Sales/Promotion

dodos, sorry for late reply. i didn buy other thing. but u can buy robinson voucher fron NTUC for 10% discount to save more
happy.gif

Went to Isetan Parkway last weekend and thye were having Grand Anniversary Sales, quite alot of good deals.

Gain IQ Promotion @ Shop & Save
=================================
Saw from straits times today, Gain IQ 900gram selling S$46.95 for 2 tins

The First PUMA Warehouse Sale is here!

Do drop by Wisma Gulab Building at 190 Macpherson Road from 18 – 20 January 2008, 10 am - 7 pm to enjoy great savings up to 80% off PUMA shoes, apparel and accessories.

dun miss!!! NTUC diapers @ $8.95 per pack (usu $11+, best promo also $9.50) + there is a further 5% discount due to their housebrands promo!! the cashiers were telling me the stocks are running low since 1st day of sale yesterday. 3 days only, till sun.

Hi mummies..
Carters and OshGosh sale at Tampines! Its called Gimmill Building, tampine st 92. better to drive.. walk is a far way...

MANY MANY clothes!!!! I bought $100 of rompers, sunsuits for my gal.. range from 3 mth size to 12 mth... and i also bought very cute boy rompers for my nephews!!! Very cheap! most 3 for $10!!! Osh rompers are like $5!! And they're all the exp looking, and good cotton material, not the thin cheap kind.. very worth the trip down!

I asked, and they close at 8 pm.. apparently tomorrow sat is last day according to the cashier (dunno if true?)

Enjoy!

hi caprigal, thanks for the info. Went there today and got quite a few things which are really worth it! How did you find out abt the sale anyway? Keep us updated if got this type of sales in future!!

Hihi!

Haha.. I was reading on other mummies' pages so chance upon this!!! :D So all thanks to those mummies who work ard those areas and let us know! Cos these factory sales never advertise one! :D

Was at the AMK Song &amp; Song on Fri nite, but did not see anything really nice for babies < 1 year old. Think the clothes at Gimmill were much nicer. Regret not buying more. Saw some people really buying a lot even multiples of the same designs... maybe they planning to resell them... haha...

hi caprigal,
i missed the sale,do keep us updated if got this type of sales in future!!:>

hi sputnik,

where is amk song and song?

Hi goodbabyb, i dun have the exact address of the place, but it is near AMK Hub. If u are familiar with AMK Hub, there is a Cheers opp the Big Mac centre. Just slightly further down from Cheers, u will see a bakery (the 1st shop in a row of shophouses). Just walk down the row of shops on the same side of the bakery and you will come to Song and Song.

Song &amp; Song also have in toa payoh central. And also Lucky Plaza (but I was there some months ago so not sure if still there?) But very little dresses or sunsuits for little gals < 1 yr, as what sputnik says!

Chong Pang market also have something like song &amp; song, but not the same. Stuff almost the same though. I was there this afternoon and saw a few gals 3 - 5 yrs old tommy hilfiger polo dresses!!! And some people in the bulk purchase selling at $20 i think, and the shop selling at $15... too bad my gal only 5 mth.. haha...

I think song &amp; song is really good if you wanna get abercrombie and fitch tees for us women... and lots of GAP tee shirts for the hubbies... and many many old navy t shirts for casual wear.. costs like $5 - $10 per pc.. bottoms very little...

I think if want more US brands like American Eagle can go to FOS at IMM (I think it is still there) or Anchorpoint or the Orchard Meriden hotel stretch of shops. Though it's a bit more exp than song and song. But good stuff.. I got a couple of Miss Sixty tees at less than $20 each some time ago.. :D

<font color="ff0000">FOR 2 DAYS ONLY, ON 30 &amp; 31 JAN 2008, using your POSB Everyday Credit Card at Carrefour entitles you to MASSIVE 10% STOREWIDE DISCOUNTS*!

YES, FOR 2 DAYS ONLY, ENJOY 5% DIRECT DISCOUNT + 5% POSB CASH REBATE when you charge your Carrefour shopping to your POSB Everyday Credit Card.</font>

Baby Bjorn - Baby Carrier Active - selling at $199 at First Few Years (Paragon 5th floor).

Just bought 1 for myself today. Not sure when promotion will end.

hi...

anyone know where i can find a big cup? as in those character cup like superman/spiderman/barney etc...size shld hold at least 240ml of liquid. looking for it but can't find any at all!

tks in advance
happy.gif

Oily
Think if not urgent
U can wait for Taka Baby fair..its always MUCH cheaper there... like $15 for a bundle of 3 260ml bottles..compare to $21 in Kiddy palace

Thanks keith for the info...
I need to STOCK up on my Avent...
happy.gif

Hi mummies

Anyone knows if there's any sales/promotions going on for diapers and wet wipes?

TIA
happy.gif

I only know Johnsons wet wipes is going for 4.90 at NTUC; but i don't use this brand...

First time at the Hasbro sale, EXCELLENT sale!

1)TJ BearyTales - $40
2) Additional storybooks either $5 or $10
3) Playschool baby gym - $15
4) Lots of playdoh stuff, think should be quite cheap
5) Board games like Taboo, Monopoly going for about $20
6) Star Wars figurines etc...

Hasbro - Pay Cash only

Littlest Pet shop stuff - 1 pet kind for $3! Pet shop carrier for $8
Loads of my little pony - $3-4...
Packaging all torn or plastic broken....
Watch out for the Playskool stuff - test if it works, most didn't have sound, so not sure if it works....

The hasbro sale was great.
happy.gif
Luckily all my playskool toys work.. just need a change of batt.

They replenish their stock... I happen to be there when they replenish the Playskool stuff.. hee.

Back