Revosit, any positive reviews?

Ginger88

i started 2 months ago, had abdominal bloatedness and gas. how about you?
Hi! I started one month plus. I realised I had a lot of gas too! I also feel the “heatiness”. Not sure is it the drink or just me. Maybe initially I drink it w too little water. Now I drink w ard 300ml of water. Feels better I think. Have been googling and by right side effects are v rare.

Hi! I started one month plus. I realised I had a lot of gas too! I also feel the “heatiness”. Not sure is it the drink or just me. Maybe initially I drink it w too little water. Now I drink w ard 300ml of water. Feels better I think. Have been googling and by right side effects are v rare.
Hello there! I just started revosit a few days ago too. I get alot of gas and stomach churning :( if I take 2 packets per day I get diarrhea too. Do yall get that too?

Ginger88

Hello there! I just started revosit a few days ago too. I get alot of gas and stomach churning :( if I take 2 packets per day I get diarrhea too. Do yall get that too?
Hihi! I only taking one packet in the day after breakfast. Gas I think definitely more than usual. Stomach churning yes! My husband was still wondering why after food I still “sound hungry” haha. But it’s getting lesser now. Hope body will get immune to it soon.

Hihi! I only taking one packet in the day after breakfast. Gas I think definitely more than usual. Stomach churning yes! My husband was still wondering why after food I still “sound hungry” haha. But it’s getting lesser now. Hope body will get immune to it soon.
My gyane told me to take 1 pack per day now instead of 2 so that my diarrhea stop! The blaoting is so annoying :( I hope it gets better soon!
How do you find revosit after taking it for 1 month plus ? Any improvement in any symptoms?:)

Ginger88

My gyane told me to take 1 pack per day now instead of 2 so that my diarrhea stop! The blaoting is so annoying :( I hope it gets better soon!
How do you find revosit after taking it for 1 month plus ? Any improvement in any symptoms?:)
Oh if not your diarrhoea, your gynea advises u to take 2 pkts per day? Sounds alot to me..
Hmmm don’t see any result yet :/

Oh if not your diarrhoea, your gynea advises u to take 2 pkts per day? Sounds alot to me..
Hmmm don’t see any result yet :/
Yeah, she asked me to take 2 packs / day if there's no diarrhoea. she gave me cause i had PCOS and it's supposed to help regulate my period.. hopefully it will help soon :(

Rashy

The dosage is either 1 sachet a day or 2 sachets a day as stated on the box. Best to clarify with your gynae

Zcshop

Hi all, can i ask y is revosit prescribed to you all? To address pcos or anyone trying to concieve can consume it? Is it a prescribed drug or can get over the counter?

luckyegg9

Hi all, can i ask y is revosit prescribed to you all? To address pcos or anyone trying to concieve can consume it? Is it a prescribed drug or can get over the counter?
I didn’t have any gynae issue, just after trying for > 6 months and no good news... Gynae recommended this to me. In fact, it should take with clomid or letrozole together.
it is not a prescribed drug (is a supplement) but most pharmacies don’t carry unfortunately.

Pigpig83

wah! how come ur gynae so good to start of twice a week? did u had other conditions that your gynae ask u to take revosit?
i do have a few gynae conditions such as Adenomysis n many fibriods...bt i will b going for IVF so mayb tats y lower dosage....can we increase on our own?

luckyegg9

i do have a few gynae conditions such as Adenomysis n many fibriods...bt i will b going for IVF so mayb tats y lower dosage....can we increase on our own?
i don’t think so? better to check with ur Dr on the dosage, since ur gynae suggested lower dosage.
may i ask which IVF center hav u decided on?

Sham88

Hi All..

I am new here. I was diagnosed with PCOS last mth and my gynae put me on revosit to drink it daily after breakfast. Since then i have like brown discharge (which i assume its to clear the old blood inside) and according to my period tracker im suppose to have my period on the 6th and since the 5th i have signs of period but its not like full force kind.. its like super super super light flow.. is this normal? Should i give a call to my gynae or just wait till my next appt which is 2mths from now?

luckyegg9

Hi All..

I am new here. I was diagnosed with PCOS last mth and my gynae put me on revosit to drink it daily after breakfast. Since then i have like brown discharge (which i assume its to clear the old blood inside) and according to my period tracker im suppose to have my period on the 6th and since the 5th i have signs of period but its not like full force kind.. its like super super super light flow.. is this normal? Should i give a call to my gynae or just wait till my next appt which is 2mths from now?
Hi @Sham88 , sorry to see your message late. How is the spotting? or was it good news?