Sales/Promotion

FOX Sale at Wingtai is back again and already started! Earlier than expected!
105 Tampines Road Singapore 535127
14th April - 3rd May 2009
Cash, Nets, Credit Cards Accepted
Price Starting from $1
(min 5 pieces required)

Those who have been kindly share the prices. Thanks.

Went to the FOX sale but did not pick up anything as the designs were quite limited adn have to buy 5 pieces min. Prices of FOX baby T-shirts are $8. Sets going for $16 each, which is more exp than what is currently offered in their stores right now. Baby girl dresses very limited and going for $23. Some baby girl pants at $19 if I recall correctly. Pumpkin Patch also available but even less designs and limited sizes.

If you have the discount vouchers, prob better to pick up from the stores as there's better selection, but that's my personal opinion.

Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day - 21st April 2009, 12pm - 7pm

http://www.benjerry.com.sg/freeconeday09/

2358636.gif

Just want to share for this year's Kids Bazaar. Boys top from Pumpkin Patch & Fox are selling at $9! The 2 & 3-pc suits from Fox are selling at $13. Les Enphants coordinates are selling 2 for $10, 5pcs for $20. Think worth checking it out. :)

Hi,

There is a special Mother's Day Promotion from Crabtree & Evelyn for their giftsets at $78 (usual price $150). I'm trying to gather orders for just 2 sets cos wanna get the freebie that comes with it :p

For the sets available, do checkout the link below. Collection for the giftset will be at bishan/raffles place/jurong west. do email [email protected] if keen.

http://lavend-space.blogspot.com/

Hi,

Anyone interested in getting Clarks Shoes for your kids? I can get quite an attractive discount. Pls PM me if interested.

<font size="+2"><font face="comic sans ms">New Mom Exhibition
30 April 2009 - 03 May 2009</font>
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Event type : Family
Venue : EXPO Hall 4B
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules : Time: 12 noon to 10pm

Show Profile :

New Mom Exhibition provides you with amazing choices and unbeatable value on everything for your pregnancy, baby and toddler.</font>

Saw this ad in mum centre.
EdVenture Books Annual Sale

Discounts for brands including National Geographic Windows on Literacy, Rigby, Sunshine, Joy Readers and introducing a brand new Chinese Reading series with flashcards! Visit our website for details.

Time: 10am to 6pm
Venue: 61 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #06-10 Shun Li Industrial Park (S)417943

Tel: 6345 2324 or 9773 8680 (Andy)

Date: 20th Apr 2009 to 2nd May 2009

<font color="0000ff">MegCorp Toy Clearance Sale
Until 25 Apr 2009

Discount up to 90%.

Venue: Blk 171 Kallang Way Kolam Ayer Industrial Estate #05-03 Singapore 349250
Time: 10:00am - 6:30pm (Weekdays), 10:00am - 5:00pm (Sat), CLOSED (Sun)
Tel: 6396 6338 </font>

Re: New Mom Exhibition

Pureen booth is going to be there!
happy.gif
I just called them to ask because I wanna stock up on the clothes detergent powder, head-to-toe wash and bottle detergent

mumslove: Definitely cheaper! The last time they were at motherhood fair, I spent close to $200 stocking up &amp; just when I thought I was very kiasu, there was one mother who bought 2 CARTONS of the clothes washing powder! one carton is abt 8-10 boxes of the powder I think. For some prdts, it cld be as cheap as close to to $2 off the usual retail price outside. For eg, their liquid clothes detergent is about 7+ outside but at their booth, its about 5+ when you buy 2. BTW, I am not their sales person, it's just that I find their products very value for money and good. Their liquid bottle detergent is not as watery as the Tollyjoy ones (IMO) so you dont waste a lot just to wash one btl or two when you press the dispenser.

hey livvie &amp; mumslove...

are you aware tat there is a pureen shop in kk tat sells cheaper than outside? for example the pull out wipes is $11 for 4, and the 30s wipes is $10 for 5 packs of 2s, liquid detergent (blue bottle) @ $9.90 i've always stocked up there.

Re : New Mom Exhibition
Bellamy Organic Baby Food available at the fair.
Organic Apple Snacks selling @$4 (Retail Price: $5.80),
Organic Baby Macaroni @$7 (Retail Price: $8.60)

Cheaper than BP price

<font color="0000ff">HARRIS Pre-Great Singapore Sale

Period: 8 - 10 May 2009

20% off* regular-priced books at all HARRIS bookstores except HARRIS Suntec City Mall

50% off* books at Bargain Corner at HARRIS Great World City and Jurong Point

Clearance Sale @ HARRIS Suntec City Mall until 17 May

* T&amp;C applies.

For more info, refer to: www.harrisbook.com</font>

30% off admission tickets* @ Night Safari for NTUC Members who flash their membership cards at the Ticketing Counter on 16 May 2009.

Be spotted by the Class 95 DJs, and get a goodie bag plus a $20 Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant Voucher!

<font color="ff0000">50% off Storewide Sale</font>
<font color="0000ff">1 to 31 May 2009

Delighting you with our 50% off Storewide Sale.

Tel: 65608061
www.learnthruplay123.com

<font color="ff0000">50% OFF Maternity Fashion &amp; Essentials</font>
1 to 10 May 2009

Mothercare wishes you Happy Mother's Day!

Venue: All Mothercare outlets except Mothercare Marina Square and Metro Paragon
Time: 10.00am to 10.00pm
Tel: 6513 3200</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hush Puppies Pre-GSS Sale

20% off storewide &amp;
10% off New Arrival (Not inclusive of Maui and Maurine Collection)

Receive $10 off the Maui and Maurine Collection when you buy a pair of Hush Puppies.

* T&amp;C applies</font>

heard that e crocs sales at expo will be super crowded that u cant even get in for last yr event.

in case u don't want to join e crowd, u can go to robinson centrepoint. there's 40% disc and additional 10% for members. not sure when it will end but u can call them at 67330888.

The POPULAR SALE
29 May 2009 - 07 June 2009

Event type : Retailer &amp; Sales
Venue : Hall 6B
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules :
29 May 09
10am to 1pm (POPULAR Cardmembers)
3pm to10pm (Open to Public)

30 May to 7 Jun 09
10am to 10pm (Open to Public)

Back