Sales/Promotion

hi junebrides

yes, car seats are on discount @ robinsons' sale. tink maxi cosi is on 20% off if i din remember wrongly...

can try BHG as well. I went today and realise that some of the kids' stuff esp shoes and clothes are on 20%+13% off on regular items. not sure of car seats though...

MPH Atrium Sale @ Novena Square,
14 till 20 Apr
1350279.jpg

just to share about JL 'sale'. went on sat - many signs there scream "STOREWIDE!!! 30% OFF!" but on closer look at the fine print it is actually 1. you have to spend $30 nett to enjoy it, 2. it is not a direct discount, you will get the 30% value in vouchers which is ok but.... 3. there are many brands on which you cannot use the vouchers on. all the baby brands, pigeon, avent etc, cannot.

so what's the point? :S hope those of you who were intending to go get to see this message... i wasted 2 hours there getting so many things and ended up not buying anything. sigh.

Hi Pinkbunny
I was there too and bought many things. But maybe I was lucky. Turns out I can get the 30%.
How can we find out which are the brands we can use the vouchers on? The cashier did not tell me anything.

pinkbunny,
i was there to buy some supplements...heard tat JL had been bot by a dubai petrol businessman...

Computer Book Centre
Apr 2008

Computer Book Centre Pte Ltd
109 North Bridge Road #03-21/22 Funan Digitalife Mall
(previous Funan The IT Mall)
Singapore 179097
Tel : (65) 6338 2270
Fax : (65) 6339 4362
Email : [email protected]

popular at orchard mrt closing down sale. everthing including already discounted items at further 20% off. special buys esp books at $1 and $5. many barney books and stationary. care bear small haversacks at only $3.90 and pencil cases and pouches at $1.90.

Crazy Warehouse Sales @ Bukit Timah Plaza
Apparel / Lingerie / Men's innerwear / imported chocolate / bedlinen / footwear

April 16th, 2008 (Wed)

11:00 AM - 09:00 PM

1 Jalan Anak Bukit
Basement 2 Concourse
Singapore, SG 588996

Contact
Eileen
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: 64683911

Electronic Sound Han Yu Ping Ying Hanging Map at ntuc
1360135.jpg

Terms & Conditions
* Promotion is valid (ONE) month from date of your birthday.
* NRIC must be presented to verify birthday on day of purchase/collection

BEAT RISING COSTS:

10% STOREWIDE DISCOUNT FOR POSB EVERYDAY CREDIT CARD HOLDERS!!

3 DAYS ONLY! 18 - 20 APRIL 2008!

As a POSB Everyday Credit Card member, you'd be aware that charging your Carrefour purchases to your POSB Everyday Credit Card usually entitles you to
5% CASH REBATES*.

NEWSFLASH!
FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, ON 18 - 20 APRIL 2008, using your POSB Everyday Credit Card at Carrefour entitles you to HUGE 10% STOREWIDE DISCOUNTS**!

YES, FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, ENJOY 5% DIRECT DISCOUNT + 5% POSB CASH REBATES* when you charge your Carrefour shopping to your POSB Everyday Credit Card.

Help stretch your budget and beat rising costs by STOCKING UP on 18 - 20 April 2008!
But BE QUICK!

JohnLittle at Marina Square up to 35% off on selected men's, women's, nursery merchandise.
just for cardmembers on 22 April 6~9.30pm
all purchases must be made by Robinson card / value plus card only.

Taka's A Shoes & Bags Affair, till 4 May
Thu 17 Apr to Sun 4 May

Takashimaya Square (B2 Atrium area)

Up to 50% off! Set your sights on ladies' designer bags, shoes and more!
1364879.jpg

Back