Review for Dr Tan Kai Lit

JandK

Our review for Dr Tan Kai Lit (Thomson Women's Medical, Toa Payoh):

We switched over to Dr Tan from another gynae also in TPY as we had grown frustrated with the lack of information from the gynae and the rude nurses there.

Dr Tan's clinic was a breath of fresh air and our first visit went so well (short wait, friendly nurses, and Dr Tan was both reassuring and helpful) that we stuck with him and signed a package that night.

We recommend Dr Tan as he is careful and doesn't take chances. Dr Tan was upfront with the potential risks involved for mummy and baby, and how the tests we were directed for would help.

He was caring and genuine, and even checked in on us during a PH, which was nice of him.

The actual birth was smooth and efficient, and Dr Tan wass good at stitching. Recovery was smooth with not too much pain.

Some things to note: waiting can get long sometimes, but at least the nurses are nice. Also, while Dr Tan is upfront with his information, you do need to be prepared with your questions.

Last edited:
Appreciate my pregnant journey with Dr. Tan: professional and care, kindness, take care of me and my baby all the time. Answer all my questions and nervous because I had a miscarriage before.
The birth was very smooth and recover quickly!

Back