Reviews on Dr. Lawrence Ang TMC?

blackheart

Hi mummies out there,

Would like to find out any reviews on Dr. Lawrence Ang from Thomson Medical? I took pregnancy test myself and should be 4weeks now.. Just went to see him, done ultrasound scan and scan from below.. Couldn't find anything.. Took a blood test, now waiting for results..

Have been looking for reviews on him but all seems like quite sometimes back and have negative reviews on him..

Any advice?

Both my child is under Lawrence Ang from TMC as well.
I went to his clinic at Thomson though.
Pregnancy kit may not be accurate.. So suggest you may want to consult other gynae to check if you are really pregnant, if you don't trust Dr Ang...

I visited Dr Ang last week for my 6th week scan. He did an abdominal ultrasound for me and said there isn't any heartbeat detected. Told me this is an unhealthy pregnancy and told me to go back to wait for the miscarriage to happen. If it doesn't, I am to go back to see him again next week and discuss if he would give me a pill to induce the miscarriage or to perform a D&C.

I asked if an abdominal scan is sufficient, considering I am only at my 6th week. Not sure if he didn't hear me, but I was ignored.

But I still feel very much pregnant, morning sickness is getting worse. Have made another appointment to visit another gynae next week. But I can't help but feel afraid that this is all psychological.

Has Dr Ang misdiagnose any mummies miscarriages out there before?

Hi mummies out there,

Would like to find out any reviews on Dr. Lawrence Ang from Thomson Medical? I took pregnancy test myself and should be 4weeks now.. Just went to see him, done ultrasound scan and scan from below.. Couldn't find anything.. Took a blood test, now waiting for results..

Have been looking for reviews on him but all seems like quite sometimes back and have negative reviews on him..

Any advice?

Hi mummy
I had a wonderful experience with Dr lawrence Ang.My first boy and second are 15 years apart.I always have complications in my pregnancy.For my first one his umbilical cord went around his neck and his heart beat was slowly decreasing.I was too young and wanted a normal delivery.Dr Ang saw the baby heart beat was decreasing he pushed me for C section.I was so thankful if not my boy would be dead.His experience and guidance help save my first son.Second baby:I already had multiple miscarriage and one still birth in KK. I went to Dr Ang and told him my experience.Most of the check up especially for heartbeat check of the baby he never charge me.I planned a C section to take out the baby early about 3 weeks as my body was showing complications like high BP.He cooperated with me.Now both my sons are alive and healthy all thanks to Dr Ang!!!!! I am truest thankful to him.I recommend him as he is gynae with experience.A man with few words but you can trust him.

Hi mummy,

Both my kids (2017) & (2018) were delivered by Dr Lawrence Ang.
He was very straightforward in all of our consultations. No money and time wastage (although it will take some time b4 our turn in the clinic as he has so many other mummies to attend to).

1st pregnancy journey was very informative for me. As it was my 1st, I had a lot of questions and Dr Ang was more than willing to answer/clear my queries. He also always assure me that all's well and normal after every scan.

2nd pregnancy, I was more experienced so there wasn't much for me to want to find out about. The consultations were even more shorter and tbh, that's what I'd prefer. But when there was a need for attention of further tests, he will explain and make sureI understand what's going on.

Dr Ang is a man with few words so don't expect high TLC from him BUT do know that he's always ready to share knowledge if you ask. His nurses at the counter are nice and caring too.

I visited Dr Ang last week for my 6th week scan. He did an abdominal ultrasound for me and said there isn't any heartbeat detected. Told me this is an unhealthy pregnancy and told me to go back to wait for the miscarriage to happen. If it doesn't, I am to go back to see him again next week and discuss if he would give me a pill to induce the miscarriage or to perform a D&C.

I asked if an abdominal scan is sufficient, considering I am only at my 6th week. Not sure if he didn't hear me, but I was ignored.

But I still feel very much pregnant, morning sickness is getting worse. Have made another appointment to visit another gynae next week. But I can't help but feel afraid that this is all psychological.

Has Dr Ang misdiagnose any mummies miscarriages out there before?

Hi Jellyyybeans, how are you? Would like to hear an update from you for your pregnancy last year. I had pretty much the same case as yours. Went for my 12th week scan but was told by Dr Ang that baby stopped growing at week 7. It was a missed miscarriage.

Which option did you choose at the end? Or the miscarriage happened naturally? Did you get 2nd opinion from other gynae as well?

I wonder how long do I need to wait for another try after this miscarriage :( some say the chance to get pregnant again after miscarriage is high especially within 3-6 months. Don't know if it's true.

Back