Sales/Promotion

Tinyshop and other mummies who contirbuted,

Big thanks to your many contributions to this thread. Helps me save quite a lot of money !

OCBC cardmembers preview sale on 29-30 apr 2008

> receive 20% off toileteries and health supplements including Borghese, Bourjois, Revlon and ZA cosmetics from 29 apr to 19 may

2 days only
<font color="ff0000">cardmembers additional 20% off</font>
> Ladies fashion
> Ladies shoes, bags &amp; accessories
> ladies lingerie &amp; activewear
> kitchenware, cookware and tableware
> beddings
> bedlinen: <font color="ff0000">additional 20% - 40% off depending on brand</font>

> Paris Bijoux accessories <font color="ff0000">cardmembers: 50% off</font>
> electrical 10% off

<font color="ff0000">cardmembers additional 10% off</font>
> men's wear, accessories &amp; innerwear

> enjoy up to 20% off selected nursery, kidswear and toys. <font color="ff0000">cardmembers additional up to 20% off selected kidswear</font>

** excluding featured mailer items and special buys

<font color="ff0000">dun miss out the $5 vouchers on the last page of the mailer booklet.</font>

dear all,
this is a wonderful thread
happy.gif

kudos to all who share their 'insider' info...

a) MPH book sales - Free Admission
Hall 4A
1 - 4 May 2008
Time: 9am - 9pm daily

b) The Popular sale - Free Admission
Hall 4
23 May - 1 June 2008
Time: 10am - 10pm daily

c) Times book sale - Free Admission
Hall 6B
26 - 29 June 2008
Time: 10am - 10pm

<font color="0000ff">Carrefour Enews - Midnight Shopping Extravaganza At Carrefour!

MIDNIGHT SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA AT CARREFOUR!

Saturday &amp; Sunday: 26 &amp; 27 April 2008</font>

Shop at Carrefour until midnight, 26 &amp; 27 APRIL ONLY, and take home loads of fabulous bargains and other goodies!

Starting from 9pm, look out for INCREDIBLE MIDNIGHT SPECIALS where you could get a 20" Eva Luggage at JUST $9.90!

Our purchase-with-purchase deals entitles you to purchase a 1.5kg Milo at just a crazy offer of $5!

Carrefour Plaza Singapura will be home to the fun and fabulous TIKAM TIKAM, giving you chances to WIN rice cooker, hampers, vouchers and more! With just a minimum purchase of $30, you could try your luck to win fantastic prizes!!

Also get to 'SHOP-FOR-FREE!' Win Carrefour Vouchers equivalent to the value of your shopping. Check in-stores for special time-slots.

See you on weekends, late, at Carrefour!

1381471.jpg

Toys"R"Us Branded Toys SALE
@ United Square
Date: April 29 - May 1, 2008

Time: April 29 (10:30am - 8:00pm; for Star Card &amp; UOB Card members)

Apr 30 - May 1(10:30am - 8:00pm; Open to public)

Priority Sale Day for Star Card &amp; UOB Card Members:
April 29 (10:30am - 8:00pm)

been to OG sales today and the Pigeon Rapid Steamer usual 118 now selling at 88.
consider a good buy.

got another promo item is a unknown brand sterilizer SnowBear come with 6 free Dr Brown milk bottle at 98.

worth a trip down.

<font size="+1">FOX FACTORY OUTLET SALE
Sale start from 29April-4May2008
Clothings and accessories starts from S$2
Wing Tai Industrial Centre
105 Tampines Road
Singapore 535129</font>

Hi Jovan's mum,

Thanks for the info. Abit confused here..Is the fox sale fr $2 or $1?? Tinyshop's earlier mailer scanned showed fr $1!

haha hkbaby
think my eye got problem...after looking at your mailer you posted and mine (which is the same) YES its S$1 its my typing error
biggrin.gif
this type of sale must go early else nothing nice to grab! Went to a few of their Fox sale..realised nothing must tho so will see what mummies who went says about it before deciding wana go or not this time round..

No prob, Jovan's mum. I have never been to this sale b4 as usually by the time i know it's almost over! Is it really bad? very old stock? what type of stuff is available, eg. rompers, separates? also got Fox woman and man stuff, right? Actually have been waiting for tis sale to come but seems like 29th apr is a mega sales day! Toy r us, fox, robinson, etc all having sales. Torn between which to go...

For the FOX factory outlet sale, will there be any man's / woman's stuffs? Or is it only for babies? Anyone knows?

Yes there will be baby, men's and woman's stuff! i must say if really wana go must go early lor those nice pieces will be there for you to choose, cos during lunch time or later towards the day the place is very messy liao clothing are mixed around so gota really dig and find and its real dusty there! Normally newborn to 3-6months can be commonly found than 4years onwards girl top and bottom alot..ladies tops and dress also alot..this is what i experience thru the past Fox sales i went..

As far as i know for fox sales, mostly are previous seasons stocks and are more for small sizes like 3-6mths. Bigger sizes wan have to be early. Expect to be crowded thou aircon place...

Hi CJ
The coupon are inserted into our letterbox..

Hi Jrt
whahahahaha..the fox sale is not as good as Isetan Pte Sale that we "cheong"
rofl.gif

Aussino Sale, 1 to 31 May

Received Aussino's SALE booklet. From 1 to 31 May 2008.
Some value buys include:
- 100% Cotton Terry Embroidery Bath Mat at $5
- 3pc Embroidery Tower at $10.90
- Tea for 1 at $10.45
- 20pc Western Set at $14.95
- Inspire 100% Cotton Prints 200 Threadcount Fitted Sheet set from $19.90
- Inspire 100% Cotton Prints 200 Threadcount Quilt Cover set from $29.90
And more!

Note that the firs half an hour from store opening will be for AUSSINO members only. Pls present your membership card befre entering the store. Members are allowed to bring strictly only 1 friend along.

Went to the FOX sale just nw. A lot of babies rompers, mostly for 0-6mths &amp; 6-12mths. Only $6 each. Bb socks going at $1 per pair.

Men's t-shirt at $7, but mostly old design.

<font color="ff0000">John Little cardmember preview sale 6-8 may 2008</font>

additional 20% off storewide
> not applicable for featured items, star buys, MEL, Perllini, Triumph, Wacoal, Sorciage, Kose, Covermark, Lego, Power Rangers, fragances, gifts, stationery, wine &amp; confectionery, diapers, electrical appliances, electronic games, consoles, cartridges, batteries and Robinsons Gift Vouchers.

Some featured items are:
> Drypers diapers <font color="ff0000">cardmembers 20% off</font>
> Zojirushi 0.9L lunch kit set (includes 1 pair chopsticks &amp; a bag) <font color="ff0000">cardmember $49</font>

Went for Fox sale around 6pm today. Wanted to look for boy's clothing 12-18mths but found nothing. Mostly for girls 3-6mth or older kids.

Messy as usual.

hi, wanna get some advice.

i have not bought baby cot, breast pump and sterilizer.

i shld buy those during the baby sales now or during the motherhood in June ?

btw, have anyone been to the robinson sale, how is it ?
pls advice.

as well EQ/Sealer, pampers was there..

Hi evon
you might wana buy the above during baby fair or sale much more cheaper
happy.gif

I know last year got a lot of diapers on sale at motherhood fair...but then, it is getting worse and worse...just wanna make sure they will still participating...if not, waste trip, just like the bb fair....haiz

Back