Sales/Promotion

saw harvey norman is having roadshow sales at bt panjang atrium, u may popby if u r living in west, saw them promoting on fridge/lcd tvs, washing machines etc but din remember their price though

sun_08 : thanks a lot
happy.gif

ntuc - pampers active 2packs for 45.45 bucks... for M & L size.... if me rem correctly....

side track.... where can find pamper dry eh?

NTUC
- Avent, Pigeon pdts @20% sale, exclude nett priced items like bottles, etc.
- Kodomo baby laundry softener refill pack 800ml @$3.35
- NTUC brand diapers 3 for $27.50

Carrefour warehouse sale up to 70%

pls dont waste time visit there. the petpet selling at 12.25 per pack which is more ex than ntuc now.

hi sea,

went robinson expo sale last night. really depends on what u want. got quite gd range of nursery stuff. not much toys...clothes for kids also just a few bins...
happy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mummies who are using Pampers,

Just saw NTUC is having a promo for pampers (S) - $45.95 for 2 packs.

Carrefour warehouse sales is having promo for pampers (M) size and above, $59.90 for 2 boxes of 88 diapers each. Rebate for POSB Everyday card

Giant pampers baby dry (M) size 62 pieces and (L) 56 pieces cost S$14.95

hi preciousboi,

nursery stuff - prams, car seats, beddings, pillows, wipes, sterilizer etc...all nursery related stuff ;) not sure if they're bargains tho...didn't take note of prices...

re: Robinson Expo
Thomas the train items are selling cheaper as compare to Isetan, even with 20% off.. Like i get a airblown hammer for $3++ when isetan is selling for $7++

Hi,
if anyone knows of any place having discount for thermos or tiger food jar/lunch kits, really appreciate if you PM me. Thanks.

I missed buying that at isetan pte sale
sad.gif

Hi everyone, new here!
hi zhuzhu, may i know what kind of thomas the train toys are available at the robinson sale? specifically the small diecast thomas trains, is it on sale? my kid is just crazy about thomas.
happy.gif

Citibank and TANGS Cardmembers Preview at The TANGS Sale
From Tuesday, 30th Sep 2008 - Wednesday, 1st Oct 2008

Citibank and TANGS Cardmembers will enjoy a 12% rebate at the Preview of The TANGS Sale. Also, look out for exclusive cardmember offers!

Applicable to Citi TANGS Platinum Visa, Citibank TANGS Visa, TANGS Credit Card and any Singapore-issued Citibank credit cards, excluding Citi Clear Visa and Citibank Paragon Platinum MasterCard. Rebate is earned on every $10 spent, not applicable for delivery and beauty services and purchases at TANGS Market. Purchases of TANGS Gift Vouchers earn 6% rebate. Purchases at TANGS F&B outlets earn 10% rebate. Other terms & conditions apply.

Location of outlets: TANGS Orchard and TANGS VivoCity, TANGS+Co Accessories (Takashimaya S.C.), STUDIOTANGS (Great World City), Island Shop (Great World City, Paragon, Raffles City & Tanglin Mall).

Visit in-store for more details.

sales open to public on 2nd Oct

Hi thmon
i saw there are some small thomas train lar..but not sure if they are the ones u are looking for..also din noticed the price..just went today and got the talking thomas draw & drive set for $39.90..quite interesting

US$3.99 Shipping to your doorstep in Singapore, offer till end of October!!!

Use Promo Code <font color="ff0000">PUR375</font> to get US$5 off your purchase.

1st teeth toothpastes!
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&amp;pid=6132&amp;at=0
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&amp;pid=-3977178689772373946&amp;at=0

Childlife colostrum
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&amp;pid=5426835640730567497&amp;at=0

Happy Shopping!!!
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/1758297.html?1222929615

vinn,
u r most welcome.
happy.gif

Can create more accounts to enjoy the US$5 off discount,
but must ship to different addresses + use different credit card.
Rem to use the Promo Code <font color="ff0000">PUR375</font> at checkout.
happy.gif

hi,
I thought of using things online too... but am not too sure how to go about doing them safety - meaning no extras charges to credit card and stuff delivered to doorstep .
anyone can help?

preciousboi,
for iherb.com,
the prices are in US$,
safely multiply by 1.5 for now...
Product cost + US$3.99 Shipping - US$5 Discount = US$ Total

hi leng leng,
will it be the same fo all US based website?
I do have a Vpost account, think I need to use that in order to buy things right :p
realy dont know anything about such purchases
thanks in advance for helping

Hi preciousboi,
nope, not the same,
there are some merchants who do not ship international,
then you'll need a forwarder like Vpost/Comgateway/boderline.
happy.gif

In many cases, using a forwarder may be cheaper than using merchant's international shipping.

Hi Leng Leng,

The shipping fees of US$3.99 is for per item or it's a flat fee of US$3.99 irregardless of the no of items I order.

Hi mamalow,
currently www.iherb.com is running a shipping promo till end of the month,
US$3.99 flat shipping for purchase of $80.00 or less,and weighing up to 3 pounds (1361 grams)

Use Promo Code <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">PUR375</font></font> to get US$5 off your purchase!!!

Hi Leng Leng,

I've ordered Childlife Pure DHA &amp; is now waiting for the Colostrum with Probiotics &amp; first teeth stock to come in.

Back