Sales/Promotion

Mattel Toy Moving out Sale at No. 1 Lok Yang

Start 4th to 28th March from 11am to 5pm
Brand includes Fisherprice, Barbie, Hotwheel and many more

Trade in your child's old shoes for a $20 discount on oshkosh/adidas/levis shoes. Only valid at Kidstyle boutiques. Valid till 31Mar

prologue has store wide 25% discount tomorrow.

This time round the pigeon bottles trade in is for BPA free pigeon btls. But its not exactly at half price. Bring any old btls there and can buy a new pigeon BPA free btl. Small ones are 7.95, big ones are 9.95. Old btls have to be a full set comprising of btl, teats and cover.

Does anyone knows if Aussino has an atrium sale or in store sale anytime soon? Want to buy some towels...

I went to Bugis Cold Storage wanting to get the Mamy Poko Pants Value pack. Left only 1 pack of M size. All other sizes no more stock. *faint*

went to Taka baby fair yesterday.

Nothing much except if you wanna do Pigeon bottles exchange.

Price for some of the items like FP is not cheap.
Maybe there are more participants in the Expo baby fair.

Hi, anyone have OG member sales guest invitation coupon (OG send via email) to send me?... Need it tonight... TIA!

seems like the exit door there got the coupon. when i was leaving i saw a big stack there. crowded at the payment counter.

hi *momoWorld* (eilnicole),
i was there on tues, wanted to do the pigeon bottle exchange but then they tell me no more stock

Does anyone know the contacts of the contractor doing pebble flooring for toilets that does not need hacking? Saw the demo some time back but lost the brochure. Anyone can help?

Cold Storage is now selling:

Bellamys Baby Rice & Bellamys Baby Porridge @ $4.95 each (UP $6.80)

Heinz baby fruit drinks (got pear, apple, prune) @ 4 for $3.70

Til end of March I think! :D

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Mattel Moving Out Sale</font></font>

Check out Mattel’s Moving Out Sale which runs until 28th March 2010. Enjoy up to 90% discounts for international branded toys and other items such as arts &amp; crafts, action figures, collectibles, infant accessories and teaching aids. Some of the brands featured are Matchbox, Barbie and Fisher Price.

Mattel Moving Out Sale is located at No 1 Lok Yang Way. It is open from 11am-5pm on Monday to Thursday &amp; 11am-6pm on Friday to Sunday. Visa cards are accepted for toys only. A minimum purchase of $50 is required.

there are good buys at the mattel warehouse

but toys are very dusty though. prices of the items are based on the packaging.

FP babygym selling for $50, FP rocker $50~60, FP swing $80-$120.

some newer items are also available. with a discount of about $20 from retail price.

Robinsons Cardmembers Preview Sale:

01-04 April

Up to addl 20% off storewide for OCBC Robinsons Visa Plat and Robinsons Cardmembers.

FOX &amp; Pumpkin Patch Outlet Sale at WingTai Retail Factory Outlet

Date: 30Mar~18Apr, 12pm~7pm
Opens daily except Mondays

hi everyone,
any more baby fair / promo around?
realise I missed the Baby Fair at Taka &amp; Isetan
sad.gif

Free Cooler Bag with Vitagen
From Thursday, 1st Apr 2010 - Friday, 30th Apr 2010

Purchase three packs of Vitagen Less Sugar and/or Vitagen Collagen Less Sugar and get a free handy cooler bag.

Available in 5 colours - pink, blue, orange, beige and maroon.

<font color="aa00aa">In case you're not aware and would like to visit the Zoo, JBP or Night Safari this month,</font>

All OCBC credit cards are entitled for a 20% discount on Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark single admission ticket. There is no need for advance booking as there is no limit to the number of ticket sold at the ticketing booth. The terms and conditions of the said promotion are the following:

· Promotion is valid from 1st March 2010 – 30th April 2010

· Payment must be made by any OCBC Credit Cards at the ticketing booth on the date of your visit

· Promotion is only available for up to 5 tickets per card per transaction, regardless of Adult or Child Admission tickets

· Offer is not inclusive of tram ride

· Not valid on eve of public holidays and public holidays.

As an added information, Singapore Zoo regular admission ticket is priced at SGD$18.00* per adult and SGD$12.00* per child (aged 3-12 years old). Singapore Zoo tram is priced at SGD$5.00* per adult and SGD$3.00* per child (aged 3-12 years old). Singapore Zoo opens from 8.30am to 6pm daily, including weekends and Public Holiday.

Banana Republic Sale
From Tuesday, 6th Apr 2010 - Sunday, 18th Apr 2010

Enjoy 70% off Banana Republic men's &amp; ladies' apparel &amp; accessories at Isetan Scotts, Promo Studio@Shaw Centre, L1.

Enjoy an additional 10% off with a minimum purchase of 3 items.

Enjoy an additional 20% off with minimum purchase of 5 items.

Visit in-store for more details.

Your John Little Bonus Deal - 4 Days Only
From Thursday, 8th Apr 2010 - Sunday, 11th Apr 2010

Enjoy $10 off with $50 nett spend.

Valid with purchases made in a single receipt excluding Everyday Little Price items, electrical equipment, confectionery, Robinsons Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards &amp; John Little Vouchers. Other terms &amp; conditions apply.

Only at John Little Marina Square, Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point and Causeway Point.

FOX 6th Birthday Treat
From Thursday, 15th Apr 2010 - Sunday, 2nd May 2010

Spend $60 nett and get $30 worth of FOX vouchers.

Also, stand a chance to win one of the six HTC Smartphones.

Terms &amp; conditions apply. Visit in-store for more details.

- Carrefour 10% store wide discount for POSB everyday card holders - 16-18apr

- Women's weekly sg May10 - buy an issue at SPC kiosks (is it cheers?) and get Himalaya herbals Purifying Neem Face wash. Full retail size 150ml.

- Brother sewing machine LS-2160 - Offer price $125 (UP $228). At selected cold storage.

Metro Expo Sale
29 April 2010 - 02 May 2010

Venue : Hall 5
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules : Time: 11am to 10pm

Back