Sales/Promotion

Yesterday was at Robinsons and the sales lady told me there is a nursery fair coming soon.

Wonder when would that be?

Hi jasmum,

thanks for the update
happy.gif

Hi

Just came back from John little, all nursery items except discounted items are on 20% discount. Bought pigeon baby wipes 6 packs cost $14.80.

Hi mesh...

I need pull up (L size) actually...but dont know whats their price...and I got a lot of nepia seals haven sent for the NTUC voucher..dont know still have the promo a not..

If you calling can help me check..if prize ok we can share the delivery since we staying in the same area...

But hor how much they charge delivery ? Or is there a free delivery for certain amount onwards ?

Thanks

Robinson is going to have a bedlinen fair from 20-29April, and Nursery Fair from 20Apr-6May. I got this info from robinson flyer send to me together with my credit card bill.

thks dec_gal for the info.

i am also holding OCBC robinson card but they never sent me any mailer.... so i never know in advance when they have sale

i called robinson and they said they only sent out mailer randomly and i am not on their list clipart{angry}

Hi, do u know until when the Kids Bazaar sale is? Is it worth going coz Im looking for fox baby clothes 18mos up.... any idea on prices for bottoms like skirts, shorts and jeans?

WOOFWOOF,
same as me.. i nv receive too.. if not, lucky office is near City Hall and so can pop by at times to check up.

Hi woofwoof and koalaire,

I've a OCBC card holder but i always rec'd the mailer late.
By then sometime the sales is over liao.

I used to receive Robinson mailer..but never went for the sale..so guess they drop me from the mailing list..but I always received JL mailer..

rainnie, when u say selected items only on sale, were the car seats on sale? i have vouchers to use and have been saving them for the day they have sale on car seats so this may be my opportunity to do so. unless of course the car seats are not one of those selected items on sale....
sad.gif

Mummies whose child born dec 2006 or in 2007,

can go to any NLB (except esplanade) to register ur child as a member, get a library card and a gift pack. inside got baby CD, baby journal book, height chart etc.

NTUC diapers sale is on till 2 may
happy.gif
time to stock up.
There's also activity mat going for $24.90 and a set of changing mat, bottle container and transparent going for $9.90. But these are available at selected stores only.

Thanks! grace_hui, actually need to top up on the diapers already...

By the way I went to the Kids Bazaar at United Square, find a lot of the stuff pretty old.

Toys"R"Us
Warehouse Sale@United Square

up to 70% off

Date: April 27 - May 1

Time: April 27 (11am - 8pm; for Star Card & UOB Card members)

April 28 - 30 (11 am - 8 pm; Open to public)

May 1 (11 am - 5 pm; Open to public)

Priority Sale Day for Star Card & UOB Card Members: April 27 (11 am - 8 pm)

Update ToysRus Sale

Q to go in, Q to test the toy, Q to pay, very crowded, ppl in the q seems to be able to find good buy but by the time i manage to go in place is messy did not manage to find anything suitable.

any1 went to the pokka warehouse sale?

how is it like? convenient to bring baby along? hows parking? gota queue to go in? hope to go 2morow..how abt the price of the pokka green tea CAN per carton?

i'm keen on Mattel sale as well. anyone any info?

been to the Toys R Us sale. as what chloemummy said. everything got to queue and its super long queue. for preggie mummies or mummies with toddlers, pls be extra careful for safety reasons. some of the toys are stacked pretty high up and may easily topple with a push. also, do watch your steps as metal pole signages and toys are strewn all over the place.

Yeah, went to the Toy 'r' us sale today, many toys with tattered boxes. However, no need to queue to pay. Managed to get a doodle board with magnetic keyboard at just $5!! Very gd buy ;) Saw one mummy bought 5 sets!

Mummies interested in Play-dough set can go as there r still many.

Went Robinsons & OG today, Robinsons hv 20% storewide for members. OG also hv 20% but think for public as well. Not sure about other dept stores though, did not hv time to go ;-)

went to the Toy 'r' us sale today.
Got 10 toys for $15. Good deal!
(e.g: remote control cars, tv console games, party pack and tamborine!)
:>

seems like they just want to clear up the toys as it's last day today.

went to the Toy 'r' us sale today.
Got 10 toys for $15. Good deal!
(e.g: remote control cars, tv console games, party pack and tamborine!)
:>

seems like they just want to clear up the toys as it's last day today.

BHG, that replaces all SEIYU, are on 20% off many baby items esp. pigeon, les enfants clothes/rompers, sassy toys, FP toys etc.

Back