Recommended Nanny :)

jamie ong

I have just given birth in april 2020 and I hired confinement nanny Aunty Sally to help me with the baby and also getting back my health after giving birth. Aunty Sally is not only helpful and professional she also took care of my daughter like her own.

1) Taking Care of Baby
Aunty Sally was meticulous and professional with my daughter, often sharing with us tips and the way to take care of a baby. Towards the last few weeks she supervised us and made sure we were ready when she left. Even when the baby was difficult, she never once complained and even told us how to deal with it.

2) Confinement food
Aunty Sally has many years of experience and could whip up tasty confinement food with a lot of variations. I never got tired of eating her food. and most impt thing is you could tell her your preference and she would whip up a dish to your liking.

3) Recovery advice
Aunty Sally could answer all my queries because she has many years of experience and she has no reservations to share. Most imptly, she is like family after confinement that I extended her to 40 days.

Aunty Sally is definitely a treasure!
She can be contactable at this number,
016-7672851

Back