Reviews on JB IVF centers 2019

Littlelotus01

Hello!

I am checking out if anyone has any updated reviews on the IVF centers in JB. The reviews I see online are rather outdated except for 1 negative feedback on IVF bridge.

I am planning to check out IVF bridge end of the month.

I had 3 endometriosis ops and followed by 2 unsuccessful cycles in Singapore. Hoping that JB will have a better protocol compared to SG.

Hi
Hello!

I am checking out if anyone has any updated reviews on the IVF centers in JB. The reviews I see online are rather outdated except for 1 negative feedback on IVF bridge.

I am planning to check out IVF bridge end of the month.

I had 3 endometriosis ops and followed by 2 unsuccessful cycles in Singapore. Hoping that JB will have a better protocol compared to SG.

Hi, have u seen ivf bridge? How was it?

Hi

Hi, have u seen ivf bridge? How was it?

Yes. I visited Dr Tan.

Pricing was wayyy cheaper. However their IVF protocol is longer. Eg. 5 days blastocyst. Longer jab timeline. Preparing you uterus ready to “hold” the embryo.

Service wise, I would say it depends on the crowd. At times there are too many people and the front desk was unfriendly, but will answer your queries. As long as you wait patiently it is fine. Prepare to bring a powerbank and load some movies in Netflix. I experienced bad service in Thomson hospital in Singapore too during my operation so I guess it depends on your luck lah.

Do avoid returning to SG with your medication during peak timing. as the medication has to be kept in a cold environment, the ice pack might melt during the long traffic jam.

I like the idea that they have their own lab compared to the other IVF clinics in JB ( claimed by their staff, dunno true or not).

Hope it helps

Yes. I visited Dr Tan.

Pricing was wayyy cheaper. However their IVF protocol is longer. Eg. 5 days blastocyst. Longer jab timeline. Preparing you uterus ready to “hold” the embryo.

Service wise, I would say it depends on the crowd. At times there are too many people and the front desk was unfriendly, but will answer your queries. As long as you wait patiently it is fine. Prepare to bring a powerbank and load some movies in Netflix. I experienced bad service in Thomson hospital in Singapore too during my operation so I guess it depends on your luck lah.

Do avoid returning to SG with your medication during peak timing. as the medication has to be kept in a cold environment, the ice pack might melt during the long traffic jam.

I like the idea that they have their own lab compared to the other IVF clinics in JB ( claimed by their staff, dunno true or not).

Hope it helps

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I just saw them yesterday (sat). It was sooo crowded. Have you started the treatment with them?

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I just saw them yesterday (sat). It was sooo crowded. Have you started the treatment with them?

Not yet as Dr tan wants me to rest for 2 months before starting another cycle.

You starting soon? Wish u luck !!!!!

Not yet as Dr tan wants me to rest for 2 months before starting another cycle.

You starting soon? Wish u luck !!!!!

Thank you.

I just had a chemical, so im also asked to rest 2 months. Good luck to you too :)

We might run into each other at the clinic sometime lol.

hi, wondering any advice
for these 3 IVF clinics in JB?
TMC Fertility ( Dr Fabian)
IVF Bridge Fertility Centre ( Dr Tan)
JSH Fertility Centre (Dr Sharifah)

which one use international sperm donor bank?
which one has in-house sperm donor bank?

hi, wondering any advice
for these 3 IVF clinics in JB?
TMC Fertility ( Dr Fabian)
IVF Bridge Fertility Centre ( Dr Tan)
JSH Fertility Centre (Dr Sharifah)

which one use international sperm donor bank?
which one has in-house sperm donor bank?

I have no idea as I am not doing any donor program. You may check with the fertility centers themselves. They should provide different options. Best of luck

Dear Ladies,

I would like to seek your advice on which option I should take for egg donation.

These are my 4 options:

1) My doctor actually recommended me to look for my relatives as potential donors. I have a younger female cousin whom I am very close to, and I can certainly ask her. However, I am reluctant to do so, because I am afraid that the future child may learn about the secret of his or her conception. You know that sometimes it is difficult to keep secrets among relatives. Family secrets easily spill out after some time.

2) The doctor also told me that the government has recently allowed import of frozen donor eggs from a European egg bank. But upon searching their catalog, there were no Asian donors, only Caucasian ones. I am not comfortable with a Caucasian egg donor, as a Eurasian child will stick out like a sore thumb for a Chinese couple.

3) The nurse at the clinic discreetly hinted that I can secretly use a foreign egg donor agency, to arrange for an egg donor to travel to Singapore. But payment has to be kept absolutely secret because this is actually illegal in Singapore. However, the nurse hinted that the doctor and clinic will 'close one eye' and pretend not to know anything, even if they suspect that I am illegally using a paid egg donor from a foreign agency.

4) Then, there is also the option of going to Malaysia or Thailand for egg donation.

Wondering which route would you recommend? I am still thinking hard and considering all options.

Back