u r most welcome,
do "max. out" your purchase,
either in weight or amount,
for out-of stock items,
check back next week...
happy.gif

leng leng, i've used your code, tks!
happy.gif

btw, any mummies bought from iherb b4? wondering is their vitamins bottle sealed on the cap? cos' my hubby quite sceptical abt the web..he says dunno safe or not to buy vitamins fr them..anyone can advise? tks!

Leng leng,

do we have to dissolve it in water? Is it easily dissolved?

Are there any other brands that you've tried and is good?

hi Leng Leng,

When do you start giving your kids the colostrum? Are they good? How are they compared with multi-vit and cod liver oil?

Hi milo,
I tried giving them by spoon, but it's too dry & they cough out.
So I mix into their morning milk feed,
need a little stir b4 dissolving.
happy.gif

So far this is the only one I tried.

jasda,
tried for about 3 weeks only,
donno how to compare leh... hehe...
As long as they are well, I sleep well, ok liao.
happy.gif

hey lengleng
how old is ur kid when u give them colostrum?
I am giving my 17mth old boy the multi vit...duno if with colostrum will be overdose o not..
happy.gif

All thomas sets snap up early morning. Now should still have many transformers there. See mens around too, guess its lego and transformer their aiming

poohger,
the tues one got Thomas, Transformer, FP, Vtech but all like 1 box or 2 for pp to grab only. Yesterday i went, got 2 packs of Thomas briefs(7pcs) at $8 and water guns at $1.

Oh yeah i read papers today that tomorrow at Great World city there's a lego sale or something like that. Those keen can go take a look

chloemummy,
its in ST yesterday and starts today till weekend if i didn't remember wrongly. A mummy told me its at level 3.
happy.gif

anyone buying an OSIM Ucrown? before your purchase, you can do a simple stress survey on their webby, and you will get a reward of a massage pen with your purchase of Ucrown. dun miss out!

by the way... we loved our Ucrown!

Spend $30 at any Cold Storage and receive a free Shell fuel voucher! Visit any Shell station and get $2 off a minimum $50 purchase of any Shell fuel. Or simply split your redemption coupon into two to enjoy $1 off a minimum $25 fuel purchase. Enjoy quality fuel and food, while stretching your dollar!

Promotion valid from 15 August to 31 October 2008.

<font color="0000ff"><u>Mothers en Vogue: BHG October Supersale</u>
3 to 28 Oct 2008
Selected items on offer at discounts of up to 35% off.

Venue: Mothers En Vogue, BHG Bugis Junction
Tel: 6738 0037

<u>Fisher-Price Promotion at Kiddy Palace</u>
1 Sep to 31 Oct 2008

FREE Fisher-Price Rainforest Feeding set (worth $16.90) with a minimum purchase of $100 of Fisher-Price Rainforest range of products. Promotion is valid while stocks last. Please print out and present coupon to claim your free set of Fisher-Price Feeding set

Venue: Promotion is only valid at Kiddy Palace

<u>Edventure Books SALE</u>
27 Oct to 1 Nov 2008

Card members will enjoy up to 50% discount.

Venue: Showroom - 61 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #06-10, Shun Li Industrial Park (S)417943
Tel: 6345 2324 / 9773 8680(Andy)</font>

G2000 Mid Season Sale
Up to 50% off

DBS/POSB Cardmembers Special
Enjoy an additional 15% off your total bill from 16 Oct to 2 Nov 2008.

Back