Revosit, any positive reviews?

i started 2 months ago, had abdominal bloatedness and gas. how about you?
Hi! I started one month plus. I realised I had a lot of gas too! I also feel the “heatiness”. Not sure is it the drink or just me. Maybe initially I drink it w too little water. Now I drink w ard 300ml of water. Feels better I think. Have been googling and by right side effects are v rare.

Hi! I started one month plus. I realised I had a lot of gas too! I also feel the “heatiness”. Not sure is it the drink or just me. Maybe initially I drink it w too little water. Now I drink w ard 300ml of water. Feels better I think. Have been googling and by right side effects are v rare.
Hello there! I just started revosit a few days ago too. I get alot of gas and stomach churning :( if I take 2 packets per day I get diarrhea too. Do yall get that too?

Hello there! I just started revosit a few days ago too. I get alot of gas and stomach churning :( if I take 2 packets per day I get diarrhea too. Do yall get that too?
Hihi! I only taking one packet in the day after breakfast. Gas I think definitely more than usual. Stomach churning yes! My husband was still wondering why after food I still “sound hungry” haha. But it’s getting lesser now. Hope body will get immune to it soon.

Hihi! I only taking one packet in the day after breakfast. Gas I think definitely more than usual. Stomach churning yes! My husband was still wondering why after food I still “sound hungry” haha. But it’s getting lesser now. Hope body will get immune to it soon.
My gyane told me to take 1 pack per day now instead of 2 so that my diarrhea stop! The blaoting is so annoying :( I hope it gets better soon!
How do you find revosit after taking it for 1 month plus ? Any improvement in any symptoms?:)

My gyane told me to take 1 pack per day now instead of 2 so that my diarrhea stop! The blaoting is so annoying :( I hope it gets better soon!
How do you find revosit after taking it for 1 month plus ? Any improvement in any symptoms?:)
Oh if not your diarrhoea, your gynea advises u to take 2 pkts per day? Sounds alot to me..
Hmmm don’t see any result yet :/

Oh if not your diarrhoea, your gynea advises u to take 2 pkts per day? Sounds alot to me..
Hmmm don’t see any result yet :/
Yeah, she asked me to take 2 packs / day if there's no diarrhoea. she gave me cause i had PCOS and it's supposed to help regulate my period.. hopefully it will help soon :(

The dosage is either 1 sachet a day or 2 sachets a day as stated on the box. Best to clarify with your gynae

Hi all, can i ask y is revosit prescribed to you all? To address pcos or anyone trying to concieve can consume it? Is it a prescribed drug or can get over the counter?

Hi all, can i ask y is revosit prescribed to you all? To address pcos or anyone trying to concieve can consume it? Is it a prescribed drug or can get over the counter?
I didn’t have any gynae issue, just after trying for > 6 months and no good news... Gynae recommended this to me. In fact, it should take with clomid or letrozole together.
it is not a prescribed drug (is a supplement) but most pharmacies don’t carry unfortunately.

wah! how come ur gynae so good to start of twice a week? did u had other conditions that your gynae ask u to take revosit?
i do have a few gynae conditions such as Adenomysis n many fibriods...bt i will b going for IVF so mayb tats y lower dosage....can we increase on our own?

i do have a few gynae conditions such as Adenomysis n many fibriods...bt i will b going for IVF so mayb tats y lower dosage....can we increase on our own?
i don’t think so? better to check with ur Dr on the dosage, since ur gynae suggested lower dosage.
may i ask which IVF center hav u decided on?

juz to share...realised Revosit is not only for PCOS..it help to improvd egg quality and help to prepare those ladies going thru stim for IVF

Attachments

• B652D2A9-9CBD-4302-8C57-237A7D7394CA.jpeg
    B652D2A9-9CBD-4302-8C57-237A7D7394CA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 792
Hi All..

I am new here. I was diagnosed with PCOS last mth and my gynae put me on revosit to drink it daily after breakfast. Since then i have like brown discharge (which i assume its to clear the old blood inside) and according to my period tracker im suppose to have my period on the 6th and since the 5th i have signs of period but its not like full force kind.. its like super super super light flow.. is this normal? Should i give a call to my gynae or just wait till my next appt which is 2mths from now?

Hi All..

I am new here. I was diagnosed with PCOS last mth and my gynae put me on revosit to drink it daily after breakfast. Since then i have like brown discharge (which i assume its to clear the old blood inside) and according to my period tracker im suppose to have my period on the 6th and since the 5th i have signs of period but its not like full force kind.. its like super super super light flow.. is this normal? Should i give a call to my gynae or just wait till my next appt which is 2mths from now?
Hi @Sham88 , sorry to see your message late. How is the spotting? or was it good news?

Hi Rashy, do u have any gynae condition tt ur gynae ask u to take this?
I have pcos and am ttc. The gynae said it helps with egg quality. I can ovulate monthly without it, but am taking it to improve egg quality as I’ve had a few early miscarriages. Apart from bloating, I notice that my cycles have become longer eg: from abt every 30 days to abt every 39 days after taking revosit.
My ovulation is now happening arnd Day 21 instead of Day 15.
Has anyone encountered this?

I have pcos and am ttc. The gynae said it helps with egg quality. I can ovulate monthly without it, but am taking it to improve egg quality as I’ve had a few early miscarriages. Apart from bloating, I notice that my cycles have become longer eg: from abt every 30 days to abt every 39 days after taking revosit.
My ovulation is now happening arnd Day 21 instead of Day 15.
Has anyone encountered this?
Btw, just fyi that I take 1 sachet of Revosit in the morning and 1 tablet of Glucophage XR 750mg at night.

Hi, Revosit helps patient with pcos to ovulate. The main ingredient is myoinositol. You can buy it directly from Haldane Pharmaceuticals and they do delivery.

Hi all! I’ve bought 6 boxes of Revosit 2 weeks ago but I’ve too many supplements to take, hence choosing to sell this. It’ll be at the original price of $53.50 per box- let me know if you’re keen to purchase
Ive only taken 1 sachet, hence one of the boxes is left with 29 sachets- $51.50 for this box.
The rest are unopened with 30 sachets.

Back