Sales/Promotion

By the way the Club 21 Bazaar which ended last week was so good. During the last day of sales, they have further reductions. All kids and teens DKNY brand are going at $5 including jeans, dress, shirt etc.

On the last day of sales, all Kelvin Klein Jeans and Skirts were going at $10 and tees were going at $5.

Song & Kelly was selling at $5 and Armani Exchange were at $5.

This is one of the best bazaar i went to - they were really 'Generously' slashing the prices.

Aiya, missed the sale!

Please keep us posted on the next Club 21 Bazzar. thanks in advance

how often do they hold a sale?

Actually not very often. It was on the papers. Also it started last Friday, i was there on Saturday twice and Sunday one time.

The Sunday is the last day and whatever i bought on Saturday if i buy on Sunday i only pay half price - alamak i lugi lor. Then Sunday i buy more to take revenge.

Warehouse SALE started from today!

- Venue
Genting Lane
Price Club PTE LTD
19A Tannery Road, Singapore 347731

(Bus service : 8, 61, 64, 65, 66, 90, 151, 154)

- Period
till 8th Apr '07

- Open hours
11:00 - 19:00 Daily
740559.jpg

anyone knows the members only preview sales at Robinson (27 & 28 March) mailer comes with $20 voucher that they used to give out? thanks

Club 21 sale was indeed great
happy.gif

they don't have yearly sales... and never as this big before... in fact this is; it's first time in a ballroom, past year is like 2yr+ ago... and it was at Forum.

Eu Yang Sang Sales at <font color="ff0000">IMM branch only</font>
date: 28th March ~ 1st April.
Some of the good buys:
chicken essence 6s $9.90
bird nest 6s $29.90
(not too sure of the details of which type)

Most of the items in the shop is on offer at 10% to 20% discount.

fyi: use the receipt<font color="0000ff">* (with Terms & Conditions)</font> to redeem 2 bottles of sun moon bird nest from the customer service counter.

Bodyshop Warehouse Sale - 29 Mar to 1 Apr
Bodyshop fans,

The Body Shop Warehouse Sale - savings of up to 70%
29 march to 1 april
11am to 8pm
Suntec Convention Centre Gallery West (level 3, next to pearl river palace restaurant)

Check it out!

this 20% storewide sale is <font color="ff0000">tonight only for rob.card members only starts 6.30 ~ 11.30pm at both stores</font>.
<font color="0000ff">must show & pay with card, no card cannot step into stores</font>.

thurs / fri, only selected items on 20% sale for public.

I think you all still can go to Wing Tai for the G2000 Sales or Fox Sales, cause they actually convert the showroom at their level 1 as permanently sales floor for the brands they carry. Also available is Dorothy Perkins, G2000, Fox etc.

Body Shop liquid eye liner is good maybe you all can buy at the sales. It cost about $30 at their shop, don't know how much they will sales at the sales.

Club 21 Bazaar is real good, never have a taste of this before, imagine branded stuff at $5!

hi diamond,

are the items sold at wing tai cheap?
the last fox sale is real cheap, $3 per item.
tot of buying some bb clothes for my gal

They are constantly changing the items, majority of the time i go was G2000 and some others including bikini.

Its cheaper compare to the shops. I remember buying a jacket which cost only $15 but during normal time their jackets are at least $50 and above.

My suggestion is to go Wing Tai every once in a while cause its sales all year round.

Will make a point to drop by this weekend cause am thinking of getting a bikini (think its $5).

Hi,
don't be misleaded by the word Tampines its actually somewhere near hougang/Lorong Ah Soo! (I am talking about the actual place)

Hi,

There's a promotion on for Gain IQ at Guardian Pharmacy for 2 900g + 1 400g at the price of S$49.90. If you purchase $150 and above, they even provide free delivery. You can refer to today's advert in the Straits Times.

Happen to glance at TODAY's papers and Giant having sale on many baby products such as diapers, baby detergent etc. Dun have a copy with me else can list the items here.

Wing Tai one is on going cause they convert the level 1 warehouse unit into a permanent sales floor, if you have been to Espirit warehouse previously its just the same.

Now the Espirit warehouse is closed.

does anyone know when the promotion for Gain IQ at Guardian Pharmacy for 2 900g + 1 400g at the price of S$49.90 end? looks like many guardians already oos liao.

YB, kiddy palace is selling 6 packs at $18.50 - CCK branch (not sure about other branch). the last time i went to takashimaya (last thursday) their wet wipes are still on offer
If not AMK hub NTUC Xtra they are selling as well.

jh

You may want to ask them whether can reserve. Some mummies ordered and paid first and get them to send over to house (but minimum spending must be $150). Can call Guardian to check first.The other time I called, they mentioned stock up a lot at Suntec branch.

Just realized cannot read. Details as follows:

Branded Toys Warehouse Sales
6,7,8,14 & 15 april, 10am - 6pm
1, kakit bukit rd 2 #03-05 Eunos Warehouse Complex
(opp Ubi Comfort Driving Centre)
Free Parking
Nearest MRT: Eunos
Bus no: 25,45,51,55,87,93,94,854

Brand: Bandai, Disney, Sanrio, Tomy, Thomas, Hello Kitty, Tomica, Baby Toys, trains and many more.

Cash & NETS only.

Furla Bag Sales

6th to 8th April, starting from 10.30am

211 Henderson Rd #13-03 Henderson Ind Pk Singapore 159552

Furla Bag Sales

6th to 8th April, starting from 10.30am

Address: should be Level 5 instead of Level 13, Sorry

Back