Review of Avent comfort double electric breast pump

Hi kuehdahdah,

The main difference between the Avent Comfort Double and Isis Duo is convenience. This means that the speed on the Isis Duo has to be pre-set (slower and faster) while the Avent Comfort Double has 3 flow settings like slow, medium and fast. The Comfort Double is more convenient as you would have to reset the speed if you were to change from slow to fast for the Isis Duo.

The motor for the Avent Comfort Double is also smaller and lighter than the Isis Duo. In addition, the Avent Comfort Double comes with the Natural feeding bottles instead of the Classic feeding bottles.

I hope this has helped. Let me know if you have any more questions. Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Cai Ling
First Few Years

Hi kuehdahdah,

The main difference between the Avent Comfort Double and Isis Duo is convenience. This means that the speed on the Isis Duo has to be pre-set (slower and faster) while the Avent Comfort Double has 3 flow settings like slow, medium and fast. The Comfort Double is more convenient as you would have to reset the speed if you were to change from slow to fast for the Isis Duo.

The motor for the Avent Comfort Double is also smaller and lighter than the Isis Duo. In addition, the Avent Comfort Double comes with the Natural feeding bottles instead of the Classic feeding bottles.

I hope this has helped. Let me know if you have any more questions. Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Cai Ling
First Few Years

Thank you Cai Ling.

Back