Sales/Promotion

sianz
sad.gif

hi,

actually for the ntuc diapers, there's a purchase with purchase special. Buy $25 and u can buy the diapers at $8.90 (i think). U.P. is $11.50. all sizes.

Pigeon trade-in for bottles only left:
- standard neck small milk bottles (150ml)
- wide neck small milk bottle (200ml)
- wide neck big milk bottle (300ml)

Totally OOS for:
- standard neck big milk bottles (260ml)

presario_allyssa.
Yes 1 old set of milk bottle to trade in for a brand new pigeon standard or wide neck milk bottle and you only need to pay 50% of retail price.

Your old set must come in full set, with teat and cover.

Trade in only at Taka BB fair Basement 2, until 24 Aug 2008.

hi,

abt the ntuc diaper promo, i think end already
sad.gif
cos i just went to ntuc and there's no more purchase with purchase promo for it anymore.

oh, but got cheap cheap wet wipes for sale, buy 1 get 1 free $3.95 only!! Brand is "Sweet Cheeks". 90 wipes. So works out to about $2 per pack. Limited to 4 packets per customer.

tangs bazaar sale at Suntect convention hall 401.

lotsa of cheap toys and bb items.

I think what was worthwhile was the lucky baby disposable breast pads - 3 boxes for $10 (one box has 24 pcs).

Not sure when it will end

<font color="0000ff"><u>Ladies’ Comfort Shoes</u>
22 to 27 Aug 2008
Up to 70% off Ladies’ Comfort Shoes.

Time:10am to 9.30pm
Venue: Isetan Scotts, Promotion Gallery Level 3,
350 Orchard Road Shaw House
for more details
Tel: 6733 1111

<u>The Apparel, Shoes and Bags Sales</u>
28 to 31 Aug 2008
The Apparel, shoes and bags sales.

Time: 10am to 10pm
Venue: Singapore Expo, Foyer 2 Level 2
Tel: 6533 3690</font>

Hi mesh,
Taka baby fair still on till sun, 24 Aug.

If not, Isetan Katong having 20% on most babies' wear, baby care &amp; accessories like pigeon, avent, nuk, medela, bfreeplus from 28-31 Aug.

Giordano Warehouse Sale
From Friday, 22nd Aug 2008 - Monday, 8th Sep 2008

Giordano Warehouse Sale is here again!

Visit them at Singapore Warehouse, 110 Paya Lebar Road #06-01 from 10am - 6pm to enjoy tees @ $4 and jeans @ $10.

<font color="0000ff">Kooshi’s debut swimwear line – AQUA
26 Jun to 31 Dec 2008
DBS Woman’s Card
15% off every bikini set (mix and match) OR 1-piece swimwear 15% off the latest sleepwear collection
Plus FREE pair of boxer short (worth S$29) with minimum purchase of S$150 in a single receipt
Venue: www.kooshi.com
Tel: 6732 1303

Nike
29 Aug to 4 Sep 2008
Up to 60% off Men's &amp; Ladies’ Apparel &amp; Footwear.
Time: 10.30am to 10pm
Venue: Isetan Orchard, Event Hall Level 1, 435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria
Tel: 6733 7777</font>

www.iherb.com in US is OFFERING flat rate 99 cents shipping on Airmail to US and even to SINGAPORE!
They sell health supplements

Recommended buy :Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
US$18.66

I will buy this item now cos it's a heavy bottle, so with the flat rate shipping, it's more worth it to order this now.
If you order it during normal shipping rate, cos of the heavy weight, you won't save alot as compared to buying from Vita Kids aft the 20% discount during Birthday month.

US$18.66:Cod Liver Oil Shipping
Add US0.99 : Shipping
Less US5:Referral Code for 1st time buyer
US$14.65 NETT = Sin$20.51 (Exchange @1.4)

Vita kids aft 20% discount during Birthday month = About Sin$37

Savings of $16.49! (Sin$37-Sin$20.51)

I used my friend's referral code: GEN382.
I've asked her permission to share with the forumers, so if you are keen to get the $5 rebate, can use her referral code.
In return, she'll earn some reward points i think.
Pls note that I'm sharing this excellent promo cos i feel it's really cost savings and want to share with mothers in this forum. So it's perfectly fine if you choose not to use the referral code and get the $5 rebate. It's still cheaper to get it at iherb as compared to Vitakids.
BTW, this website is reliable as friend has ordered fm them before.

FYI, Nordic Naturals Cod liver oil is highly recommended (even for kids)as the DHA and the potency level is high.
I rem I read it in the Straits times when they did a comparision across diff brands. This was the top brand given the thumbs up.
My whole family incl my kids have been taking this for almost 6 months. Kids only take half teaspoon.

NOTE: the $0.99 shipping offer has a limit on the weight so i think the max can order is 2 bottles of this cod liver oil. It's for Orders up to $80.00, and 3 pounds.
Enjoy Saving!!
happy.gif

John Little Mega Expo Sale

Event type : Consumer
Venue : Hall 5
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules :
27 Aug to 7 Sep 2008

Time: 10.30am to 10.00pm

preciousboi,

I went today and saw that they sell car seat, not sure about the ABC mat though, cos i just walk pass. never see price.

Back