Saggy boobs

Susu1985

Recently I'm quite disturb by my saggy boobs.
Anybody has any recommendations on lotion or cream for bust lifting?

To be honest, as according to scientific research, no cream in the market work for bust firming.

The most important thing to do to keep your breasts perky is to wear a very supportive sports bra when you work out and use a mild prescription retinoid such as tretinoin on the breasts that can help firm by building collagen. But it's not good if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.

Hi Susu1985, I am having the same problem like u.
Try few bust lifting cream and lotion and not working too......
Maybe the only way is exercise or weight lifting will help...

Good luck

Hi Susu1985, I am having the same problem like u.
Try few bust lifting cream and lotion and not working too......
Maybe the only way is exercise or weight lifting will help...

Good luck

Me too. In the past had saggy boobs, and tried variois types of cream and lotion but doesn't work.

Tried by exercise and controlling of diet plus drink juices.

Read online that massage does work and thought of Tokyo Bust Express but its kind of costly.

In the end, got contact from friend on one masseur whom can helped. Engaged and tried and now my bust is in good shape... :oops:

Hello there, I think if you want to permanently address saggy boobs, you really need to seek professional help :/ I learned there's such a thing as a breast lift (mastopexy) to help remove excess fat and skin from saggy breasts. like a tummy tuck for the breasts. You should try Dr Leo Kah Woon if you want to know more about this procedure. Off the top of my head he's the only one I personally know who offers this service.

Yep, I agree. No cream could help to lift boobs. I think there are only 2 options. Professional help or some exercises. Professional help might be expensive and maybe painful, but you'll be sure about the result. In case with exercises, it'll cost you nothing, but it'll take a lot of time to see the results.

Yep, I agree. No cream could help to lift boobs. I think there are only 2 options. Professional help or some exercises. Professional help might be expensive and maybe painful, but you'll be sure about the result. In case with exercises, it'll cost you nothing, but it'll take a lot of time to see the results.
I will say even you have the right cream, you need to put into proper use as well.
If you apply the cream, and expect will shape up your bust, it won't work as well.

Just like going for Tokyo Bust or what. They used their creams or oil, and but use technology and massage to help you too.

Just exercise and try massage ownself though. Otherwise consult professional whom may be able to assist as well.

Back