Recommended Gynae - Mt E Novena

luckyj

Hi Mommies,

Does anyone have any gynae to recommend who does delivery at Mount E Novena?

Preferably female. Pls share their charges like average consultation, package and from when.

Thanks alot :)

PS. There are 2 gynaes which I am interested in, but i'm not sure if they do deliveries at Mount E Novena or what they are like (pro-natural? patient?) - Dr Goh Shen Li & Dr Choo Wan Ling. Any reviews?

Hi Mommies,

Preferably female. Pls share their charges like average consultation, package and from when.

PS. There are 2 gynaes which I am interested in, but i'm not sure if they do deliveries at Mount E Novena or what they are like (pro-natural? patient?) - Dr Goh Shen Li & Dr Choo Wan Ling. Any reviews?

My gynae is Dr Wendy from mount e novena. She is very nice and patience. My cousin recommend me to her. U might wanna call her clinic to check?

Hi Mommies,

ours is dr goh. she is nice patient ad soft spoken. very caring and makes u feel calm. our edd is march 2016 and actually we havent ask her fees yet.

Back