Sales/Promotion

hi, dadadidi

thx for ur reply!! wont go then as nt much for toddlers
happy.gif

nowadays the kids apparel warehouse sales seem to be going from bad to worse. Price does not seem cheaper than the sales held at the retail... Inflation in Singapore seems to be very jiat lart. *Faintz*
Thanks for your kind input, da (dadadidi).

Hi. May I ask how do we get the flyer from Gimmil for their carter's sale? Is there any mailing list we can subscribe to?

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Toy Warehouse Sale 2009</font>

Toy WarehouseBuy toys at low, low prices at the Kallang Toy Warehouse Sale!

Head off to Blk 171 Kallang Way #05-03 Kolam Ayer Industrial Estate to buy toys for as low as $1. It is open daily from 11am to 7pm. On Sundays, it closes at 5pm.

Some of the brands featured at the sale are Hello Kitty, Sesame Street and Barbie.

Sale ends on 24th December 2009.</font>

Hi. May I ask how do we get the flyer from Gimmil for their carter's sale? Is there any mailing list we can subscribe to?

think nobody is able to answer to your query leh but I guess you just 'subscribe' to this thread lor, hehehee. Next year when you go to the gimmil Carter's sale, you can ask the staff over there.

For Gimmil sale, that time I subscribe at the cashier with the Gimmil staff when i made my payment, they got a slip to subscribe to their sale loh

Kallang toy sale: Most items < $20.
Selling robots, aeroplane/car remote control, TV games, dollhouses, play tent ($19), etc

There is

Metro Expo Sale
25 December 2009 - 03 January 2010

Event type : Retailer &amp; Sales
Venue : Hall 5
Admission : Publice - Free Admission
Event Schedules : Time: 11am to 10pm

Kid's Bazaar
Sun 27 Dec to Wed 6 Jan
Takashimaya B1 talking Hall

Join us at the Kids Bazaar for fun and attractive deals specially customized for our little customers.

The Converse sale at 27 Harrison Road is not bad.
There are many men's tees and shoes.
You can find items from Lee Cooper, Converse, Everlast.

There are some Converse kids' shoes too. Very cool at $29.90.
Not many variety for ladies' tees. Limited bags too.

Sale ends 27 Dec.

1. BHG Post Christmas Sale
From Friday, 25th Dec 2009 - Sunday, 10th Jan 2010

Enjoy up to 70% off at BHG.

Terms &amp; conditions apply. Visit in-store for more details.

2. Kodomo Dental Fair at FairPrice
From Friday, 25th Dec 2009 - Friday, 15th Jan 2010

Purchase $10 worth of Kodomo dental products at FairPrice to redeem a $5 NTUC FairPrice Gift Voucher.

Limited to first 300 customers only. Terms &amp; conditions apply.

Refer to entry form for more details.

3. John Little Marina Square Clearance Sale
Now until Sunday, 3rd Jan 2010

Items from $1 onwards.

Purchase a branded stainless steel kitchen gadget at $1 (U.P. $19.90) with minimum $30 nett spend in a single receipt.
Limited to 2pcs per customer. While stocks last.

Warehouse Sale
Brands: Gioven Kelvin, Soda, Artini, Dunlop, etc
Blk 51, Ubi Ave1 #03-07/08.
From now till 11-02-2010.

Selling ladies &amp; mens shorts, pants, T-shirt, socks, etc at cheap price (eg. 2 for $12).

Happy New Year Everyone!
Pasar Malam at AMK Ave 10 started last night, near blk 406. 2 stalls selling adult &amp; children socks.

Secret Recipe Weekday Combo

Secret Recipe is offering their Weekday Combo for $5++ - choose 2 selected sides with any main course ordered.

Your choice of Caesar Salad / Soup of the Day / Drinks (Coffee or Twinings Flavoured Tea) / Brownie of the Day.

Available from Mon-Fri, 11.30am-3pm (lunch) and 6pm onwards (dinner). Except eves of public holidays and public holidays. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with order of kid's meal.

bebe Sale

Enjoy 30% to 70% off at bebe.

For a limited period only.

Visit in-store for more details.
Available at: bebe - ION Orchard
bebe - Marina Square
bebe - Vivo City
bebe - Wisma Atria Shopping Centre

Back