Sales/Promotion

haha, bbloh, thks for updating!;) go cut out the TODAY newspaper have $5 off if u purchase $60 on the advertised items.
happy.gif

12th Craziest Toys Fair
Thu 17 July to Sun 3 Aug
takashimaya Sqaure B2

An annual event not to be missed. Grab your favourite toys at the craziest price from a wide selection of stationery, plush, toys, apparels and many more.

Anyone knows of any g2000/U2 sale? those type where there's lots of $9, $13, $19 buys for their tops and pants? usually at a shopping centre atrium.

Pls let me know if you see one!

dear all,
anyone knows where to get cake deco? my ds b'day coming and I wish to design the cake but not too sure where I can get those cartoon figuring by 20/7/08
anyone knows where? near ang mo kio has any?

Hi preciousboi,

The ad says storewide with small prints - 20% discount applies to regular-priced items only...
Discounts are not applicable for pre-discounted merchandise...

Not sure if you ABC mat got sale or not.

I saw some yellow tag items also got 20% sale.

Library Book Sale 2008
Date: Friday, 18 July - Sunday, 20 July 2008
Time: 9.30am - 8pm
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 4A
Free Admission

Into its 9th year, the Library Book Sale 2008 will be the biggest book sale ever and will be held over three days. Come join us and pick from a huge collection of books!

Price of books:
Books in all four official languages will be on sale. English and Chinese books will cost $2 per copy; Malay and Tamil books will cost $1 per copy; English and Chinese magazines will cost $5 for a pack of 10 issues; and Malay and Tamil magazines will cost $5 for a pack of 20 issues.

Limit of purchase:
Each customer can buy up to a maximum of 50 items (a pack of 10/20 issues of magazines is considered as one item).

Categorisation of books:
The books are categorised under ‘Adults’, ‘Young People’ and ‘Children’. Under each category, they are sub-divided into ‘Fiction’ and ‘Non-Fiction’.

Payment :
Payment can only be made by Cash, Nets or CashCard.

<font color="0000ff"><u>Ladies Shoes Fair</u>
11 to 23 Jul 2008
Shoes are never enough for the ladies’, this is the best event that shoe lovers will not to be missed.

Time: 10am to 9.30pm
Venue: Talking Hall B1, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, 391 Orchard Road
Tel: 6738 1111

<u>Cortefiel, Pedro Del Hierro &amp; Camper</u>
15 to 22 Jul 2008
Cortefiel, Pedro Del Hierro &amp; Camper.

Venue: Level 2 Branded Sales Corner, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, 391 Orchard Road
Tel: 6738 1111</font>

Isomil Promotion from 1st till 15th July 2008
Every can of Isomil 2 Advance 900g now comes with a FREE travel pack of QV Bath Oil and QV Cream for your sensitive child.

Promotion starts from 1st till 15th July 2008 at all major supermarkets. While stocks last!

Don't know if i can post Garage Sales here or not since its oso a sales. Interested do pop by as items are very new as we hardly stay in Singapore.

Garage Sales on this Saturday and Sunday (19 &amp; 20 July) at 12noon to 9pm.

Address: Blk 116 Simei St 1 #11-588 (walking distance from Simei MRT)

Selling very new furnitures including:
- Balinese Sofa Set (with 3 to 4 Seater &amp; 2 Single Seater, 1 Coffee Table, 1 side Table)
- Fish &amp; Fountain Pond
- Very nice Dinning Table with 6 Chairs
- Bar Table &amp; 2 matching Stool
- TV Cabinet
- Balinese King Bed
- Very new mattress (Queen &amp; King)
- Electrical items: Washing Machine, Fridge etc
- Dressing Table
- &amp; Many more.......

Bring cash to pay as deposit for those hard to carry items and arrange your own transportation for bulky items.

The Garage Sales above, furnitures are going at very attractive prices.

Example Sofa Set is going at $300 to $400 usual $2000.

Die Die must go~!!

Finally incase you have missed the Garage, the King Size Bed with 2 side tables plus king mattress was sold at $300.

The sofa set was sold at $200.

The Garage is still on tomorrow.

Today is the last day of Fox Baby sale. 20% to 40% off. UOB card additional 15%.

But the male sale staff at compass point sucks... No smile no thanks no eye contact.
Why do we deserve such poor service?! May be he has a bad day...

just went Giant at Tampines.
selling Pampers Baby Dry S/XL $9.95.
M/L at $14.95(or 14.55).

Drypers 2 for 33.
hope these info helps.

Hi Ting,

I understand how you feel. It's like 'cheapo' is written on our face when we tap on discounts.

I once went to the customer service counter of a 'BIG' shopping mall to request for a lucky draw coupon after having spent a certain amount. The receptionist was unfriendly and like you say, no smile, no eye-contact. I was really pissed-off and asked her, 'Is this the customer service counter?'. She answered 'Yes'. I followed by asking again, 'Are you the customer service officer?'. She knows what I was driving at and gave me a smile. Hehe.. I was sarcastic definitely but got the message across!!

Hi tweel,

Thanks for standing by me. Feel better got people sharing same sentiments. Now got 50% sale at Fox, wonder if I would want to go back that shop again. As if we buy during sale that makes us a less important customer.

for those who like buffet, sakura opened a new branch at yio chu kang stadium, just behind the mrt. they are having opening special this sat and sun, 26/7 and 28/7, only $12+GST per adult but must bring along a coupon foudn in the U weekly mag. each person is limited to eat 1.5 hours which is actually enough time to eat. their specialty in the buffet as stated in the mag is small lobster laksa in replacement of the 'hum' and black chicken herbal soup. children are same price as usual $10.90 plus GST.

Anyone knows if NTUC will be having Nepia promotion again soon?

I missed the recent 3 for 36.95 promotion. That's cheap! I called Nepia directly and they are selling for $15 per pack, minimum 4 packs (but includes delivery).

Tangs - The great shirts &amp; pants exchange

Used shirts (any brand, any condition) - $28 off any Thomas Smith or Alain Delon shirts.
Used pants - $25 off any Thomas Smith or Alain Delon shirts.

*Promo fr 21 Jul - 3 Aug.
*1 piece of used shirt/pants entitled for purchase of up to 4 new pieces.

<font color="0000ff"><u>New Arrivals – Emily Baby and Adult Skin Care Soothers</u>
30 Jun to 31 Dec 2008
New arrivals - Emily Baby and Adult Skin Care Soothers, Badger and Nurture My Body.
Venue: Visit http://www.edenfrodonelvis.com for more details
Tel: 6795 5875 (Fax)
Cost: Contact [email protected] for more details

<u>693 Fifth Avenue Boutique End of Season Sale</u>
1 to 31 Jul 2008
Up to 50% off!
Venue: Level 2 Branded Boutique, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, 391 Orchard Road
Tel: 6738 1111

<u>Bread &amp; Butter</u>
23 to 31 Jul 2008
Bread &amp; Butter.
Time:10am to 9.30pm
Venue: Level 2 Branded Sales Corner, Takashimaya
Shopping Centre, 391 Orchard Road
Tel: 6738 1111 </font>

Standard Chartered Credit, Debit or Manhattan Card Holders

Tien Court Restaurant,
Capthorne King's Hotel Singapore
20% off all mooncakes
Valid from 21 to 31 July 2008.

Paradise Group of Restaurants
15% off all mooncakes
20% of mooncakes for bulk purchases of 10 boxes or more
Valid from 14 July to 17 August 2008.

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Exclusive!
15% off all mooncakes
Valid from 11 to 23 August 2008.

Peach Garden
20% off all 4-piece box mooncakes
Valid from 9 to 29 August 2008.

http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/credit-cards/mooncake_2008/mooncake_index.html

Back