Sales/Promotion

hi dino,

i went during lunch so very long Q. it's actually in the midst of IBP, if u're driving, just look out for signs pointin to the Atrium. there's a food court at the building.

I heard my sis say the kids' tops are going at $6 and the pants are going for $9. wonder if they will add in more tomorrow? coz today there were many ppl there

dino,
can email me the coupon too - [email protected]

Thanks so much
happy.gif

The fox sales open daily?

<font color="ff0066"> hi, have emailed the FOX coupon to xiongann, serenalin81, chrilee27 and disneypoohbear, simplyironic, cneo16, gail_li, mykan, katch92 &amp; andralim... hope i did not miss out anyone.
happy.gif
happy shopping!

i went to IBP after work today but hoh, alot of big big bags all reserve items leh..

warehouse sale can reserve de meh?? not first come first serve?? anyway i did not get anything as the J&amp;J blue bath is all gone but the lady asked me to go back tomorrow morning and they might have new stock.. -_-|||

i had thought warehouse sale = all the stock in the warehouse on sale.. LOL

J&amp;J blue bath @ Cold Storage (Great World City) selling @ 2 bottles for $12.45 which I find ok pricing.. so not going back to J&amp;J warehouse sale liao as i think i can get better prices elsewhere since the panty liners selling at $2 leh.. *so auntie* :p

and oh, Huggies Ultra on promotion @ $14.30 at Cold Storage as well!</font>

<font color="ff0066">hi, have emailed the $5 email to lchewhar.

alternatively you guys can download from the link yami so kindly provided.
happy.gif
</font>

Thanks you Dino
happy.gif

I have received your email.
Can anyone advise how to go the Fox Warehouse Sales?

Is it worth going? Is there alot kids clothing?

Googled to find out the timing of the mattel sale.. and found this on another forum.. but dunno accurate or not..

"Just got news that Mattel will be having a warehouse sale from 5th Dec - 14 Dec.

JLA, DC Universe, Batman, Batman the Dark Knight, Hot Wheels, Disney CARS, Hot Wheels Collector 1:18 cars, WWE as well.

ALongside the Fisher-Price, Barbie and Polly Pocket Brands.

11Am - 6pm, located at 1 Lok Yang Way Unit 7A (Off Pioneer Road North) "

<font color="ff0066"> anyone asking about EYS sale?

saw it earlier @ Raffles Exchange.

2 bottles of concentrated bird's nest (purple) for $113</font>

<font color="ff0066"> sasa, chen_mama, humblebee, woof &amp; dlim i have pm-ed you ladies re the panty liners.

lchewhar, maoster_lab, toothy_fairy &amp; celestekuah, i have sent the fox coupon to your email as per your request.

wk, u wanna try Baby Kingdom / Baby Hypermart @ Kaki Bukit?</font>

<font color="ff0066"> Event : G2000 Warehouse Sale
Date : 28 Nov - 08 Dec 08
Time : 11AM - 7PM
Admission: Free</font>

Thanks Jenn for the info on sticker printer.

Anyone has seen those name stickers and personalised stamp makers at other shopping mall lately?
Pls advise. Thanks.

Carefree Panty liners
If you ladies happen to be near People's Park Complex/food centre, you can get the carefree panty liners for
$2.40 (40 pcs) at the toiletries shops on 2nd and 3rd levels. Still cheaper than most shops.
If u go buy other toiletries at the same time, you save even more.

Hi mummies,

Is the fox sale and the mattel toy sale worth going? I dun mind going to mattel toy sale but going to tampines will be too far for me as I live in the west so wanna check out if the fox sale will be overly-crowded?

From the mattel sale - barbies from 10-30. Barbie w sets for abt 30. Barbie clothes for 2, mini polly pockets for 2. Winx dolls for $10, clothes for 5...and winx fairies.Rainforest jumperoo - 180. loads of fisher price, play mats for 40, foldable swings, toddler sets for 80. Speed racer cars (SMALL)for 3, pull-back speed racer for 10....a lot of hot wheels stuff, and barbies and fisher price.

Don't bring kids or babies, its a tent and on a hot day, there's no shade except to go to the nearby canteen...its very narrow. If you buy loads, bring your own huge bag, otherwise, you'll have many bags to hold

Thanks, p_p02.

So far I have 2 replies to say I can find the stickers and stamps at Unite Square and Thomson Plaza. Aiya, both places I don't usually go. Should anyone see them elsewhere, pls post here. Tks.

another place that sell cheap toiletries at AMK central, a shop call "Red Tomato". Their carefree panty liner (40pcs) is $1.70. Other toiletries very cheap oso !

<font color="ff0066">ting, i did the name stickers @ Raffles Exchange, the push cart in front of Madam Milan / Guardian. they have the name stamps as well.

yami, i went yday.

bought 3 shirts @ $20 each.. pants going @ $23 each..

TY beanies $5.. retail $10 each..

surprisingly nt v messy leh, all stuff nicely folded in trolleys, easy to 'dig' oso..

the sales assistants v helpful oso..

before tat i went Mattel @ LokYang and along the way, before turning into LokYang, along Pioneer i saw tis Sintex warehouse sale and there were around 10+ pax queueing to go in @ 10am!! all these pple no need work???</font>

hey all...

juz "discovered" tat mustafa sells gripe water at only $3.40, whereas the cheapest i've ever found was at ang mo @ $3.65, but was told the price will go up.

we find the supplements there are cheaper than most retail outlets too, and they always have bundle packs, which can save you a lot, which are not available elsewhere.

Back