Sales/Promotion

hi jasda, what is yr budget?
if you want better quality and more high end ones, try out the takashimaya baby fair. brands like maclaren, combi, aprica, graco etc.
if you want average quality and middle end ones, try out ntuc extra! mart. brands like lucky baby, baby 1st etc.

thanks naughty.

Is Maclaren at taka fair having good price? I'm thinking of Maclaren techno XT.
I don't have chance to go to taka fair yet.

hi jasda, not sure of the prices though. only took a glance and the new models are out and they looked good. but i think they looked heavy too.

Lego SALE for Toys"R"Us Star Card, SAFRA & UOB Card members only
Date : Friday , 24 Aug 2007
Time : 10am - 8 pm
Venue : SAFRA Toa Payoh 293 Lor 6, Toa Payoh

Open to public tommorow.

Lego Sale

If anyone has been/going, pls update me if they have Mosiac 6162 or 6163, Deluxe Brick Box 6167. and prices please.

Thanks heaps!

crayonmum,
Ya, Cheong Choon price is good, but if say got bb fair or discount at dept stores, then you gotta check price liao. It is a shop, very messy like warehouse. If you go to People's Park (the bldg beside OG at Chinatown), you can go to the shop via Level 3 "bridge". Call before going in case shop is closed. They deliver FOC when your purchases is more than $100.

<font color="0000ff">Cheong Choon Store
Blk 34 Upper Cross St #03-132 S(050034)
Tel: 6532 3855
Operating hrs: Mon to Sat: 1.30 to 8pm Close on Sun and PH.</font>

ginger,
I bought mine 1.5 years ago leh. I saw the same one at Kiddy Palace but is in brown color, no "divider" leh. I din see OG selling liao. OG is selling those steel kind which will turn rusty after some years if din take good care. And it ouches when you hit against it. I prefer plastic material.

Hi jenny,

Thks for the info!
happy.gif

Jenny,
I went to Kidsmall and its the brown wit divider. No divider one is luckybaby. decided to buy the "divider" one at %70 from Cheng Choon. Cuz I'm lazy to go Kiddy Palace (not near me!) Yes yes, agreed with you on the metal one. Thanks for the pic you post, helps me make a decision on the safety gate I want!

Hi anngel,
didn't see any of the mentioned items.

Items at lego sale (from what i remember):
Duplo 4965 $89.90, 4964 $20+, 3295 $24.90
Ferrari range items
A number of bionicles items
Clikit items
brick bags $17.90, $24.50, etc
Balls, clothes, caps, stationery, some soft toys, masks, key chains.

By the way, there is also:
Goldlion sale and
Branded Warehouse SALE From $2!
Date: 23-26 Aug
Time: 10am to 8pm
Venue: SAFRA TOA PAYOH (LEVEL 1)

hi kris,

according to papers, robinsons having nursery fair this weekend and isetan having sale up to 50% off this weekend too. so you have till tomorrow (26 aug)
happy.gif

if you're a robinson cardmember, next week - 29 and 30 aug there's a sale. received mailer on fri.

hi ginger, how much did you pay for the safety gate from cheng choon? i also want to get one. it is heavy? can get into a taxi?

Hi all. just to share.
Saw at NTUC selling a new type of packet for Progress Gold step 3 in paper box form.
Hope it is cheaper than tin type
happy.gif

ginger,
No prob with the pics. Sometimes Pic says louder than words.
happy.gif

naughty,
ginger paid $70 for the safety gate from Cheong Choon.
It's not heavy, but is bulky, thin thin but surface area is big but definately can get into a taxi.

I'm new here. Does anyone know where to get babylove safety gate besides Kiddy Palace? I need to get 3 sets that's why....

Lynn,
yes only guardian centrepoint, in conjunction with the late night shopping in orchard. I can help to order as i'm going. Those who need help can PM me

Anybody know if the Pigeon liquid clenser for washing milk bottles, is going cheaper in the taka fair or cheaper in cheong choon? How much are they selling?

naughty
think jenny answered ur question already~ she is right, not heavy, slim can get into taxi. actually i got them to deliver to me. i just top up with other items. can get their pigeon washing powder? its cheap n heavy!

Hi naughty, confirm have new packing. they pack 2box togther 1.4kg. ava in step 3 and step 4.
I still waiting for NTUC to put up the price. this NTUC price alway missing
sad.gif

SPC give FREE Bertolli Olive Oil 250ml with receipts of $150 and Breeze washing power 3kg with receipts of $180.
Receipts date : 16 july ~ 16 sep 07 ( from SPC Jurong west Ave 1 on petrol only)

The annual Takashimaya Mid-Autumn Festival is back!
Treat your tastebuds to the widest range of mooncakes from the traditional lotus seed mooncakes to the contemporary chocolate or durian ones!

Date: 6 - 24 Sep 07
Venue: Takashimaya Square, B2

Meowie,

i called up guardian and they say 20% not including FM & Baby items..

So, don't waste time to go down especially lah..

Warehouse Sale up to 80% off:
Levi's, Dockers, Osh Kosh B'gosh, Levi's Kids, Mexx, Liz Claiborne

31 Aug to 2 Sep 07
Fri-Sat 10am-7pm
Sun 11am-6pm

Address:
Jay Gee Melwani House off MacPherson Road
10 Genting Lane
Bus: 8,61,64,65,66,90,125,151 and 154

Back