Sales/Promotion

Happened to pass-by a shop at Duxton Road and saw there was a closing down sales. They are selling Adidas & Nike Men T-shirts & polo shirts, Dunhill & Armani neckties, Dunhill & Cartier wallets, some silk fabrics & silk camisole, pajamas & scarfs. Quite a good buy if you are a fan of chinese silk.

If not wrong, the address is 49 Duxton Road, right across Duxton Hotel. The sales should be ending soon.

Hi, anyone went to the toy sale? Is it worth the trip? Thks!
happy.gif

Hi crayonmum.. i went to the toy sale.. totally not worth going if you're thinking of getting toys for ur child.. if ur husband loves toys.. maybe he'll find something he'll like, like those robots and wat not... more of an adult toy sale.. hello kitty stuff also limited..
happy.gif

Agree with Princess Emma i went on Friday too, very crowded, warm, and long Q. Not worth if you are buying 1 or 2 items cause the Q might take you at least 1/2 hour or more. The price is not cheap too.

Don't see too many Thomas & Friends too. My purpose of going is for T&F but very disappointed.

Agreed with DiamondsMum, not much Thomas & Friends toys... but they mention will have new toys added daily...

Dumex 1plus, 3plus and 6plus are having sales in Giant.

For 3plus if you buy 2 tins it will be about $20.?? each, but i went to Vivo and grab the last 2 tins of 3 plus, 0 at Parkway.

So disappointed wanting to stock up.

carefour is having pampers promo....

S$71.60 for 2 boxes... i.e 4packs, for M44x4packs = S$71.60... unsure of the other sizes qty/pack...

is it cheaper?

Hi Diamonds mum,

My kids are on Dumex 1+ too, I always buy from sheng siong, its S$16.95 for the 1.8kg tin, cheaper than Giant, you may want to check it out...

Actually i very scare of Sheng Siong products cause i notice their packaging very dirty. I am kind of worried to shop there therefore has been refraining from going there.

I see...there are many sheng siongs around, some are quite well-stocked and have good lay-out, so I guess it depends...

I always buy my kids milk and diapers there...now, Fitti Basic is going for S$26.90 for 2 packs, which works out to be 21.7 cents per diaper (XL= 62 per pack)- still about the cheapest around (apart from NTUC diapers at S$10.95 per pack) =)

Actually when my kids are younger, the diapers and milk powder are the most 'xiong' one. I will buy bulk during promo.

For diapers i tried Fitti in the day time cause its cheaper but i switch to Huggies at night cause its drier and they won't feel so wet when they sleep throughout the night.

If you say Sheng Siong is $16.95 that is very cheap.

Now the cheapest i found is during the current Giant Promotion which is still $20 plus.

But i see the Salted Vegetable area already give me the 'bad impression' to buy from them.

Yes, SS is prob the cheapest at S$16.95. I think their promo is "permanent" cos I have been paying this price for quite a few months already...

Yes, some SS are really gross, so I do not disagree with you. I usually go to the one at Ten Mile Junction at Bukit Panjang, its quite new and huge =)

Giant having sale on infant clothes.
'Okunishi' (dun know how to spell) Rompers at $1.70 each. Only 2 designs. Got sizes from 0-12 months.
'Okunishi'Rompers at $3 each. A few designs. Got sizes from 0-12 months.
2 pc suit. Button tops. Button at the side tops. Long sleeve tops. Long pants. Shorts. 3 for $7.90. 2 colours - white and yellow. Got sizes from 0-18 months.
Nice towels. 60cm x 120cm. $1.95 each. Bigger sizes available too. Think $4.95 each.
Lucky baby stroller. handle can be moved to the front and back. Only $59.90 each. dark blue in colour.

Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day!!

Aloha! Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day is back!
It's an annual world-wide ice cream event, and Ben & Jerry's will serve up
the funkiest ice cream to thank their fans for their support, and to
celebrate its 29th anniversary.

Join us at 8 selected Scoop Shops for free cones on Tuesday, 17th April
from 12noon-7pm.
- White Sands
- Downtown East
- Vivo City
- United Square (Opp Toys R Us)
- Suntec City (Tower 4)
- Great World City
- The Cathay
- Raffles City

If a single serving doesn't deliver enough of a sugar rush, join the queue
again for seconds or thirds!!

It's to say thanks to loyal fans, spread awareness about taking care of the
environment, and raise funds for charity.

UNILEVER MOVING OUT SALE!
Up to 80% OFF

Sale items include hair and body care brands such as Dove, Sunsilk, Clear and Lux.
Mouth-watering food and beverages include WALL's, Ben & Jerry's, Lipton, Skippy and MORE.
And household brands like Persil, Breeze, CIF and Comfort are up for grabs too.

Come and enjoy the great bargains!

Venue: 320 Boon Lay Singapore 619525
(Near Jurong Point Shopping Mall)

Fri 13th April, 11am - 6.30pm
Sat 14th April, 10am - 5.30pm

*FREE parking is available.
To get here:
- Take Bus 249 from Boon Lay Bus Interchange and alight at the 2nd bus-stop.
- FREE shuttle bus available at Jurong East MRT station, behind Popular Bookshop.
(30 mins waiting time)
758361.jpg

I think we must go there to find out. But if anybody from this company will have insider price list. Care to share if you have.

Also what are the things they are selling?

Rainbow there is no website, but i saw it yesterday.

The buffet $5.90 is at Tiong Bahru Plaza level 2.

I need the contact to the watch shop at Golden Mile Market.

What is so great about the Sashimi shop in King of Thrift, i did not watch the first episode.

But the Sashimi contact is:

46 Woodlands Terrace
Tel: 62575257

I have to say the sashimi is not of high quality...its OK if you do not mind...

Its also frozen, so you have to thaw it, certainly tastes different from good quality ones like sakuraya fish mart at pasir panjang village...

For those giving Gain IQ to your little ones, NTUC is selling 2 900g tins bundled with 1 small tin. Can go grab while stock last !

Kids Bazaar Sale (19th Apr 2007 to 22nd Apr 2007)

The long-awaited annual Kids Bazaar Sale is back with exclusive brands of up to 70% discount!
Time : 10.30am to 9.30pm
Venue : United Square Shopping Mall (opposite Novena MRT), Atrium B1
Tel : 6251 5885
Refer to Events link in www.unitedsquare.com.sg for more details.

Hi gal,
NTUC having promo for the new Huggies Ultra Diapers each pack @15.90 with free bib, every 2 pack purchased entitled to a $5 NTUC voucher valid till Sunday. Not sure if all the branches have it as I was at the NTUC extra today.

Just went to Wing Tai warehouse sales (always there) from 12 noon to 7pm. Lots of old stocks.

Cannot stand the Sales Girl kept complaining my son. Talk very loud like nobody business, when my son pull the blind strings she told him not to play later drop down got to Pei $$. Then when i ask my son to sit on the floor he sat near the glass door, she complain again later break the glass then she got to stay back overtime. Wat the fish man. Am going to write in on Monday to complain. This is the 2nd time i visit, twice also like this.

Now really cannot tahan, think they must learn to talk in a proper manner and not like this.

Anyway i put back the things i want to buy and talk loudly before leaving that i am going to complain to their management.

Think i cannot afford the Glass Door and the stupid blind.

Can even buy the whole Wing Tai if i want
happy.gif
Heheheheh.

fairyprincess,
i saw the episode too. dun think the sashimi is frozen leh...it's the abalone & scallop which is frozen. so you've tried it before and it turned out to be poor quality is it? if that is so, then i won't bother to go down to purchase...

Yep, tried it before =)
Maybe my standard very high la, but I did not like the Fassler quality...
I usually buy from sakuraya fish mart- two branchers- Pasir Panjang village ctr or Parkway Parade...

20% sale... no where till the next public holiday = May day (Labour Day) on 1st May then have 20% storewide sale in most of the shopping malls.
happy.gif

Hi MTBs, if you're looking for maternity and baby clothes, there is a Factory Outlet Sale at Great World City now! Selling brands like GAP, Polo Ralph, Bloom Maternity, etc. The shop is in B1 between the fish market and CD shop.

Back