Gynae recommendation Dr Tan Kai Lit

Chinlinggggg

I just delivered my first baby with Dr Tan Kai Lit at Thomson Medical Centre recently.

During my entire pregnancy, Dr Tan was very knowledgeable and helpful. He always answered our enquiry patiently. He and his teams, Gladys and Rosalind, always welcomed us with a warmth smile.

When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, Dr Tan and his nurse, Gladys, quickly arranged the necessary arrangement for me to learn on the dietary restrictions. They always followed up with me to ensure that I'll be able to deliver a healthy baby.

As I am rather petite, My husband and I decided to delivered through c-section. Before the operation, Gladys recommended me to get the binder from Dr Tan which I have no regrets in getting it. It helps me in my recovery. During the operation, we were very impressed by Dr Tan's skills. I was able to walk on the second day of the operation without feeling uneasy.

Dr Tan's fees were rather affordable compared to other gynae that I have heard of. Rosalind shared with us Dr Tan's package and we immediately signed up without hesitation because we knew that we will be in good hand.

Till now, we have no regrets in engaging Dr Tan as our gynae. Strongly recommend to those who are looking for experienced and skillful gynae. We will definitely ask Dr Tan to deliver our second child if we have one in the future.

Back