Female Obgyn in Mt E/Mt E Novena/Gleneagles

Hello.

Anyone here has any recommendation for female obgyn in Mt E or Mt E novena or Gleneagles?

or anyone sees Dr Wendy Teo or Dr Cindy Pang? May i know whats their style like and if they have any maternity package?

i am looking for someone who is more pro natural and respects my decision whatever it may be when the time comes.

thank you in advance!!

Hello.

Anyone here has any recommendation for female obgyn in Mt E or Mt E novena or Gleneagles?

or anyone sees Dr Wendy Teo or Dr Cindy Pang? May i know whats their style like and if they have any maternity package?

i am looking for someone who is more pro natural and respects my decision whatever it may be when the time comes.

thank you in advance!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Ng Kai Lyn at ACRM (Gleneagles). She's extremely caring for her patients and has good bedside manners. Full respect for her patient decisions as well.

I do believe there is a package, but you will have to call the clinic to get the details.

I would highly recommend Dr. Ng Kai Lyn at ACRM (Gleneagles). She's extremely caring for her patients and has good bedside manners. Full respect for her patient decisions as well.

I do believe there is a package, but you will have to call the clinic to get the details.

hello! Thank you for your recommendation! Is her wait time long? The reason why i want to change doctor is because the waiting time for mine is unbearable... although my doc is awesome.

Nope, her wait time isn't long.
Great! Are u expecting now or delivered already? How about the maternity wards and nurses there?

I will definitely like to meet her as i never manage to find any strong recommendation from anyone from gleneagles. Mostly from tmc which is not my choice hospital.

Great! Are u expecting now or delivered already? How about the maternity wards and nurses there?

I will definitely like to meet her as i never manage to find any strong recommendation from anyone from gleneagles. Mostly from tmc which is not my choice hospital.

I delivered a while back when she was still with NUH, but I followed her out to private for my other gynae issues, so unfortunately, I can't comment on the maternity wards and nurses at Gleneagles. I can only speak about her care for patients, knowledge, and surgical skills.

Perhaps other mums who have delivered in Gleneagles recently can chime in on the wards.

I delivered a while back when she was still with NUH, but I followed her out to private for my other gynae issues, so unfortunately, I can't comment on the maternity wards and nurses at Gleneagles. I can only speak about her care for patients, knowledge, and surgical skills.

Perhaps other mums who have delivered in Gleneagles recently can chime in on the wards.

ok thank you! I will definitely check her out for gleneagles. Its close to my home too.

Hello, you can also try Dr Irene Chua at Gleneagles. She’s really friendly and quite patient with our questions

I recently just discharged from Gleneagles Maternity ward. I would say the nurses are really nice. After my discharged the head of nurse from the ward actually called me personally to follow-up how am I doing l.

p/s: I was there due to delivery.

Hello.

thank you in advance!!

Dr Wendy Teo is wonderful. She was my gynae for my first pregnancy and the first impression I got from her was that she's very motherly and she understands what you will go through. She would provide a variety of options to you and then recommend the best one to you. She will not force her ideas upon you. She's pro natural yes.

She doesnt have a maternity package.

Thanks all! We ended up going to TMC but will prob deliver in mt e novena.

we saw dr kelly loi but didnt really have a great impression :/ the whole appointment felt rushed and we felt she wasn’t that patient in answering our questions.

Dr Wendy Teo is wonderful. She was my gynae for my first pregnancy and the first impression I got from her was that she's very motherly and she understands what you will go through. She would provide a variety of options to you and then recommend the best one to you. She will not force her ideas upon you. She's pro natural yes.

She doesnt have a maternity package.
Can you share the delivery cost with Dr Wendy ?
Thanks

Thanks all! We ended up going to TMC but will prob deliver in mt e novena.

we saw dr kelly loi but didnt really have a great impression :/ the whole appointment felt rushed and we felt she wasn’t that patient in answering our questions.
Dis you finalise on your gyn ??

Can I ask why TMC is not the choice of hospital for u? I am also trying to finalise one.

Back