Sales/Promotion

Thanks, Christine.Ikea - out as you have to buy their mattress too but I will take a look at Seahorse.

What about bedrails, anyone know where there's offer for them as I might let my dd sleep in my bed for a time being as we are thinking of moving (less to move is better right?)

I know Kidzloft having 50% but I do not have the voucher. Any kind soul giving away the 50% discount voucher from the Nov' Today's Parents magazine?

Robinsons 20% sale till 9 Dec (Mid nite shopping at Raffles City today 07 Dec)
OG 20% storewide sale (Standard Chartered credit cards members get additional 5%)

johnson & johnson sale

1116774.jpg

mummies,

went to the J&J sales this morning, it was not very crowded, i guess nothing much as compared to last yr. the staff told me this yr range of products are lesser than last yr and they wont add in new items.

items saw at J&J sales:
1. J&J wipes (pink packaging) - 3 pack for $9
2. J&J wipes (blue packaging) - 3 pack for $9
3. shower gel - different fragrance range from $6 to $9.80 for twin pack. sells individually
4. Netrogena items
5. Carefree panty liners & pads - scented 3 packs for $5 (20 pcs each)/carefree super long (unscented) twin pack 40pcs each with free pads/panty liner - $4.50/pack
6. Listerine cool mint twin pack 750ml/bottle - $15 per pack
7. Listerine bright & fresh twin pack 750ml/bottle - $17 per pack
8. shampoo - $5 per bottle (750ml)
9. J&J wipes (pink packaging) come in box - cant rmbr how much

King's Ice-Cream Christmas Sales

14 - 16 Dec 2007 (Fri - Sun)
(OPEN TO PUBLIC)

Address: 51 Quality Road, Jurong, S(618813)

3rd Bus-Stop from Boon Lay Interchange via SBS bus no. 246/79

Time: 11am - 6pm (Fri, Sat) & 11am - 4pm (Sun)

eh...tot the robinson sale is till 24 dec - 15% storewide? tot i saw sth like that when i was there yday...

also isn't OG sale on toys/kids/men's wear 15% only? tot the 20% was on men's wear only for the week end that just passed...

can anyone confirm?
happy.gif

OG got storewide sale again 20-23 Dec. 20% storewide, plus additional 10% off menswear major brands for cardmembers.

John Little also has a sales this weekend..but I forgot the details. Any one has the details?

Robinson's cardmembers preview sale...unfortunately though I am a cardmember I did not receive their flyer. Anyone has more details? I know the sale will end 27 Dec.

mothercare web down
anyone know the 20% offer till when?
and which outlet got the Ameda pump?
Robinson and Kid mall sell the pump at $350 but alway no discount for the pump. kid mall put it as specical offer price so no more discount
sad.gif

If i'm not wrong, ST thu robinson ad has Ameda pump + fridge to go storage + lily pads going for $299 only. And if you're robinson member, there is the 5% off on top of this.

Hi San,

If i'm not wrong, mothercare offer till 31 Dec, centrepoint outlet have the Ameda pump. Retail price b4 discount is $350. U can call mothercare centrepoint @ 65133218 to enquire.

I have $60 mothercare voucher. Willing to let go @10% discount.

Hi all, fyi to robinson card member.
Thank you for your e-mail.

Please allow us to explain to you the mechanics in the mailing of promotional mailers.

During the year, we have two Sale events and all of our active Card Members are invited to attend the special preview day and will be sent with shopping vouchers.

We make no selection other than the principal card-holder must have used the card in the last six months in Robinsons. This event will also be extensively advertised in the Straits Times.

At certain times during the year, we also hold special shopping evenings for our Card Members and for these, we send invitations to a limited number of customers, in order not to have the stores too crowded. However, we invite a different group each time and over the year every Main Card Member who has spent within the last six months and met the criteria will receive an invitation.

For the inserts that are sent together with OCBC statement of account from time ti time where a certain product line will be promoted with special privileges to card members are usually to the whole Robinsons Card Member base.

For the 15% Card Member Day events occurring in our respective stores such as John Little, Marks & Spencer and Robinsons, we no longer send out brochures. Instead, we announce it through the media such as Straits Times papers.

Thank you for writing in and we hope we have answered your queries.

Regards,

Rose

Robinsons@Centrepoint

went to John little sale today. the Moon essence of chicken and ginseng per box only $12.80 for member. org pr i think is around $16/17++
if buy >$50 in a net rec, can get $10 off at feb bill. I bou 4 boxs. after $10 off plus 5% rebate cost only around $9++ per box. very worth it
happy.gif

Barbie, Disney Princess, Winnie The Pooh clothes warehouse sales at Bt Timah Plaza, B2.
Worth checking out, items gg at up to 80% off.
Loads of good buy!

Back