Gynae recommendation: Dr. Tan Kai Lit

Ahrnie

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Tan Kai Lit. He and his team are great. The ambience in his clinic is very peaceful and makes you very comfortable. The nurses are very kind and approachable. They always welcomed us with big smile.
Dr. Tan is a very skillfull, excellent and experienced doctor in his field. Though a bit busy, he makes sure he has time to all his patients. My pregnancy journey was not easy but having him as my OB, felt like we are in the safe hand. He listens to all our concerns and answers all our questions to his best knowledge.
I delivered my baby thru caesarian section last nov. 2021. Felt great that my husband was beside me during the procedure. The operation was fast and smooth. At my 2nd day post delivery, i was able to sit and walk around. The pain and discharge was very minimal. His stitching skills are great, can barely see the scar. I recovered fast and well. His fee is also affordable.
Overall, my experience with him was great.. definitely highly recommended! Will definitely come back to him on my next pregnancy.

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Tan Kai Lit. He and his team are great. The ambience in his clinic is very peaceful and makes you very comfortable. The nurses are very kind and approachable. They always welcomed us with big smile.
Dr. Tan is a very skillfull, excellent and experienced doctor in his field. Though a bit busy, he makes sure he has time to all his patients. My pregnancy journey was not easy but having him as my OB, felt like we are in the safe hand. He listens to all our concerns and answers all our questions to his best knowledge.
I delivered my baby thru caesarian section last nov. 2021. Felt great that my husband was beside me during the procedure. The operation was fast and smooth. At my 2nd day post delivery, i was able to sit and walk around. The pain and discharge was very minimal. His stitching skills are great, can barely see the scar. I recovered fast and well. His fee is also affordable.
Overall, my experience with him was great.. definitely highly recommended! Will definitely come back to him on my next pregnancy.
Hi, would you mind to share his package and charges? I just found out pregnant three days ago and this is my first time.
Thank you!

Hi would you mind share the pricing package ?

Back