Sales/Promotion

sales for all information
899116.jpg

Hi all

I am looking for studio that can do good photo shoot for family at a reasonable price, anyone has got good recommendation?thanks

Toys"R"Us babies sales @ United Square
900162.jpg

20% OFF all Fun Years Preschool Toys
20% OFF all Bruin Infant & Preschool Toys
20% OFF all Pigeon Items
20% OFF all Avent Items
15% OFF all Bruin Feeding Items
15% OFF all Bruin Safety Items
15% OFF all Safety 1st Home Safety Items
15% OFF all Dream Baby Items
10% OFF all Bruin Bath Toys

click here http://www.toysrus.com.sg/inside/baby-Fair.htm

Hi lh-jyc
i'm not very such when the sale end. i check out on monday. yeah, they have suits on sale also. me too, i also like their clothes.
happy.gif

Hi,

I went to the Babies-R-Us fair at United Sq today.. quite disappointing coz nothing much and the prices aren't exactly very cheap leh.

Saw at United Sq that Fox Baby and Kids are having 50% discount storewide, exluding new arrivals.

Hi lh_jyc
southaven sale end on 11 Aug 07. still got ard 2 weeks more. are you working near raffles? btw, they open on Sat as well but i think is half day. avoid lunch time as is always very crowded. happy shopping to you.
happy.gif

Huggies Ultra having promo at NTUC... $13.80 per pack instead of the usual $15.60 (i think, forgot liao)

Robinsons having 20% storewide for card members

happy.gif

Hi Beatrice,
Thks for the info.
Yes I was referrin to tat plc in suntec.
Not nice pics or bad svc?
Anyway thks, will chk out David's svcs....

Nike Factory Outlet Sale
From 31 July to 12 Aug
Opens daily from Tues to Sun, 12pm to 7pm
Cash, nets & credit cards are accepted

Apparel & Footwear up to 50% off

Wing Tai Industrial Centre
105 Tampines Road
Singapore 535129

Bus no : 53,62 &112

Heard the previous Nike Sales is still expensive, anybody fish any good buys??

Also for Metro Closing Sales, don't know when is the last day yet, looks like there's no announcement yet, as i have previously mention through my experience in Metro Closing (the previous one at Marina Square) i feel there is still further reductions than this one, so am still waiting for a better time to shop for the closing.

I believe it might be end of Aug. So gear up for up to 90% for certain brands (as per previous closing).

Ozzie
Can I know why you say that cairnhill carpark is best value for 3-4hour parking...Where is cairnhil ura carpark, any other landmark?thanks

Popular Bookstore is having a sale at the Singapore Expo Hall 4b.

2nd Aug 10AM-3PM (MEMBERS)/ 3PM-10PM(PUBLIC)
3rd-5th Aug 10AM-10PM (PUBLIC)

Free Shuttle Service frm Jurong East & Ang Mo Kio.

Read this link for more! http://www.popular.com.sg/jsp/homepage/pdf/EN/promo/exposale.pdf

members, hurry... pick up a copy of the pop club magazine, there's a discount $5 voucher you can use valid with minimum $100 purchase on a single receipt at the expo event only.
Enjoy yr shopping!!

jasmum
I'm a Popular member but I'm not sure where to get the pop club mag. Can I only get it at the outlets?

Tks!

Mel C (melc),
pop club magazine (free for members) is available at any popular store but it's while stock last and you need your member card to collect.

hi rainbow,

the road that leads to the cairnhill carpark is between crown prince hotel and paragon. it's kinda diagonal from taka...white structure...

melC, sadly i think it's out of stock. now they don't send us notification to collect anymore. must keep a lookout in the stores then collect it when we see the sign...suspect they trying to cut cost? or just make sure we shop there more often... :D

popped by taka toy sales...not bad...quite a few items going at super cheap prices...like $5!
happy.gif

anyone went to the NIKE sale? worth going?

To go to Cairnhill Carpark, take the road between Paragon and Cairnhill Hotel, keep right and turn right (1st turn) immediately after Cairnhill Hotel, you can see the Car park entry from here, its cash card parking.

If you miss the Cairnhill and Paragon Route you can always turn in to the left from the Old Espirit Building and you will come to Wellington Building, the car park infront is the URA car park.

parking at liat towers is also pretty cheap... convenient to placed like isetan scotts, wheelock place, wisma and taka..
happy.gif

pp02.. i went to the nike sale.. only bot 2 pairs of socks @ $5 ea.. other stuff still ex.. mostly only on 20-30% off..

shopping mum and p02
Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

POP SALES
Anyone is going?Wonder is there any thing interesting to buy...

Rainbow
apologies. logged off yesterday and did not respond to you..
hmm... did you try the link i gave? apparently, cairnhill place changed their parking fees... used to be $3 for first 3 hours on weekdays too... now its applicable for sundays only... at that rate, it was the best deal for 3 hours.
Now its $1.80 for the first hour, $1.30 for subsequent 1/2 hour.

right now, it appears that Taka has the best deal for 30 mins or less ($1.26 for every 1/2 hr),
Wisma a good for 1 hour or more.. $1.80 for 1st hour, $1.10 for subsequent 1/2 hr.
Also Lucky plaza ($1.58 for 1st hr, $1.26 for sub 1/2hr)

If for whole day, Tangs - they have a cap of $10 per day.

cheers

tks princessemma...guess nike shoes cant be super cheap kind
sad.gif

yes, ntuc extra 4.2% is worth it but doesn't apply to milk powder. overheard cashier telling another customer it's cos profit margin for milk powder very low already...anyway can stock up on cereals, wet wipes and other baby pdts. though 4.2% like not very much but better than nothing
happy.gif

Popular Bookstore is having a sale at the Singapore Expo Hall 4b.

2nd Aug 10AM-3PM (MEMBERS)/ 3PM-10PM(PUBLIC)
3rd-5th Aug 10AM-10PM (PUBLIC)

my bro went and spent a few hundred !!
they have lots of storybooks for children... horrible histories and geographies, secrets of droon at $6 per book. however, he said you have to really dig for the books.

shopping mum

I just got hold of the paper. Apparently, in singapore, there are four items to be recalled. I happend to have the sesamee shape sorter. Will call the hot line to see what to do.

Hi all

if u are a Popular member,u will get $5 off min $100 purchase when u show them ur card and the cashier will tear the coupon from the mag they have at the counters, provided they still have the mags

Hi Serene,

Thanks...burnt a hole in my pocket. The suits n shirts are really discounted. Thanks for the informaion. Do post here if got future sales ;p

<font color="0000ff">Recent Fisher-Price recalls due to lead poisoning

As the newsclip is in Chinese, to summarise, only 4 toys are recalled in Singapore:

* Sesame Street Shape Sorter
* Dora's Talking House
* Dora's Talking House Figure Assortment
* Barney Best Manners Phone

Date of manufacturing: 19 Apr to 6 June 2007

Hotline: 6235-0667

911623.jpg

For the whole list of US' recall, http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07257.html</font>

Cheese Cake Lovers:
Secret Recipe Cheese Cakes are going for 42% off for the whole cheese cakes.
Original is $45.
After discount shld be $26.10
Sales period: 6th August to 10th August only.
happy.gif

Back