing to be confirmed prior to meetup depending on schedule.]
Pls opt for Buangkok meetup if you need items urgently.

Serangoon MRT (train platform) [Note: With effect from 1 Jan 2014, not available till further notice]

Meetup for this option will be at the train platform (ie. not exiting the MRT gantry)
- mass meetup at this location is available once or twice a week
- weekday evenings Mon-Thurs 7pm or 7.30pm by appointment (once or twice a week)
[exact date & timing to be confirmed prior to meetup depending on schedule.
Pls opt for Buangkok meetup if you need items urgently.

Please choose Buangkok meetup option if you need your items urgently. Meetup option at Buangkok is available daily unless otherwise advised.

RESTRICTION: Meetup available only at Buangkok IF your items are
- bulky
- heavy or
- too many items
Otherwise, please opt for courier option instead of self-collect

2) Courier ($0.10-$0.30 for material)
Courier charges start from SGD7 depending on the number of items and size of items.
[If I do not need to further pack your items/orders for courier, no material fee will be charged] Please make payment for the international shipping charges when orders have arrived & collect your orders within 2 weeks after notification of international shipping charge has been posted.
Please opt for courier if you are unable to collect your orders within the allocated timeframe unless I have agreed to your reason(s) for late collection.

1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree if response is poor. Any payment received will be refunded within 2 working days upon receipt of bank account no. Orders will only be placed for “In-stock” items.
2. I will ensure that orders are placed correctly. I am not responsible for any shipping errors in wrong colour, wrong design or wrong size shipped by the merchant. I will not be responsible for any missing, loss, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Returns or exchange is not possible as merchant is located in USA.
3. I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
4. Orders will only be placed upon receipt of payment.
5. 2nd Payment for International shipping charges is required before collection of items.
6. For those who are unable to post in this thread, please email me at [email protected] as the PM function doesn’t work at times.
7. Please include your SMH nick in your email title and payment details when making payment via IB funds transfer.
8. I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
9. I am unable to make trips to the Post Office for posting normal mail or registered mail due to changes in schedule.
10. Normal mail (not recommended) is possible only if your item is non bulky and can fit into the normal Post Box for mailing. I am not responsible for any loss or damages via normal mail. It is highly recommended to self-collect orders at Buangkok.

Please join this spree only if you are agreeable with the above.

Please use the below order format for placing of orders:

Order Format

Nick:
Email:
Hp no: (pls email me at [email protected])
Collection mode/location:

Item Name:
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct)
Size:
Alt Size:
Quantity:
Price in USD:

Total no. of items:

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$ x 1.45 = SGD$

Please provide as many alternatives as possible

Please email your hp no for records and collection method to [email protected] after payment transfer

Last edited:

Posted on behalf of cheekrene:

Here is my order:

Nick: cheekrene
Email: in records
Hp no: in records
Collection mode/location: Bouna Vista MRT

Item Name: See Kai Run Hillary Pink
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=HILLARY-PINK
Size: 5
Alt Size: Drop
Color: Pink
Alt Color: Drop
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: $16.80

Item Name: See Kai Run Hillary Purple
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=HILLARY-PURPLE
Color: Purple

Item Name: See Kai Run Tomi White
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=TOMI-WHITE
Color: White

Total no. of items: 3

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$50.40 x 1.35 = SGD$68.04

Please confirm.

Hi, repost in correct format.

Nick: redgin
Email: PM u
Hp no: PM u
Collection mode/location: Outram Park MRT

Item Name: See Kai Run Emilio - gray
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=EMILIO-GRAY
Color: Gray
Price in USD: $21

Item Name: See Kai Run Tomi White
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=TOMI-WHITE

Total no. of items: 2

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$37.80 x 1.35 = SGD$51.03

I've transfered $51.03 to your account. Transaction reference is 7084600857. Thanks!

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2">BATCH 1</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cheekrene</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>cheekrene</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Purple </TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>cheekrene</TD><TD>See Kai Run Tomi White</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cy</TD><TD>See Kai Run Coral</TD><TD>12-18mth</TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD> $22.95 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cy</TD><TD>See Kai Run Rona</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>redgin</TD><TD>See Kai Run Emilio - gray</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>redgin</TD><TD>See Kai Run Tomi White</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>cy</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>monkie</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2">Accepting orders for BATCH 1</font></font>
<font color="0000ff"> <font size="+1">2 or 3 more paid orders to close</font></font>

Nick: smilez
Email: PM u
Hp no: PM u
Collection mode/location: Outram Park MRT

Item Name: See Kai Run Hillary Pink
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=HILLARY-PINK
Size: 6

Item Name: Smaller Coral
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=CORAL
Size: 12-18mths
Color: white
Price in USD: $17

Total no. of items : 2
Total amt : $33.80 x 1.35 = $45.63

Tranx ref: 7085145953

<font color="0000ff">payment of $45.63 received from smilez.
payment of $22.68 received from Jerainejerrell </font>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2">BATCH 1 Orders Placed</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekrene</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekrene</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Purple</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekrene</TD><TD>See Kai Run Tomi White</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>cy</TD><TD>See Kai Run Coral</TD><TD>12-18mth</TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD>22.95</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>cy</TD><TD>See Kai Run Rona</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>redgin</TD><TD>See Kai Run Emilio - gray</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD>28.35</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>redgin</TD><TD>See Kai Run Tomi White</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>monkie</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jerainejerrell </TD><TD>See Kai Run Rye - brown </TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>smilez</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink </TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD>22.68</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>smilez</TD><TD>Smaller Coral </TD><TD>12-18mth</TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD>22.95</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">hi ahjo77, I am unable to send you a pm as you do not accept pm.

pls drop me an email/pm me so I can email you the payment details

Hi porky_jean, I have sent you a pm on the payment details. LEt me know if you didnt receive.

Cheers !
happy.gif

</font>

Hi,

It's me again from your other spree. I would like to order the below:

Item Name: Hillary - pink
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=HILLARY-PINK
Size: 7
Alt size: Drop
Color: pink
Alt color: Drop
Quantity: 2
Price in USD: 16.8 x 2 = USD33.6

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$33.6 x 1.35 = SGD$45.36

Trasaction Reference: 7088512193

Will re-arrange with you regarding pickup for the earlier 2 pairs of shoes first! Thanks!

Hi, I would like to order the following item:

Nick: Regine Wang
Email: will PM u
Hp no: will PM u
Collection mode/location: Buangkok

Item Name: Smaller Coral
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=CORAL
Size: 12-18mths
Color: white
Price in USD: $17

Total no. of items : 1
Total amt : $17 x 1.35 = S$22.95

Pls PM to confirm my order before i transfer the amt to you.

Apologies for the delay in updating:

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> BATCH 2 </font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Collection </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ahjo77</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>porky_jean</TD><TD>Rye - khaki (See Kai Run)</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Geraldine </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Citibank payment. Pending IB update</TD><TD>Buona Vista MRT </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>haze1ine </TD><TD>Lyra - white </TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>MLPY</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>MLPY</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Regine Wang </TD><TD>Smaller Coral </TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD> $22.95 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> BATCH 3 </font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Collection </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>babybud</TD><TD>Smaller Tiana - pink </TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Buona Vista MRT </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>babybud</TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Buona Vista MRT </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

haze1ine, I am now unable to make frequent trips to the Post Office so I am unable to give you a fixed date of when I am able to mail it out via normal mail.

If you need the item urgently, are you able to meetup buangkok or any of the locations listed above or wish to opt for courier?

Do let me know if you wish to proceed with your order.

Cheers !

<font color="0000ff">all PM replied and sent payment details via pm to all.

Pls email me directly or pm me if you didnt receive my pm</font>

Hi,

Will like to order the following:

Nick: mummysze
Email: will pm you
Collection mode/location: TBA

Item Name: Macie Jo - Pink
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=MACIEJO-PINK
Size: 8
Price in USD: $29.40

Item Name: Tomi - white
URL: (pls ensure it’s correct) http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=TOMI-WHITE
Alt Size: 9

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$46.20 x 1.35 = SGD$62.37

Please advise acc details. Thanks.

Found ur PM in my spam...
sad.gif

Here's my transfer details:
nick: haze1ine
Amount S$28.68
Transaction Reference 7089251450

I've include courier $6. Will PM u my other details. Thx!

hi porky, I dun have IB for ocbc bank
happy.gif

do you have posb/dbs account that you can use ATM to make the transfer?

Cheers !

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> BATCH 2 Status: Open</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> Paid orders</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Geraldine </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Citibank payment. Pending IB update </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>To top up $8.03 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>haze1ine </TD><TD>Lyra - white </TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>MLPY</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>MLPY</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>mummysze</TD><TD>Macie Jo - Pink</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>29.4</TD><TD> $39.69 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>mummysze</TD><TD>Tomi - white </TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2">Orders Pending Payment</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ahjo77</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>porky_jean</TD><TD>Rye - khaki (See Kai Run)</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Regine Wang </TD><TD>Smaller Coral </TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD> $22.95 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>babybud</TD><TD>Smaller Tiana - pink </TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>babybud</TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

posted on behalf a_little_princess :

Hi

You still accepting orders? If yes, could you help me get the following:

Nick: a_little_princess
Email: in records
Hp no: in records
Collection mode/location: TBC

Item Name: Hillary-pink
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=HILLARY-PINK
Size: 7
Alt Size: drop
Alt Color: drop

Item Name: Marcie Jo-pink
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&amp;key=MACIEJO-PINK
Alt Size: drop
Alt Color: drop
Price in USD: $29.40

Total amount: US$46.20 x 1.35 = SGD$62.37

All PMs &amp; emails replied.

Pls let me know if I missed out ur PM / email.

payment received from

Geraldine - pending citibank transfer
verre - to top up $8.03
haze1ine
MLPY
mummysze

Let me know if the list above is incorrect or if I missed out your payment

happy.gif

hi

trf done !

Amount S$22.68
Transaction Reference 7091861541

btw, can u advise est. shipping base on ur past experience ?

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> BATCH 2 Orders Placed</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Geraldine </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Citibank payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>To top up $8.03 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>haze1ine </TD><TD>Lyra - white </TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>MLPY</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>MLPY</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>mummysze</TD><TD>Macie Jo - Pink</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $29.40 </TD><TD> $39.69 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>mummysze</TD><TD>Tomi - white (OOS)</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>cy</TD><TD>Hillary - pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>babybud</TD><TD>Smaller Tiana - pink </TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>babybud</TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Regine Wang </TD><TD>Smaller Coral </TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD> $22.95 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">mummysze, your item Tomi - white is OOS for both size 8 and 9. had dropped you an sms requesting for alternative but didnt receive any reply so have dropped your order. Let me know if you have any alternative order or wish to opt for refund</font>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> BATCH 3 Status: Open</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>a_little_princess </TD><TD>Hillary-pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>a_little_princess </TD><TD>Marcie Jo-pink</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $29.40 </TD><TD> $39.69 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>porky_jean</TD><TD>Rye - khaki (See Kai Run)</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> Unpaid Orders</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ahjo77</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>amy lim</TD><TD>smaller Tiana - pink</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>irene_low80</TD><TD>eion gray</TD><TD>12-18mths </TD><TD> $23.80 </TD><TD> $32.13 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>irene_low80</TD><TD>joe-blue</TD><TD>12-18mths </TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD> $22.95 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi motherbear, i have dropped you a pm on payment details.

As your orders are quite numerous, collection is available at buangkok or via courier. courier will be by ta q bin, charges directly payable to the courier man upon delivery.

Pls let me know if you wish to proceed with ur order.

Thanks
happy.gif

hey babe

thanks for the fast response..

i have transfer $165 to yr acc

Trans ref: 7091997145

pls check..

let me know the additional to top up at a later stage..

thanks for ordering .. nite!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> BATCH 3 Status: Open (updates)</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>a_little_princess </TD><TD>Hillary-pink </TD><TD>7</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>a_little_princess </TD><TD>Marcie Jo-pink</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $29.40 </TD><TD> $39.69 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>porky_jean</TD><TD>Rye - khaki (See Kai Run)</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Gillian pink and green</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $21.00 </TD><TD> $28.35 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gan1972 </TD><TD>Smaller Yuli</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending IB transfer status </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<font color="0000ff">POSB/DBS is having their monthly maintenance now. Will confirm payment status tomorrow for the above orders. </font>

<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+2"> Unpaid Orders</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price (USD)</TD><TD>Price (SGD)</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ahjo77</TD><TD>See Kai Run Hillary Pink</TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $16.80 </TD><TD> $22.68 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>amy lim</TD><TD>smaller Tiana - pink</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD> $13.60 </TD><TD> $18.36 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>irene_low80</TD><TD>eion gray</TD><TD>12-18mths </TD><TD> $23.80 </TD><TD> $32.13 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>irene_low80</TD><TD>joe-blue</TD><TD>12-18mths </TD><TD> $17.00 </TD><TD> $22.95 </TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Pls note that collection method will be either at Buangkok or via Courier for subsequent orders as totally maxed out for Outram Park &amp; Buona Vista pickups for now as there are also numerous scheduled pickups for my other sprees.

Thanks !
happy.gif
</font>

hi motherbear, pls email me your hp no. for my records.

have updated your pickup option to courier. Pls let me know if you are able to self collection from buangkok
happy.gif

Back