Review for Dr Tan Kai Lit

Sheryl Ng

Was very fortunate to be picked for one of the participants for the complimentary fertility test from the ilovechildren campaign. That was where I met Dr Tan Kai Lit. He is always happy to answer to all your questions on fertility and pregnancy. I went for a scan and was suspected to have polyp in my uterus and might have difficulties getting pregnant and was referred by Dr Tan to continue with the consultation/follow up at his Toa Payoh clinic, and in the meantime, he has also encouraged us to continue to try for a baby, despite us for trying for a year.

Was referred to have a more detailed scan and to follow up with him a month later. And after the detailed scan, I went for my consultation with him and told him that my period was delayed and he immediately got me tested for pregnancy. And to our surprise, I was really pregnant!!

As his clinic was quite far from my house, I tried to visit a gynae clinic that was near my house. At my 2nd month of my pregnancy, I had cramps and spotting and was very worried. I tried calling the clinic that was near to my house, and was totally turned off. The nurses told me that the doctor is very busy and will only see me when he is free, and asked me to wait till the weekend to try my luck to see if the doctor is available to see me. I was very angry with the nurse's respond to my worry. I then quickly called Dr Tan's clinic and told the nurses about my situation and the nurses told me to quickly go down to their clinic for Dr Tan to check. Since then on I've sticked with Dr Tan all the way until I gave birth. He will advise us on what is the best options for delivery and will not force us to do things that we don't like. When I was in labour, he often popped by to check on me quickly before he visits his other patients. Was scheduled to have normal delivery but ended up with emergency c sect as baby's heartbeat was irregular. Luckily baby was delivered safely and my recovery journey was very smooth. The c sect scar healed very nicely.

I would highly recommend Dr Tan Kai Lit and his clinic to any mummies or mummies to be. He is always very energetic, enthusiastic and a very experienced doctor. He even gave me his mobile number and told me that if there are any urgent cases, I can call him. This made us feel very assured.

Additionally, I would like to give a shout out to the nurses, Gladys, Rose and Rachel. They are like the 'Fairy Godmothers' of the clinic. They are also like Dr Tan very friendly and helpful. I am always happy to see their smiles whenever I go for my consultation.

Last edited:
Was very fortunate to be picked for one of the participants for the complimentary fertility test from the ilovechildren campaign. That was where I met Dr Tan Kai Lit. He is always happy to answer to all your questions on fertility and pregnancy. I went for a scan and was suspected to have polyp in my uterus and might have difficulties getting pregnant and was referred by Dr Tan to continue with the consultation/follow up at his Toa Payoh clinic, and in the meantime, he has also encouraged us to continue to try for a baby, despite us for trying for a year.

Was referred to have a more detailed scan and to follow up with him a month later. And after the detailed scan, I went for my consultation with him and told him that my period was delayed and he immediately got me tested for pregnancy. And to our surprise, I was really pregnant!!

As his clinic was quite far from my house, I tried to visit a gynae clinic that was near my house. At my 2nd month of my pregnancy, I had cramps and spotting and was very worried. I tried calling the clinic that was near to my house, and was totally turned off. The nurses told me that the doctor is very busy and will only see me when he is free, and asked me to wait till the weekend to try my luck to see if the doctor is available to see me. I was very angry with the nurse's respond to my worry. I then quickly called Dr Tan's clinic and told the nurses about my situation and the nurses told me to quickly go down to their clinic for Dr Tan to check. Since then on I've sticked with Dr Tan all the way until I gave birth. He will advise us on what is the best options for delivery and will not force us to do things that we don't like. When I was in labour, he often popped by to check on me quickly before he visits his other patients. Was scheduled to have normal delivery but ended up with emergency c sect as baby's heartbeat was irregular. Luckily baby was delivered safely and my recovery journey was very smooth. The c sect scar healed very nicely.

I would highly recommend Dr Tan Kai Lit and his clinic to any mummies or mummies to be. He is always very energetic, enthusiastic and a very experienced doctor. He even gave me his mobile number and told me that if there are any urgent cases, I can call him. This made us feel very assured.

Additionally, I would like to give a shout out to the nurses, Gladys, Rose and Rachel. They are like the 'Fairy Godmothers' of the clinic. They are also like Dr Tan very friendly and helpful. I am always happy to see their smiles whenever I go for my consultation.
Hi sheryl, wow thats a great review. Do u know where does Dr Tan deliver?

Back